Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
shopaholic

thank you, you and you (=

Postby shopaholic » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 8:35 pm

Guest, Guest13, Goh, Paige, Tori, White, thank you guys! My heart just about melted (=

My interview won't be for another 2 weeks. I know the possibility of being kicked out is higher than getting in, still I'm wearing my best smile! No negative thoughts!

Tori, I think there could still be a possibility that they would email Singaporeans too, since they'll be conducting interviews so why not right? My interview is in Spore by the way.

shopaholic

Postby shopaholic » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 8:38 pm

[quote="Michiko"]Hi all!
im a new baby here.
i also jus receive email from SIA to go for the interview on 30th.
really surprise to hear from them because i sent my application only after the closing date... :roll:
dont know what to expect during the interviews....

yay for us Michiko! (= Are you a m'sian? What time is your interview?

Guest

Re: thank you, you and you (=

Postby Guest » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 9:11 pm

shopaholic wrote:Guest, Guest13, Goh, Paige, Tori, White, thank you guys! My heart just about melted (=


did I hear my name mentioned...? :)

Image

Guest

Postby Guest » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 9:24 pm

Anonymous wrote:
shopaholic wrote:Paige, white, tori, M, and everyone else who's interested, I received my invite today :D :D :D Paige patience girl, I believe you'll get the email soon!


Congratulations! When's your interview? Best of luck for your interview! :lol:



if you were this Guest who congratulated me, then yes, you heard your name. Glad to see you back ;)

Guest

Postby Guest » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:04 pm

Anonymous wrote:if you were this Guest who congratulated me, then yes, you heard your name. Glad to see you back ;)


Alas it wasn't me ..

Congratulations though on your invite! & thanks for the welcome back

Image

also ,... if you want any interview tips ... i'm a wealth of knowledge.. here's one of my nuggets:

Image

Paige

Re: Coming Recruitment

Postby Paige » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:52 pm

Tori wrote:Hi all,

Just wondering, anyone knows if this round's recrutiment will be only open to Malaysian??

because i sent in the application for the most recent recruitment, however, no invitation. Though i sent it a day before the closing date.. so just wondering if there's a possibility
:lol:


Hi Tori,
Same here.. :(

shopaholic

Postby shopaholic » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:53 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:if you were this Guest who congratulated me, then yes, you heard your name. Glad to see you back ;)


Alas it wasn't me ..

Congratulations though on your invite! & thanks for the welcome back

Image

also ,... if you want any interview tips ... i'm a wealth of knowledge.. here's one of my nuggets:

Image


lol you're a nutter.

you know what? it will do me good if i talk to you on the day of the interview. my nerves will be shot and you can help make me laugh (X

shopaholic

Re: Coming Recruitment

Postby shopaholic » Tue, 19 Jul 2005 12:10 am

Paige wrote:
Tori wrote:Hi all,

Just wondering, anyone knows if this round's recrutiment will be only open to Malaysian??

because i sent in the application for the most recent recruitment, however, no invitation. Though i sent it a day before the closing date.. so just wondering if there's a possibility
:lol:


Hi Tori,
Same here.. :(


Paige & Tori dear, you guys will definitely receive the invites soon! Don't be dismayed!!

g u e s t

Coming Recruitment

Postby g u e s t » Tue, 19 Jul 2005 9:03 am

Hey all, did any singaporeans recieve any invites for this comin recruitment??

sereneC
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue, 07 Jun 2005

Postby sereneC » Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:27 am

Hi there,

Did any Malaysians got invitations for the coming interview in Singapore? Those who got invited, are u all Malaysians?

shopaholic

Postby shopaholic » Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:40 am

sereneC wrote:Hi there,

Did any Malaysians got invitations for the coming interview in Singapore? Those who got invited, are u all Malaysians?


i did. i am. are you?

sereneC
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue, 07 Jun 2005

Postby sereneC » Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:10 am

Hi Shopaholic,
CONGRATULATIONS to u!!! Me too...I am still waiting for the invites from them... :?

Btw, wat is ur msn id?...Wishing u all the best, ya

shopaholic
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue, 19 Jul 2005

Postby shopaholic » Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:25 am

hey serene, here's me

oriental_goddess@hotmail.com

Guest

Postby Guest » Tue, 19 Jul 2005 1:55 pm

Hi

I also just received the invitation..I'm a singaporean, I sent my application on the 20th which is 2 days after the closing date..So kinda surprise when I received the email..

Btw I'm onli 159cm and from the previous posts, i understand that the SIA ppl tend to indicate your height to be lower than your actual height when they did the measurement. Is it true?

Tori

Postby Tori » Tue, 19 Jul 2005 2:12 pm

Hi,

Congrats to ur invitation :D

So Singaporeans do have the opportunity this round too, but dun know if it'll ever reach me...

Btw, I think yes, they'll kind of lower ur height abt 1 to 3 cm, cause the other time, my height was lowered by 2cm... Then Kebaya check, lowered by 3 cm!

Anyway, they'll most likely let you go ahead with all the interviews if u're 1.58 (+/-). Unless, u're really way off... :wink:

Anonymous wrote:Hi

I also just received the invitation..I'm a singaporean, I sent my application on the 20th which is 2 days after the closing date..So kinda surprise when I received the email..

Btw I'm onli 159cm and from the previous posts, i understand that the SIA ppl tend to indicate your height to be lower than your actual height when they did the measurement. Is it true?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests