Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
cdevil

Postby cdevil » Tue, 15 Dec 2009 11:05 am

I get a email just now. My interview will be on 21 Dec 10.40am. Anyone with same timing too?

ilnew

Postby ilnew » Tue, 15 Dec 2009 11:23 am

i have yet to receive any email from them to go down for an interview at STC. :( Those who have received the emails, did they state whether we are supposed to prepare another application form to bring there?

missSHER
Regular
Regular

Postby missSHER » Tue, 15 Dec 2009 11:38 am

edited
Last edited by missSHER on Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tangerinetofu

Postby tangerinetofu » Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:42 pm

cdevil wrote:I get a email just now. My interview will be on 21 Dec 10.40am. Anyone with same timing too?.

hi.. Mind sharing what's in the email they send you? Do you have to hand in the application form again?
One day, I will fly away.

missSHER
Regular
Regular

Postby missSHER » Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:52 pm

well basically they told us our timeslot, and the location for the interview. which is at STC.

and you have to bring everything you brought on 12 dec. all the certs, I/C etc.

but minus the application form :)

Shirini

Postby Shirini » Tue, 15 Dec 2009 1:14 pm

My friend told me to pray hard if I had the Malay lady for skincheck.
She said that her friend was always kicked out of the second round if the Malay lady was around:(

kindaichi1234
Regular
Regular

Postby kindaichi1234 » Tue, 15 Dec 2009 1:51 pm

Shirini wrote:My friend told me to pray hard if I had the Malay lady for skincheck.
She said that her friend was always kicked out of the second round if the Malay lady was around:(

Agree. There r a few of us here didn't make it coz of that Bxxxx SHINGZZZ... :mad: :shock:

duriancake

Postby duriancake » Tue, 15 Dec 2009 2:54 pm

Plavt wrote:.. do not quote more than necessary.

abit off topic, just a suggestion.. maybe someone can do something with the coding? cos not many people know how to play ard with [quote blah blah blah] and all. sometimes when we wanna quote something.. eg. from A.. the other stuff A quoted previously also appear in our quote. u get what i mean? :?

zxtangellove

Postby zxtangellove » Tue, 15 Dec 2009 3:31 pm

duriancake wrote:abit off topic, just a suggestion.. maybe someone can do something with the coding? cos not many people know how to play ard with [quote blah blah blah] and all. sometimes when we wanna quote something.. eg. from A.. the other stuff A quoted previously also appear in our quote. u get what i mean? :?

Babe i know what you mean. I've visited forums whereby i can choose to quote ONLY the post of the person whom I've intended to quote. Not the whole history of quotes from whoever has been quoted before and before and before.... I do agree that's convenient, but well, it is just a click, highlight, delete/backspace to do it the right way - if you don't mind (well i just deleted Plavt's post which you quoted!) :) You might get shot back for your suggestion you know.. Hee, some pple are very sensitive.. :wink:

zxtangellove

Postby zxtangellove » Tue, 15 Dec 2009 3:37 pm

duriancake wrote:hi rainbow, try looking few page back.. u will get the interview processes, if that what u are looking for.

sorry to ask again, anyone got in w/o cust service experience?

The malay girl who got through the final interview in my group is a teacher, 22 yrs old. :)

duriancake

Postby duriancake » Tue, 15 Dec 2009 3:39 pm

zxtangellove wrote:Babe i know what you mean. I've visited forums whereby i can choose to quote ONLY the post of the person whom I've intended to quote. Not the whole history of quotes from whoever has been quoted before and before and before.... I do agree that's convenient, but well, it is just a click, highlight, delete/backspace to do it the right way - if you don't mind (well i just deleted Plavt's post which you quoted!) :) You might get shot back for your suggestion you know.. Hee, some pple are very sensitive.. :wink:

haha, girl if you realised, i always delete the previous quote that is not needed. i also do multi quote myself cos i feel nicer to see my own post in one shot than to have 3 post with each thing i quote.

but not everyone will do it like we do.. or know how to do it. if i get shoot for a suggestion. then bo bian lah. haha..

zxtangellove wrote:The malay girl who got through the final interview in my group is a teacher, 22 yrs old. :)

cool. i was thinking of switching job.. currently in sales, involve large amt of cust service.. was thinking of going back to marketing. but afraid it might be an obstacle when i go for next interview.. scarli they think i dont like to service thats why leave current job. haha

Plavt

Postby Plavt » Tue, 15 Dec 2009 4:03 pm

duriancake wrote:abit off topic, just a suggestion.. maybe someone can do something with the coding?

In the main people just need to use their common sense; for example when Maurice writes and the next posters says "Hi Maurice", there is no need to quote everything Maurice says, he will know the next poster is talking to him. Alternatively just look for the words relevant to what you referring, no need to include the statements of one more others.

Just delete those parts you don't want like I have here so the first in brackets is quote="duriancake" and the end in brackets is /quote. Very easy and makes posts look better wouldn't you agree? :)

Gnip
Regular
Regular

Postby Gnip » Tue, 15 Dec 2009 4:10 pm

hello! i went for last year's recruitment and was astounded by the number of people this time around. any idea why it's such? just curious. hehe.

i've got my slot this coming monday. hopefully it'll be all good. (:
Helloo! (:

caryssa
Chatter
Chatter

Postby caryssa » Tue, 15 Dec 2009 4:13 pm

hey thr Plavt, thought u said dunt want to log in here so often? :P
haha,,just a tease yea..glad to c u r here again :)
Accomplish or do not begin

Plavt

Postby Plavt » Tue, 15 Dec 2009 4:17 pm

:)