Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.

Post by Guest » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 9:15 am

shopaholic wrote:Grow up and quit thinking you're being funny because you're not.
awww... how about my best friends....

Post by Guest » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 9:47 am

yawn you're so stupid .

Post by Guest » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:13 am

Anonymous wrote:yawn you're so stupid .
you're just jealous because you look butt ugly compared to my friends and I

shopaholic

Post by shopaholic » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:53 am

Yeah Guest, we're all deadly jealous.

Now can you get the hell out?

Babe

Post by Babe » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 12:08 pm

haha...it's really funny...!

Post by Guest » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 5:33 pm

Very funny :) Heheheh, I couldn't stop smiling when I saw - anymore hehehehehe :lol:

M

Post by M » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 7:02 pm

This thread is for a reason and not being used as a playground for kids like you people? Why hog the thread with dumb replies? :evil: :evil:

Nurhaliza

Post by Nurhaliza » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 7:47 pm

You're very artistic you know! Don't you find it hilarious? I can't stop grinning! It brightened up my day! :lol:

Cheers

shopaholic

Post by shopaholic » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 8:16 pm

Dear Nurhaliza, Babe and replica of the very immature Guest, please bug off.

Like M said, this forum is a for a reason, and displaying random unrelated pictures is not it. If you think those pictures brighten up your day, I suggest you google elsewhere and stop posting nonsensical "hahahaha that-is-the-funniest-thing-i've-ever-seen-in-my-life" type of replies.

Nurhaliza

Post by Nurhaliza » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 8:50 pm

Shopaholic. Refrain from ordering people around to bug off. This is an open forum.

I just stated I couldn't stop grinning and it brightened up my day after a long day! No apologies for that! :lol:

shopaholic

Post by shopaholic » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 9:11 pm

Nurhaliza wrote:Shopaholic. Refrain from ordering people around to bug off. This is an open forum.

I just stated I couldn't stop grinning and it brightened up my day after a long day! No apologies for that! :lol:
M'am, I did not ask for one.

Nurhaliza

Post by Nurhaliza » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 9:55 pm

Miss, no apology was intended for you.

Jia Xin

Post by Jia Xin » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 10:15 pm

Halo, shopaholic, i know why u are so tension tension....... u haven't got a invite rite for SIA? aiyooooo - just wait la. if u don't get it , then try other airline - u from kl rite? - MAS also can rite?

i went for SIA before in kl. lots of girls came and i spoke good i think, then they ask me question like what is ur favourite food ?

aiya, the kl interview always more laterthan advertised......have u got the shortlist alreadi? the interviewer like v.freak up face like that. if u get shortlist, u tell her okies?

Post by Guest » Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:37 pm

shopaholic wrote:Dear Nurhaliza, Babe and replica of the very immature Guest, please bug off.

Like M said, this forum is a for a reason, and displaying random unrelated pictures is not it. If you think those pictures brighten up your day, I suggest you google elsewhere and stop posting nonsensical "hahahaha that-is-the-funniest-thing-i've-ever-seen-in-my-life" type of replies.
aww, shopaholic, don't be a baby - this forum and thread isn't yours and yours alone...

Post by Guest » Thu, 14 Jul 2005 12:02 am

If *I* got a job with SIA, you all definately have a chance!!...

Can't wait for the bigger planes to come in service.....