Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby Abercrombie » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 1:14 am

Wooo the tips had been shared to death liao see the 700plus pages after trimming had been done.... :shock: all had been discuss EACH at least 10 time over already.... :wink:

kindaichi1234
Regular
Regular
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon, 09 Nov 2009
Location: SG

Postby kindaichi1234 » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 1:19 am

Abercrombie wrote:Wooo the tips had been shared to death liao see the 700plus pages after trimming had been done.... :shock: all had been discuss EACH at least 10 time over already.... :wink:



HAHA. i see too many threads around already can't check one by one hehe . May i know that time yr interview was it held at STC too?

User avatar
Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby Abercrombie » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 1:21 am

D2 !!! hahaha dream long long lor... B2, C2, J2 is the best you will get lor 3 GS each flt.... The 1st batch on contract guys is up for renewal ya this DEC ? hmmmm and the recuitment now.... hope I dont smell a rat here...

User avatar
M
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 857
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby M » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 1:23 am

Abercrombie wrote:D2 !!! hahaha dream long long lor... B2, C2, J2 is the best you will get lor 3 GS each flt.... The 1st batch on contract guys is up for renewal ya this DEC ? hmmmm and the recuitment now.... hope I dont smell a rat here...


all my 380, 3 GSs wor! 8-) Last 318, we get to work D2! haha 8-)

User avatar
Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby Abercrombie » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 1:26 am

kindaichi1234 wrote:HAHA. i see too many threads around already can't check one by one hehe . May i know that time yr interview was it held at STC too?


Hahaha my time is so long ago liao no longer applicable to share :P in this forum other the SSTan I am the 2nd senoir liao LOL..... confirm M is also younger then me.....

User avatar
Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby Abercrombie » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 1:37 am

Thats because now short of FSS, all take no pay leave.... dont want to fly. And very lucky lor can work D2 best is 318 work there, best best position.... :wink:

kinderjoy
Regular
Regular
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri, 03 Apr 2009
Location: Singapore

Re: =)

Postby kinderjoy » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 7:38 am

mdamilan wrote:
kinderjoy wrote:
mouse wrote:i have no idea. haha...i should have asked and i can work on it.

st4rz wrote:oops, i mean, so you dunno what's their BMI expectation? i think mine is around 19.5-20?


is BMI 16 too low? :(


BMI acceptable range in SQ if I don't remember wrongly is between 18-22. Anything below 18 is already super underweight, anything above 22 is risky..


so 16 no chance? :(

User avatar
mdamilan
Regular
Regular
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri, 16 Jan 2009
Location: Singapore

Re: =)

Postby mdamilan » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 8:23 am

kinderjoy wrote:
mdamilan wrote:
kinderjoy wrote:
mouse wrote:i have no idea. haha...i should have asked and i can work on it.

st4rz wrote:oops, i mean, so you dunno what's their BMI expectation? i think mine is around 19.5-20?


is BMI 16 too low? :(


BMI acceptable range in SQ if I don't remember wrongly is between 18-22. Anything below 18 is already super underweight, anything above 22 is risky..


so 16 no chance? :(


hey! not no chance.. but like i said, depends on them! so.. jus go give it a shot yah??
-------------------------------------------------------
It's hard to leave behind what you built from scratch; but.. if you don't move on, you're not going to get ahead.

tangeve
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun, 08 Nov 2009
Location: Singapore

Re: =)

Postby tangeve » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 8:27 am

mdamilan wrote:
kinderjoy wrote:
mdamilan wrote:
kinderjoy wrote:
mouse wrote:i have no idea. haha...i should have asked and i can work on it.

st4rz wrote:oops, i mean, so you dunno what's their BMI expectation? i think mine is around 19.5-20?


is BMI 16 too low? :(


BMI acceptable range in SQ if I don't remember wrongly is between 18-22. Anything below 18 is already super underweight, anything above 22 is risky..


so 16 no chance? :(


hey! not no chance.. but like i said, depends on them! so.. jus go give it a shot yah??


i know! pump on those cheese fries!

User avatar
MauriceChai
Member
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu, 05 Nov 2009
Location: Singapore

Re: =)

Postby MauriceChai » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 8:50 am

tangeve wrote:
mdamilan wrote:
kinderjoy wrote:
mdamilan wrote:
kinderjoy wrote:
mouse wrote:i have no idea. haha...i should have asked and i can work on it.

st4rz wrote:oops, i mean, so you dunno what's their BMI expectation? i think mine is around 19.5-20?


is BMI 16 too low? :(


BMI acceptable range in SQ if I don't remember wrongly is between 18-22. Anything below 18 is already super underweight, anything above 22 is risky..


so 16 no chance? :(


hey! not no chance.. but like i said, depends on them! so.. jus go give it a shot yah??


i know! pump on those cheese fries!


There's still a good 14 days to the interview.
Go high carbs for this 2 weeks, should be
able to put on at least a few kg.
Pump pasta's and meat and all the confectioneries. haha
'...the pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives.'

amandababy
Regular
Regular
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu, 04 Sep 2008
Location: singapore

Re: =)

Postby amandababy » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 9:40 am

i know! pump on those cheese fries!


kinderjoy, it's so much easier to put on weight. i wish i can pump on more cheese fries. but sad to say, i now have to starve myself till the interview.. target to lose at least 3 kg within 2weeks. life is so unfair. but we'll all work hard this time for what we really want. it'll be all worthwhile!

tangeve
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun, 08 Nov 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby tangeve » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 10:52 am

haha amandababy, why need to lose 3kg? how tall r u? dont faint! :p

velvetrose
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu, 12 Nov 2009

Postby velvetrose » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:04 am

I saw in another forum there'll be a walk-in on 12 dec.....

anyway i met couple of friends in SIA and they said their roster is so full they have got little off days because a lot of people taking no pay leave.. so need to hire more so good luck for this upcoming interview!!!

passion85
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed, 18 Mar 2009

Postby passion85 » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:17 am

Hi,

Is the application for the write-in interview close? Or today is the last day? Btw what is the address? thanks

tangeve
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun, 08 Nov 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby tangeve » Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:19 am

passion85 wrote:Hi,

Is the application for the write-in interview close? Or today is the last day? Btw what is the address? thanks


write in was closed a couple of days ago alr. perhaps u can try e walk in mentioned earlier. dont know if thats true.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest