Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
pork12
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed, 27 Aug 2008

Postby pork12 » Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:22 am

amandababy wrote:OMG! i got the email!!! :) 25nov, 11.10am.
so happy!!! hahaha.


GOOD LUCK!!
Pigs CAN fly...... right?
You can when you believe!

pongpong
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue, 03 Nov 2009

Postby pongpong » Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:24 am

loh loh wrote:
pongpong wrote:yup! i received today.

25th nov. 10.40am. anyone here?



i got the mail tody le! :)


hey loh loh. whats your slot?

Clara7
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue, 03 Nov 2009

Postby Clara7 » Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:27 am

Yea I have not received mine too. I submitted on 31st. Hope is diminishing.

loh loh
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue, 15 Jan 2008
Location: north
Contact:

Postby loh loh » Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:43 am

pongpong wrote:
loh loh wrote:
pongpong wrote:yup! i received today.

25th nov. 10.40am. anyone here?



i got the mail tody le! :)


hey loh loh. whats your slot?


yo, 1040, but i might br going in earlier cos gt something on in the afternoon, pong pong is this yr first time? :)
apple

User avatar
mdamilan
Regular
Regular
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri, 16 Jan 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby mdamilan » Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:44 am

Clara7 wrote:Yea I have not received mine too. I submitted on 31st. Hope is diminishing.


the emails would probably be dispatched the whole of this week. so dont lose hope come on! :)
-------------------------------------------------------
It's hard to leave behind what you built from scratch; but.. if you don't move on, you're not going to get ahead.

loh loh
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue, 15 Jan 2008
Location: north
Contact:

Postby loh loh » Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:44 am

Clara7 wrote:Yea I have not received mine too. I submitted on 31st. Hope is diminishing.


don't worry! i nv even submit cover letter also get shortlist and just received the mail today. so i think you will receive it soon dear! no worries! :)
apple

User avatar
mdamilan
Regular
Regular
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri, 16 Jan 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby mdamilan » Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:45 am

Shirini wrote:Did you guys get the email at around the same time? I kept on checking my inbox but there's nothing......so disappointing.......


check it tonight and tomorrow. :)
-------------------------------------------------------

It's hard to leave behind what you built from scratch; but.. if you don't move on, you're not going to get ahead.

kindaichi1234
Regular
Regular
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon, 09 Nov 2009
Location: SG

Postby kindaichi1234 » Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:46 am

Clara7 wrote:Yea I have not received mine too. I submitted on 31st. Hope is diminishing.



Try Qatar air lor on 22 Nov at Holiday INN hotel

Clara7
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue, 03 Nov 2009

Postby Clara7 » Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:46 am

I dont know. Seems hopeless. I really dont know in what order do they send the emails in. Date? Last name? AIIIII....

zxtangellove
Member
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri, 25 Sep 2009

Postby zxtangellove » Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:48 am

BeR wrote:
even applied on 7 nov got it already..i guess the hopes r diminishing..i applied on the 3rd.. :(


Hey BeR you might want to try checking the trash folder yea =]

Clara7
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue, 03 Nov 2009

Postby Clara7 » Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:49 am

Oh people, this is driving those who have not gotten the invite insane! :???: I wonder if anything went wrong during my application process. Wonder and wonder and wonder and wonder and wonder :shock:

pongpong
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue, 03 Nov 2009

Postby pongpong » Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:49 am

loh loh wrote:
pongpong wrote:
loh loh wrote:
pongpong wrote:yup! i received today.

25th nov. 10.40am. anyone here?



i got the mail tody le! :)


hey loh loh. whats your slot?


yo, 1040, but i might br going in earlier cos gt something on in the afternoon, pong pong is this yr first time? :)


can go in earlier other than the time they allocate? ahha. yes! first time! though i'm quite old already. LOL! how about you?

User avatar
mdamilan
Regular
Regular
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri, 16 Jan 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby mdamilan » Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:51 am

Clara7 wrote:I dont know. Seems hopeless. I really dont know in what order do they send the emails in. Date? Last name? AIIIII....


try not to let it get to you just yet! its still too early to lose hope!
-------------------------------------------------------

It's hard to leave behind what you built from scratch; but.. if you don't move on, you're not going to get ahead.

loh loh
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue, 15 Jan 2008
Location: north
Contact:

Postby loh loh » Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:53 am

pongpong wrote:
loh loh wrote:
pongpong wrote:
loh loh wrote:
pongpong wrote:yup! i received today.

25th nov. 10.40am. anyone here?



i got the mail tody le! :)


hey loh loh. whats your slot?


yo, 1040, but i might br going in earlier cos gt something on in the afternoon, pong pong is this yr first time? :)


can go in earlier other than the time they allocate? ahha. yes! first time! though i'm quite old already. LOL! how about you?


oh i'll be going a bit earlier, so shld be fine. :) this will be my 2nd time trying. scary la. keke. oh i'm 21 this yr. wad about you dear?
apple

Shirini
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat, 31 Oct 2009

Postby Shirini » Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:55 am

Clara7 wrote:Oh people, this is driving those who have not gotten the invite insane! :???: I wonder if anything went wrong during my application process. Wonder and wonder and wonder and wonder and wonder :shock:


Hi Clara,

did you send in the cover letter as well?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests