Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
Vaucluse
Director
Director
Posts: 3443
Joined: Sun, 10 Jul 2005

Postby Vaucluse » Wed, 07 Oct 2009 10:35 pm

You clearly haven't heard of the full-body ultra-sensitive prophylactic.

This photo was taken last week . . . Image Image

LH was in town.


I apologise for the bad quality but my hidden camera was malfunctioning.
......................................................

'nuff said Image

User avatar
Saint
Director
Director
Posts: 3535
Joined: Thu, 16 Jun 2005
Location: The Juban Stand, Boat Quay
Contact:

Postby Saint » Wed, 07 Oct 2009 11:28 pm

Vaucluse wrote:You clearly haven't heard of the full-body ultra-sensitive prophylactic.

This photo was taken last week . . . Image Image

LH was in town.


I apologise for the bad quality but my hidden camera was malfunctioning.


And your sleeping bag is out of date! :cool:

User avatar
Vaucluse
Director
Director
Posts: 3443
Joined: Sun, 10 Jul 2005

Postby Vaucluse » Thu, 08 Oct 2009 10:15 am

. . . alas, I am not the stud I used to be and my cache of protection is dwindling at a very slow pace . . .





(My, my . . . you are a stickler for details! :D )
......................................................



'nuff said Image

User avatar
M
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 857
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby M » Tue, 13 Oct 2009 12:44 pm

hmmmmmm :o

Xof
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 28 Feb 2006

Postby Xof » Thu, 15 Oct 2009 6:18 am

SQ hiring again!!

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10303
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Postby Strong Eagle » Thu, 15 Oct 2009 8:01 am

Xof wrote:SQ hiring again!!


How do you know?? There is nothing on the SQ website.

User avatar
Vaucluse
Director
Director
Posts: 3443
Joined: Sun, 10 Jul 2005

Postby Vaucluse » Thu, 15 Oct 2009 9:37 am

Strong Eagle wrote:
Xof wrote:SQ hiring again!!


How do you know?? There is nothing on the SQ website.


His cousin's neighbour's nasi lemak seller told him . . . must be true
......................................................



'nuff said Image

ilynnew
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon, 24 Nov 2008

Postby ilynnew » Thu, 15 Oct 2009 2:24 pm

thats good news to hear if its the truth (:
even if it isnt, there's no need for such sarcasm.
seriously, this is but a mere platform for interested candidates to find out more.
& i dont see what business you peeps have to pull them down.
Unless you are holding some impt role in this industry that determines recruitment, otherwise no one will call you a mute for keeping quiet.

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10303
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Postby Strong Eagle » Thu, 15 Oct 2009 2:30 pm

ilynnew wrote:thats good news to hear if its the truth (:
even if it isnt, there's no need for such sarcasm.
seriously, this is but a mere platform for interested candidates to find out more.
& i dont see what business you peeps have to pull them down.
Unless you are holding some impt role in this industry that determines recruitment, otherwise no one will call you a mute for keeping quiet.


So... you like misinformation? Xof says "SQ hiring again!!!" I say bullshit because the SQ website doesn't say a thing about recruitment. All he/she has to do is prove me wrong to get my apology.

And you... you like misinformation? Get your hopes up over a false rumor? Grow up. Challenge the BS. 'Interested candidates' should want the truth, not BS.

AV1981
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue, 18 Nov 2008

Postby AV1981 » Thu, 15 Oct 2009 4:23 pm

ilynnew wrote:thats good news to hear if its the truth (:
even if it isnt, there's no need for such sarcasm.
seriously, this is but a mere platform for interested candidates to find out more.
& i dont see what business you peeps have to pull them down.
Unless you are holding some impt role in this industry that determines recruitment, otherwise no one will call you a mute for keeping quiet.

Yes! 100% and 1% agreed with you. =D>

User avatar
Vaucluse
Director
Director
Posts: 3443
Joined: Sun, 10 Jul 2005

Postby Vaucluse » Thu, 15 Oct 2009 4:55 pm

ilynnew wrote:& i dont see what business you peeps have to pull them down.
Unless you are holding some impt role in this industry that determines recruitment, otherwise no one will call you a mute for keeping quiet.


I am not a peep and what is an impt role? Is it like a toilet-paper roll? Image

You'd really prefer to listen to someone who writes a few words and pin your dreams on that?

As for the mental lightweight . . .

AV1981
Yes! 100% and 1% agreed with you.


Do you actually have an inkling as to what you just wrote?



Xof, do you have anything to substantiate your post? It is not nice to heighten people's hopes based on nothing.

Where did you read this? Who informed you of this?

Let's keep this thread factual . . . Image
......................................................



'nuff said Image

AV1981
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue, 18 Nov 2008

Postby AV1981 » Thu, 15 Oct 2009 7:02 pm

Vaucluse wrote:
ilynnew wrote:& i dont see what business you peeps have to pull them down.
Unless you are holding some impt role in this industry that determines recruitment, otherwise no one will call you a mute for keeping quiet.


I am not a peep and what is an impt role? Is it like a toilet-paper roll? Image

You'd really prefer to listen to someone who writes a few words and pin your dreams on that?

As for the mental lightweight . . .

AV1981
Yes! 100% and 1% agreed with you.


Do you actually have an inkling as to what you just wrote?



Xof, do you have anything to substantiate your post? It is not nice to heighten people's hopes based on nothing.

Where did you read this? Who informed you of this?

Let's keep this thread factual . . . Image

Non of your businesses. Do i need to report to you???

User avatar
Vaucluse
Director
Director
Posts: 3443
Joined: Sun, 10 Jul 2005

Postby Vaucluse » Thu, 15 Oct 2009 8:25 pm

AV1981 wrote: Do i need to report to you???


Yes. Image
......................................................



'nuff said Image

jencrs
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon, 27 Feb 2006

Postby jencrs » Thu, 15 Oct 2009 9:19 pm

Just because a person posts something, it doesn't mean he's contributing. Sometimes, it can be quite the opposite. So if you say something like SQ's hiring, please back it up with something, even if it's really from your nasi lemak seller, then we'd be able to judge for ourselves how much weight to put behind your words.

if you don't bother to back it up, why bother to post?

There are people (now known as peeps) who are serious and passionate here. So if we call BS as we see it, or at least demand that posters back up what they say, we can keep the quality of this thread from ending in the gutter.

AV1981
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue, 18 Nov 2008

Postby AV1981 » Thu, 15 Oct 2009 9:20 pm

Vaucluse wrote:
AV1981 wrote: Do i need to report to you???


Yes. Image

Hahahahahahaa!!! It's very funny :lol:


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests