Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
sherrielynn
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue, 21 Oct 2008
Location: Northern Side of Sunny Island.

Postby sherrielynn » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 1:47 pm

fwahs i didnt know. my display picture is the same as here.

oh pork - get the ones frm supermarket will do. they does the same effect. dont nid to get those expensive ones.
Flutterby Flutterby

pork12
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed, 27 Aug 2008

Postby pork12 » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 1:49 pm

sherrielynn wrote:fwahs i didnt know. my display picture is the same as here.

oh pork - get the ones frm supermarket will do. they does the same effect. dont nid to get those expensive ones.


Haha. OK! Was intending to head down to NTUC (My favourite hangout) to get it. :D
Pigs CAN fly...... right?
You can when you believe!

User avatar
sherrielynn
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue, 21 Oct 2008
Location: Northern Side of Sunny Island.

Postby sherrielynn » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 1:51 pm

pork12 wrote:
sherrielynn wrote:fwahs i didnt know. my display picture is the same as here.

oh pork - get the ones frm supermarket will do. they does the same effect. dont nid to get those expensive ones.


Haha. OK! Was intending to head down to NTUC (My favourite hangout) to get it. :D

muahahaha same same !!!!!
Flutterby Flutterby

pork12
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed, 27 Aug 2008

Postby pork12 » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 1:52 pm

sherrielynn wrote:
pork12 wrote:
sherrielynn wrote:fwahs i didnt know. my display picture is the same as here.

oh pork - get the ones frm supermarket will do. they does the same effect. dont nid to get those expensive ones.


Haha. OK! Was intending to head down to NTUC (My favourite hangout) to get it. :D

muahahaha same same !!!!!


HAHAHAHAHA!!! I still can't find your DP in facebook!!
Pigs CAN fly...... right?

You can when you believe!

User avatar
sherrielynn
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue, 21 Oct 2008
Location: Northern Side of Sunny Island.

Postby sherrielynn » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 1:57 pm

ah !!!
we have a mutal friend !
and that friend is my brother mark !!!!!
Flutterby Flutterby

pork12
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed, 27 Aug 2008

Postby pork12 » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 1:58 pm

sherrielynn wrote:ah !!!
we have a mutal friend !
and that friend is my brother mark !!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!
MARK CHUA???
Pigs CAN fly...... right?

You can when you believe!

sillyflower
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri, 14 Nov 2008

Postby sillyflower » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 1:59 pm

Hi girls, I'm going for the interview on 23rd Novemeber. Well... Anyone of you want to meet up and go together?

User avatar
sherrielynn
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue, 21 Oct 2008
Location: Northern Side of Sunny Island.

Postby sherrielynn » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 2:00 pm

pork12 wrote:
sherrielynn wrote:ah !!!
we have a mutal friend !
and that friend is my brother mark !!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!
MARK CHUA???




hahaha yes. i'm sherrie chua. his older sister. ur frm amkss or ijc ? lol
Flutterby Flutterby

pork12
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed, 27 Aug 2008

Postby pork12 » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 2:01 pm

sherrielynn wrote:
pork12 wrote:
sherrielynn wrote:ah !!!
we have a mutal friend !
and that friend is my brother mark !!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!
MARK CHUA???




hahaha yes. i'm sherrie chua. his older sister. ur frm amkss or ijc ? lol


HAHAHAHAHA!!! Singapore is really small!
Neither! I'm from JTPS! HAHA!
Pigs CAN fly...... right?

You can when you believe!

User avatar
sherrielynn
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue, 21 Oct 2008
Location: Northern Side of Sunny Island.

Postby sherrielynn » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 2:04 pm

pork12 wrote:
sherrielynn wrote:
pork12 wrote:
sherrielynn wrote:ah !!!
we have a mutal friend !
and that friend is my brother mark !!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!
MARK CHUA???




hahaha yes. i'm sherrie chua. his older sister. ur frm amkss or ijc ? lol


HAHAHAHAHA!!! Singapore is really small!
Neither! I'm from JTPS! HAHA!



omg !
we were frm the same pri sch !!!
but close dwn le.. so sad.. i miss the laksa ! lol
Flutterby Flutterby

pork12
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed, 27 Aug 2008

Postby pork12 » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 2:07 pm

sherrielynn wrote:omg !
we were frm the same pri sch !!!
but close dwn le.. so sad.. i miss the laksa ! lol


Yea! I vaguely have the impression that you were from the same school as well... Haha! I like the meatballs from the noodle store. Plus lots of chilli. HAHA!
Pigs CAN fly...... right?

You can when you believe!

User avatar
sherrielynn
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue, 21 Oct 2008
Location: Northern Side of Sunny Island.

Postby sherrielynn » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 2:09 pm

ah !
lol i keep in touch with u thru fb ! gtg now !
Flutterby Flutterby

sillyflower
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri, 14 Nov 2008

Postby sillyflower » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 2:38 pm

Hi chocopie,

I would like to meet you and go to the interview together. However, I can't reply the private message that you sent me as the feature is restricted until I have made more posts in the forum.
Last edited by sillyflower on Fri, 14 Nov 2008 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pork12
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed, 27 Aug 2008

Postby pork12 » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 2:51 pm

sillyflower wrote:Hi chocopie,

I would like to meet you and go to the interview together. However, I can't reply the private message that you sent me as the feature is restricted until I have made more posts in the forum. Can you add me to your msn? My email is . Thank you! =)


Not a good idea to leave your msn here dear...
Last edited by pork12 on Sat, 15 Nov 2008 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pigs CAN fly...... right?

You can when you believe!

wisdom&courage
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun, 05 Oct 2008

Postby wisdom&courage » Fri, 14 Nov 2008 3:27 pm

pork12 wrote:
sillyflower wrote:Hi chocopie,

I would like to meet you and go to the interview together. However, I can't reply the private message that you sent me as the feature is restricted until I have made more posts in the forum. Can you add me to your msn? My email is jasmine.ng.s.h@hotmail.com . Thank you! =)


Not a good idea to leave your msn here dear...


oops. sherrie did it too. :o


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest