Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
gucciGirl

Postby gucciGirl » Tue, 14 Oct 2008 8:29 pm

i shortlisted for tomorrow interview but something cropped up i cant attend i wanted to apply for the nx interview on 30 oct 08 but their website said i apply for this position already which i did apply for on the 15 oct 08.
anyone know hw to i reapply? thanks

riviolet

Postby riviolet » Wed, 15 Oct 2008 8:06 am

hi, does anyone knows whether we can drive to the SIA training centre?

summerboy02
Regular
Regular

Postby summerboy02 » Wed, 15 Oct 2008 8:39 am

SIA has extended the online application from 15 Oct to 22 Oct but interview remains on the 31 Oct....wonder why the extension...?

pork12
Chatter
Chatter

Postby pork12 » Wed, 15 Oct 2008 9:05 am

stephdavis wrote:
pork12 wrote:
stephdavis wrote:
pork12 wrote:I'm envious of girls who are going for the interview... I need to get my skin conditions to improve before I can even think of it... Well... To all those who are going for the interviews, all the best! :D

Me too!i have to wait at least 2 years :( but hopefully the economy would not be as bad then.

2 years? You're still in school? I hope I can start going for interviews next year. Haha... Well... Persistence pays off I hope... =)

haha...yeah i have 2 yrs b4 i graduate.. :( have you been to any interview??

Well I haven't. If I did, I think I would be asked to go home even b4 interview started. Hehe...

riviolet

Postby riviolet » Wed, 15 Oct 2008 9:09 am

summerboy02 wrote:SIA has extended the online application from 15 Oct to 22 Oct but interview remains on the 31 Oct....wonder why the extension...?

I don't think they extended , there is still a interview today, and another one on 31 oct. so there is basically 2 write in.

higgledy
Regular
Regular

Postby higgledy » Wed, 15 Oct 2008 9:15 am

What summerboy02 mentioned is the extension of the deadline for 31st october's interview. Well, probably they were expecting more people to apply?

creamy

Postby creamy » Wed, 15 Oct 2008 12:20 pm

i went for the 9.15 one today & got booted out at kebaya round. absolutely clueless why. sigh.

higgledy
Regular
Regular

Postby higgledy » Wed, 15 Oct 2008 12:23 pm

Hi creamy,

what's the passing rate for 1st round & kebaya round? Do not despair, at least you made it to 2nd round. You can always try again! Smile

summerboy02
Regular
Regular

Postby summerboy02 » Wed, 15 Oct 2008 12:36 pm

I got my invitation to go for the interview today (15th) but I backed out the last minute due to bad skin and red eyes.
However,two days ago i sent the online application using my brother's email and I got the invitation today for the 31st interview at 11am.I wasted a chance today but i hope i will be fully prepared for the interview on the 31st.

Good luck everyone!!!

creamy

Postby creamy » Wed, 15 Oct 2008 1:12 pm

today was rather strict i think. I was the 3rd batch of girls to be interviewed. In my batch,round 1,only i got in. Those who got through 1st round was 1 chinese girl from the 1st batch and 3malay girls from the 2nd batch. I went to kebaya round with the 3malays girls. 2 of them got through. Sigh. Wonder if i should try again for the end oct one.

cabincrew2b

Postby cabincrew2b » Wed, 15 Oct 2008 1:45 pm

creamy wrote:today was rather strict i think. I was the 3rd batch of girls to be interviewed. In my batch,round 1,only i got in. Those who got through 1st round was 1 chinese girl from the 1st batch and 3malay girls from the 2nd batch. I went to kebaya round with the 3malays girls. 2 of them got through. Sigh. Wonder if i should try again for the end oct one.

i would say no harm trying again.. :(
i cant even get through round 1 today..
they asked me for a bad customer service encounter..
which i dun have.. so i anyhow bomb.. :P
no luck though..

pinkpineapple

can i still reappply??

Postby pinkpineapple » Wed, 15 Oct 2008 2:01 pm

Hi, this is my second time for the interview and i got booted out too. only 1 girl got in and she was very pretty and slim :). i would like to ask everyone or anyone if there is any chance i can try again for the 31st october interview??? :(

cabincrew2b

Re: can i still reappply??

Postby cabincrew2b » Wed, 15 Oct 2008 2:03 pm

pinkpineapple wrote:Hi, this is my second time for the interview and i got booted out too. only 1 girl got in and she was very pretty and slim :). i would like to ask everyone or anyone if there is any chance i can try again for the 31st october interview??? :(

i think u can try sending again using a different email.. coz i believe u wont be able to send using the same email already.. i dun understand why though.. the website just says i have applied for the job..
so wat some of them are saying is to use a new email to apply..

good luck!

Wild_Lily

Postby Wild_Lily » Wed, 15 Oct 2008 2:14 pm

Hi Im new here...
Wad was the question that the interviewer asked you during the interview just now? :)

pinkpineapple

Postby pinkpineapple » Wed, 15 Oct 2008 2:52 pm

but if i apply through a different email, they will still be able to see my details and name right??? and would it ever ring in their bells that i have applied before? Help Man, i am like so scared now but still want to try..

Question? intro urself, and why u want to apply for SIA? :)