Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
guest84

Postby guest84 » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:15 pm

hey people, I wonder if those of you guys who were shortlisted, are you all singaporeans or malaysians living in singapore? I sent my application but still no replies.......could it be coz I stated in the form that I would like to be interviewed in KL? Maybe this round is for those who want to be interviewed in Singapore?I'm confused

mystical

Postby mystical » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:26 pm

guest84 wrote:hey people, I wonder if those of you guys who were shortlisted, are you all singaporeans or malaysians living in singapore? I sent my application but still no replies.......could it be because I stated in the form that I would like to be interviewed in KL? Maybe this round is for those who want to be interviewed in Singapore?I'm confused


hey, if you didnt get a reply, you can try again. i think the position for m'sians is open now. gd luck!

silly

Postby silly » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 12:48 am

I just received too, this Sunday 120pm. Am happy, but still worried, as i am exactly 158. Will pray for the best.

hopeful

Postby hopeful » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 1:00 am

silly wrote:I just received too, this Sunday 120pm. Am happy, but still worried, as i am exactly 158. Will pray for the best.


when did u rec ur email?

silly

Postby silly » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 1:03 am

Hi Tinkerbelle & Fated,

What are you timeslots again? Mines 120pm on Sunday. Are you gals meeting up? Can get your msn?

Guest

Postby Guest » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 1:06 am

Hi Hopeful,

In reply to your qns on when I received. I recieved it when i checked my mailbox at about 12am. So it should have been sent about 5pm today, cause my mailbox dosent say the exact time i recieved, only say how many hours ago it was received.

I seriously seriously gave up hope.

My BF is currently a cadet pilot with SIA, he's in Perth now. I havnt told him i applied. Will tell him only when i pass all 3 rounds. 3 rounds right?

Paige

Postby Paige » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 2:00 am

Anonymous wrote:Hi Hopeful,

In reply to your qns on when I received. I recieved it when i checked my mailbox at about 12am. So it should have been sent about 5pm today, cause my mailbox dosent say the exact time i recieved, only say how many hours ago it was received.

I seriously seriously gave up hope.

My BF is currently a cadet pilot with SIA, he's in Perth now. I havnt told him i applied. Will tell him only when i pass all 3 rounds. 3 rounds right?


Hi Anonymous,
So, are u shortlisted? I'm still waiting for SQ reply... and I guess no chance liao...My bf is also a cadet pilot with SIA and he is also in Perth now! And I'm going to visit him next friday! can I have your msn? :wink:

mimimoty
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri, 01 Jul 2005

crew intw..

Postby mimimoty » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 3:30 am

hey starlet, wats ur sis name? im in jetstar 2..

Cas

Re: Silkair Final Interview

Postby Cas » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 7:05 am

hi... i'm oso waitin for the letter for final interview... wanna keep in touch vis msn? panadol_queen@hotmail.com...do add me...

Fated

Postby Fated » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 9:20 am

Hi Silly,

My timeslot is the same time as ur, 1320.... guess those received ydae at 5pm r all under same slot...

Meet? dun wan lah... I'll be v stressful one. i get stressed up easily. Actually no much confident also although wanted to go in. just give my best... dun meet lah. after the whole thing den we see can we guess who is who... fun fun ah.... hee... perhaps we just describe how we look like, so we can try looking for each other, divert our nervousness away.

btw... dun worry as long as u r 158 cos my gf she got in. she's only 158. me not v tall either. used to be 158 but den u stand real straight, last measure 160. hee.... i am quite petty size... so i also pray hard also ah...

Wow.... so many gfs' bf are SIA cadet pilot ah... hmmm.... pilot and air stewardess.... hee.... if both flying how to maintain relationship?

Sugary

Postby Sugary » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 10:14 am

Fated wrote:Hi Silly,

My timeslot is the same time as ur, 1320.... guess those received ydae at 5pm r all under same slot...

Meet? dun wan lah... I'll be v stressful one. i get stressed up easily. Actually no much confident also although wanted to go in. just give my best... dun meet lah. after the whole thing den we see can we guess who is who... fun fun ah.... hee... perhaps we just describe how we look like, so we can try looking for each other, divert our nervousness away.

btw... dun worry as long as u r 158 because my girlfriend she got in. she's only 158. me not v tall either. used to be 158 but den u stand real straight, last measure 160. hee.... i am quite petty size... so i also pray hard also ah...

Wow.... so many gfs' bf are SIA cadet pilot ah... hmmm.... pilot and air stewardess.... hee.... if both flying how to maintain relationship?


True! Moreover both pilots and stewardesses cant couple fly.... :o

Guest

Postby Guest » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 10:47 am

Sugary wrote:
Fated wrote:Hi Silly,

My timeslot is the same time as ur, 1320.... guess those received ydae at 5pm r all under same slot...

Meet? dun wan lah... I'll be v stressful one. i get stressed up easily. Actually no much confident also although wanted to go in. just give my best... dun meet lah. after the whole thing den we see can we guess who is who... fun fun ah.... hee... perhaps we just describe how we look like, so we can try looking for each other, divert our nervousness away.

btw... dun worry as long as u r 158 because my girlfriend she got in. she's only 158. me not v tall either. used to be 158 but den u stand real straight, last measure 160. hee.... i am quite petty size... so i also pray hard also ah...

Wow.... so many gfs' bf are SIA cadet pilot ah... hmmm.... pilot and air stewardess.... hee.... if both flying how to maintain relationship?


True! Moreover both pilots and stewardesses cant couple fly.... :o

Yes they can...

Sugary

Postby Sugary » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 10:53 am

Anonymous wrote:
Sugary wrote:
Fated wrote:Hi Silly,

My timeslot is the same time as ur, 1320.... guess those received ydae at 5pm r all under same slot...

Meet? dun wan lah... I'll be v stressful one. i get stressed up easily. Actually no much confident also although wanted to go in. just give my best... dun meet lah. after the whole thing den we see can we guess who is who... fun fun ah.... hee... perhaps we just describe how we look like, so we can try looking for each other, divert our nervousness away.

btw... dun worry as long as u r 158 because my girlfriend she got in. she's only 158. me not v tall either. used to be 158 but den u stand real straight, last measure 160. hee.... i am quite petty size... so i also pray hard also ah...

Wow.... so many gfs' bf are SIA cadet pilot ah... hmmm.... pilot and air stewardess.... hee.... if both flying how to maintain relationship?


True! Moreover both pilots and stewardesses cant couple fly.... :o

Yes they can...


Hi Guest,
u're very sure abt this? Are u a crew with a pilot bf?
:)

Fated

Postby Fated » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 10:58 am

Sorry being KPO.... You muz see which type of aircraft and which subidary ur bf is in...

example, if ur bf is under SIA cargo not main fleet... then not possible to fly together cos there wont be air stewardess cos they fly cargo...

if they r with Silkair, then also wont be able to fly together if u r under SIA instead of silkair... u get wat i mean?

heard from my gf, pilot and air stewardess under different union so they wont stay in the same hotel... yups.. but den they can pre-arrange themselves lah..... better dun sound scandalous but heard abit here and there....

Tori

Update

Postby Tori » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 12:32 pm

Hi there,

Anyone out there still awaiting for SIA invitation? I've sent out around 12 noon on the 17th. But no news as of now...

Have all those that sent in got their mails already?

Thanks,
Tori


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest