1 Think what the main aspects of the job are and list them.double e wrote:Was thinking of write-in too. Any idea what should i include for write-in? Have been trying for the walk-in for two times and didn't get in. can i join in for the upcoming walk-in this 22nd?
2. What is the most common factor? (hint)
3. How tolerant are you?
4. Think of your previous skills and see if they match what you have written.
5. Look at yourself: your strengths and weaknesses and think how you would deal with them.
6. Concentrate on words used: there is enough information in this thread regarding previous interviews although I hear the tea-party and water confidence test are no longer used (don't know whether that is true or not)
7. Imagine being on a flight as a passenger to a strange destination a long way away where you don't speak the language and think how you would feel and where and who you would ask questions, imagine the difficulties and then think of the same as a flight attendant. Better still go on a flight if you can.
My two cents worth.