Fixyou, am currently 23. Now serving the last wk of my notice at my current workplace and will only be signing the bond come fri while training begins monday.
I have decided on it for now hence the only reconsideration left will be whether or not to take up a part-time deg while working or to put studying on hold till much later. Tho I'm yearning to further studies, I'll really have to find a suitable course first.
How abt yourself, what age are you and have you gone for the interviews yet?
My first thought was to just it out since my friend was also gonna, if I ever do make it through I can still decide whether or not to take it up.
Well, I kinda couldn't bear to reject it coz I know the opportunity may not come knocking twice...hehehe
You have till May 25th to decide and even then, you can always give the interview a go and make further decisions should you be given the option to take up the job.
It won't be too late to decide by then and even if you don't take it up, there can always be a gleeful pleasure in knowing you were qualified to be a cabin crew but chose to turn down the job offer to persue a higher education.
Hafiz, how often in a wk are your lectures and are they 7-10pm or during the day?
So you'll be converting to a part-time course once you start training, or only when the 3rd yr of studies begin?
Yes spreading it out sure sounds wise. Are you taking a course from UOL, and does SIM offer many of such Lectures-only-Exams-once-a-year courses?
You mentioned starting 4th of next mth, meaning 4th may or actually 4th jun after your exams?
If it's 4th may, that's a day before I start the training...lol
Anyway, your exams are upcoming since it's may, so all the best for them!