As I can see yesterday's interview wasn't a very pleasant one (for the forumers) - DUN B DISHEARTENED!!! If this is what you want (especially when you want it so badly), then press on and got for it!!
There're so many of us here who have been trying for so many times. Remember: PERSISTENCE is the KEY to SUCCESS (in life, not only applying job as an FA with SIA)
So far, only 2 forumers who made it and gg for medical soon. CONGRATS to you gals!
Well... for those who failed at their 1st round, here are some issues that I can think of why one failed:
1. you're still under the ban period (No point trying... but of coz, there're cases of one in a million.)
2. Qualification. (Needless to elaborate more on this, there're so many threads discussing abt this 1,even tho the girls from Adecco might juz let u thru to the waiting room)
3. As for the other factors such as: how u present ur self-intro, how u handle qns that the panel judges posted to you, body languages, presentation/public speaking skill (remember: dun only stare at the interviewers, DO acknowledge the existence of the otha fellow candidates, DUN stereotype… the interviewers had heard enuf of those, etc) -> No-one know urself better than any1 else. So, the only advice I can say here is "Practices make perfect"
4. As can be seen that different interviewers have different way of judging the potential candidates… I can’t say much here as it’s subjective… (One man’s meat is anotha’s poison)
Remember: Stay and be +ve, by doing so... u've won half of the battle already.
I know it's easier said that done, but you're the master of ur mind&brain. So, do your job and control them.
5. Hm…. Can’t think of anything else leh… Any1 care to add on?
Personally, I think round 1 is the most crucial one. As long as you’re given a chance to get thru round 1, you stand a chance (tho there’re still a few more rounds to go)
I totally have no idea abt discrimination for those multi-tryers thingy…. I’m speaking from my personal experience, I was asked exactly how many times I’ve tried (during my 1-to-1 interview)…. I told the interviewer.. I’m so sorry as I can’t recall coz I’ve tried too many times… he said “ No, you gotta tell me how many times… or at least, how many attempts in this hotel (Sheraton walk-in) “
I’ve no choice but to use my agaration to give him a number (he noted that down and I saw him writing some sentences… --> I’ve no idea whether this is good or bad!) But most importantly, he passed my 1-to-1. I really thank him for giving me the opportunity to proceed to the mgmt round (actually I saw him shook his head when he passed my piece of application form to the lady at the counter in front… I thot… there goes my chance again.. -__-“ )
Well… well… I see what I can contribute based on my personal experience and hopefully it’ll be useful for all the forumers.
Rescue will definitely come to the titanic soon~
Keep Sailing…. DUN EVA GIVE UP!!!