Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
angeljiaying
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat, 02 Feb 2008
Location: SINGAPORE

Postby angeljiaying » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 1:06 am

mikoliicia: hey girl when you went for ur medical? i went on 26th feb but haven got my result yet=( they will call de.. dun worry!! jus keep each other updated thru this forum ok!!!=)
=D

mantaro43
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat, 22 Dec 2007

Postby mantaro43 » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 1:08 am

mikoliicia wrote:
angeljiaying wrote:
Simplicious wrote:


oh, i told them i will be away from 11-17 March and i will only be available after 18 March.. So it's about 3 weeks. What about you?



hey girl i told them i will be away from 3 t o 8 march and available only after 20 march. so i think we are about the same? i pm u my number k.. so if they call u up can let me noe?? thanks alot ya=)




hi sorry but if anyone could tell me if they haven received their results for medical i went for the briefing at STC on the 28th but they say my medical is not out yet . and im worried .. cus they have not called me =((

could anyone help me ? :)






miko when did u when for ur medical?? coz i went just the day before ur briefing, chances are the result not ready if u went earlier then maybe got some problem with the result of something.....

anyone else in here that went for ur briefing before doing ur medical like me??? as in do u briefing straight after ur management round??

did my medical on tuesday noon but so far no news....haiz.....

User avatar
mikoliicia
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun, 20 Jan 2008
Location: SINGAPORE

Postby mikoliicia » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 1:10 am

angeljiaying wrote:mikoliicia: hey girl when you went for ur medical? i went on 26th feb but haven got my result yet=( they will call de.. dun worry!! jus keep each other updated thru this forum ok!!!=)



hi finally someone got back to me =) hahahs . ya im worried ma i went on the 25th one day after the interview i went aldy .. i went for the briefing on the 28th at stc hoping to get my results but didnt . i really hope they will call tml .
❤ :: misses ::

User avatar
angeljiaying
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat, 02 Feb 2008
Location: SINGAPORE

Postby angeljiaying » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 1:12 am

mantaro43: hey girl.. my briefing was straight after my management round on the 25th of feb. my medical was just next day on the 26... and on the 27th i received a call from the clinic and the nurse told me that they had forwarded the medical report to SIA. i was thinking they cant forward only my report rite..shld be all the reports before 27th which is the day she call me..and she called me at 8.15 in the morning before the clinic open lo...
=D

User avatar
mikoliicia
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun, 20 Jan 2008
Location: SINGAPORE

Postby mikoliicia » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 1:12 am

mantaro43 wrote:
mikoliicia wrote:
angeljiaying wrote:
Simplicious wrote:


oh, i told them i will be away from 11-17 March and i will only be available after 18 March.. So it's about 3 weeks. What about you?



hey girl i told them i will be away from 3 t o 8 march and available only after 20 march. so i think we are about the same? i pm u my number k.. so if they call u up can let me noe?? thanks alot ya=)




hi sorry but if anyone could tell me if they haven received their results for medical i went for the briefing at STC on the 28th but they say my medical is not out yet . and im worried .. cus they have not called me =((

could anyone help me ? :)






miko when did u when for ur medical?? coz i went just the day before ur briefing, chances are the result not ready if u went earlier then maybe got some problem with the result of something.....

anyone else in here that went for ur briefing before doing ur medical like me??? as in do u briefing straight after ur management round??

did my medical on tuesday noon but so far no news....haiz.....




i went on the 25th =) briefing on the 28th . but they said some of us our medical not out yet ... =( sadss . its been like 2 - 3 days with no sign of calls .
❤ :: misses ::

User avatar
mikoliicia
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun, 20 Jan 2008
Location: SINGAPORE

Postby mikoliicia » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 1:13 am

angeljiaying wrote:mantaro43: hey girl.. my briefing was straight after my management round on the 25th of feb. my medical was just next day on the 26... and on the 27th i received a call from the clinic and the nurse told me that they had forwarded the medical report to SIA. i was thinking they cant forward only my report rite..shld be all the reports before 27th which is the day she call me..and she called me at 8.15 in the morning before the clinic open lo...


humm then do you think i should call the clinic and ask them about my medical whether has is alrdy been send to SIA or not ?? =)
❤ :: misses ::

User avatar
angeljiaying
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat, 02 Feb 2008
Location: SINGAPORE

Postby angeljiaying » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 1:16 am

mikoliicia wrote:
angeljiaying wrote:mantaro43: hey girl.. my briefing was straight after my management round on the 25th of feb. my medical was just next day on the 26... and on the 27th i received a call from the clinic and the nurse told me that they had forwarded the medical report to SIA. i was thinking they cant forward only my report rite..shld be all the reports before 27th which is the day she call me..and she called me at 8.15 in the morning before the clinic open lo...


humm then do you think i should call the clinic and ask them about my medical whether has is alrdy been send to SIA or not ?? =)


mm..i think not wise to call ba.. maybe just wait another 2 to 3 days? if really nv call ar then check with the clinic?
=D

User avatar
mikoliicia
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun, 20 Jan 2008
Location: SINGAPORE

Postby mikoliicia » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 1:16 am

angeljiaying wrote:mantaro43: hey girl.. my briefing was straight after my management round on the 25th of feb. my medical was just next day on the 26... and on the 27th i received a call from the clinic and the nurse told me that they had forwarded the medical report to SIA. i was thinking they cant forward only my report rite..shld be all the reports before 27th which is the day she call me..and she called me at 8.15 in the morning before the clinic open lo...



jiaying so you didnt go for the briefing at STC on the 28th ?? neither have you got any calls from SIA ?? my necks growing longer haha
❤ :: misses ::

User avatar
mikoliicia
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun, 20 Jan 2008
Location: SINGAPORE

Postby mikoliicia » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 1:18 am

angeljiaying wrote:
mikoliicia wrote:
angeljiaying wrote:mantaro43: hey girl.. my briefing was straight after my management round on the 25th of feb. my medical was just next day on the 26... and on the 27th i received a call from the clinic and the nurse told me that they had forwarded the medical report to SIA. i was thinking they cant forward only my report rite..shld be all the reports before 27th which is the day she call me..and she called me at 8.15 in the morning before the clinic open lo...


humm then do you think i should call the clinic and ask them about my medical whether has is alrdy been send to SIA or not ?? =)


mm..i think not wise to call ba.. maybe just wait another 2 to 3 days? if really nv call ar then check with the clinic?



but whether i pass or fail they will call right ? =) so if they call you get back to me i pm you my no. =)) when u planning to start traiing the nearest date is 10 march
❤ :: misses ::

mantaro43
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat, 22 Dec 2007

Postby mantaro43 » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 1:18 am

i dont think she went coz....like me she also did her briefing on the very day she passed her management....

User avatar
angeljiaying
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat, 02 Feb 2008
Location: SINGAPORE

Postby angeljiaying » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 1:18 am

mikoliicia wrote:
angeljiaying wrote:mantaro43: hey girl.. my briefing was straight after my management round on the 25th of feb. my medical was just next day on the 26... and on the 27th i received a call from the clinic and the nurse told me that they had forwarded the medical report to SIA. i was thinking they cant forward only my report rite..shld be all the reports before 27th which is the day she call me..and she called me at 8.15 in the morning before the clinic open lo...



jiaying so you didnt go for the briefing at STC on the 28th ?? neither have you got any calls from SIA ?? my necks growing longer haha


yup i din went for the briefing on the 28th. cos my briefing was right after the management round which they told us about the bond..the signing of contract..asked us to fill up forms for the employment pass i think..and forms for our pay as we were told to fill up our saving acc.. and bank etc..
=D

User avatar
mikoliicia
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun, 20 Jan 2008
Location: SINGAPORE

Postby mikoliicia » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 1:21 am

angeljiaying wrote:
mikoliicia wrote:
angeljiaying wrote:mantaro43: hey girl.. my briefing was straight after my management round on the 25th of feb. my medical was just next day on the 26... and on the 27th i received a call from the clinic and the nurse told me that they had forwarded the medical report to SIA. i was thinking they cant forward only my report rite..shld be all the reports before 27th which is the day she call me..and she called me at 8.15 in the morning before the clinic open lo...



jiaying so you didnt go for the briefing at STC on the 28th ?? neither have you got any calls from SIA ?? my necks growing longer haha


yup i din went for the briefing on the 28th. cos my briefing was right after the management round which they told us about the bond..the signing of contract..asked us to fill up forms for the employment pass i think..and forms for our pay as we were told to fill up our saving acc.. and bank etc..



oiic .. humm i did that on the 28th . i hate that feeling of waiting hahas . so when will u be starting training if u get in ?
❤ :: misses ::

User avatar
mikoliicia
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun, 20 Jan 2008
Location: SINGAPORE

Postby mikoliicia » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 1:22 am

mantaro43 wrote:i dont think she went coz....like me she also did her briefing on the very day she passed her management....



iic . =) so when would you be planning to start training ? you haven recieved any calls too right ?
❤ :: misses ::

User avatar
angeljiaying
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat, 02 Feb 2008
Location: SINGAPORE

Postby angeljiaying » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 1:24 am

wah 3 of us liek reply so fast HAHAHAH... mm i can start anytime after 20th if i get in la... haha.. *cross finger* !!!hopefully we will be in same batch!!!
=D

User avatar
mikoliicia
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun, 20 Jan 2008
Location: SINGAPORE

Postby mikoliicia » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 1:26 am

angeljiaying wrote:wah 3 of us liek reply so fast HAHAHAH... mm i can start anytime after 20th if i get in la... haha.. *cross finger* !!!hopefully we will be in same batch!!!



haha ya , =)) nothing to do ma at night , so ill read the forum till i sleep hees. iic i can start the earliest date which is 10 march or 14 =) you cant ??
❤ :: misses ::


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests