Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
rx_aelix
Regular
Regular
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed, 16 Jan 2008
Location: sg

Postby rx_aelix » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:02 pm

haha... thanks yellowpig and yingying2888 :lol:

User avatar
yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby yingying2888 » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:05 pm

rx_aelix wrote:haha... thanks yellowpig and yingying2888 :lol:


rx_aelix, who knows you might get a belated birthday present from SIA soon! =)
the world at your doorstep

yellowpig
Regular
Regular
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat, 12 Jan 2008
Contact:

Postby yellowpig » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:07 pm

yingying2888 wrote:
rx_aelix wrote:haha... thanks yellowpig and yingying2888 :lol:


rx_aelix, who knows you might get a belated birthday present from SIA soon! =)



that will be the dopiest gift ever. hey. my birthday coming too. maybe they will lift the braces ban. HAHAHA. okay just kidding.

rx_aelix
Regular
Regular
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed, 16 Jan 2008
Location: sg

Postby rx_aelix » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:08 pm

yingying2888 wrote:
rx_aelix wrote:haha... thanks yellowpig and yingying2888 :lol:


rx_aelix, who knows you might get a belated birthday present from SIA soon! =)


heeee i hope so too.. but my chance will only come when there is next in-take :-#

anyway thanks YA!!! :lol:

User avatar
yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby yingying2888 » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:10 pm

yellowpig wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
rx_aelix wrote:haha... thanks yellowpig and yingying2888 :lol:


rx_aelix, who knows you might get a belated birthday present from SIA soon! =)



that will be the dopiest gift ever. hey. my birthday coming too. maybe they will lift the braces ban. HAHAHA. okay just kidding.


my birthday is 6 months away. does that mean i'm not gonna get any pressie soon? haha.. i canot cannot get rejected at this point of time man.
the world at your doorstep

chocolatier
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu, 17 Jan 2008

Postby chocolatier » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:13 pm

queenie-me wrote:
crystalheart wrote:chocolatier wrote:
i think this is the only forum that is so warm and friendly.. hopefully all SIA people are like that too! haha. But i also heard that the seniors tend to bully the juniors???
Don't worry ok. No snr crew wld dare bully u if u carry urself well and with dignity. Of course u must know ur work very well first.
Come and visit me anytime ok?


Welcome to Singapore. where everyone sticks to culture. :wink:


sounds relieved after seeing this thanks crystal! this forum is really happening. I wonder if we have to pay for the cosmetics ourselves? lol

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue, 18 Dec 2007

Postby rainschocolate » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:16 pm

chocolatier wrote:
queenie-me wrote:
crystalheart wrote:chocolatier wrote:
i think this is the only forum that is so warm and friendly.. hopefully all SIA people are like that too! haha. But i also heard that the seniors tend to bully the juniors???
Don't worry ok. No snr crew wld dare bully u if u carry urself well and with dignity. Of course u must know ur work very well first.
Come and visit me anytime ok?


Welcome to Singapore. where everyone sticks to culture. :wink:


sounds relieved after seeing this thanks crystal! this forum is really happening. I wonder if we have to pay for the cosmetics ourselves? lol


yeah we have to pay for our own cosmetics.
but 35% discount for lancome!

anyway, i'm staarting training on 18th Feb!!
any batch-mates???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RX_AELIX TOO!!
CONGRATS JIAHUI! U PASSED AND NOW WE 2 JIAHUI CAN MEET IN STC. HAHA
the world at your doorstep.

chocolatier
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu, 17 Jan 2008

Postby chocolatier » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:18 pm

rainschocolate wrote:
chocolatier wrote:
queenie-me wrote:
crystalheart wrote:chocolatier wrote:
i think this is the only forum that is so warm and friendly.. hopefully all SIA people are like that too! haha. But i also heard that the seniors tend to bully the juniors???
Don't worry ok. No snr crew wld dare bully u if u carry urself well and with dignity. Of course u must know ur work very well first.
Come and visit me anytime ok?


Welcome to Singapore. where everyone sticks to culture. :wink:


sounds relieved after seeing this thanks crystal! this forum is really happening. I wonder if we have to pay for the cosmetics ourselves? lol


yeah we have to pay for our own cosmetics.
but 35% discount for lancome!

anyway, i'm staarting training on 18th Feb!!
any batch-mates???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RX_AELIX TOO!!
CONGRATS JIAHUI! U PASSED AND NOW WE 2 JIAHUI CAN MEET IN STC. HAHA


tiill now i havent really heard of people going training on 26feb.. alot on 18feb. Happy Birthday girl, though i dont know who .. still, best wishes!

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue, 18 Dec 2007

batch-mates

Postby rainschocolate » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:22 pm

oh no...

pls add me on shattered_jh@hotmail.com

ESPECIALLY those who're starting training on 18th FEB. coz apparently i can't find any batch mates from this forum. haha
the world at your doorstep.

rx_aelix
Regular
Regular
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed, 16 Jan 2008
Location: sg

Postby rx_aelix » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:27 pm

hey hey.. thanks rainschocolate and chocolatier

many thanks ~ :lol:

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue, 18 Dec 2007

Postby rainschocolate » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:40 pm

18th feb

18th feb

18th feb

18th feb

18th feb

18th feb

18th feb

anybody 18th feb???
sigh....
the world at your doorstep.

chocolatier
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu, 17 Jan 2008

Postby chocolatier » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:46 pm

rainschocolate wrote:18th feb

18th feb

18th feb

18th feb

18th feb

18th feb

18th feb

anybody 18th feb???
sigh....



haha good advertising way! chill lah soon u will find ur mates!

pinklittlefigure
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon, 17 Dec 2007

Postby pinklittlefigure » Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:51 am

yingying2888 wrote:and apologies gals, some lousy connection i have here in malaysia.. i do realise that i quoted without reply just now.. haha..

i dun wanna be 20! :-|

pinklittlefigure posted that eyebrow embroidery is like not allowed leh..


It is stated in SIA rules and regulations that tattooed and drawn on eyebrows are not allowed and eyebrows must be shaped.
It is better to start leaving the eyebrow alone so it has enough time to make its regrowth.

mentelism
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun, 27 Jan 2008

Postby mentelism » Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:59 am

summertime wrote:i had my first try at the interview yesterday. i made it to the last round and then got rejected. i must have given really stupid answers or something.

it is a totally horrible feeling, having gotten this far and then failing!


hey, i totally undstd hw u feel... i had it thru with silkair til the very last round only to find out a week later via EMAIL that i was nt successful... very devastated i tell u!!!!

yellowpig
Regular
Regular
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat, 12 Jan 2008
Contact:

Postby yellowpig » Wed, 30 Jan 2008 1:02 am

pinklittlefigure wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:and apologies gals, some lousy connection i have here in malaysia.. i do realise that i quoted without reply just now.. haha..

i dun wanna be 20! :-|

pinklittlefigure posted that eyebrow embroidery is like not allowed leh..


It is stated in SIA rules and regulations that tattooed and drawn on eyebrows are not allowed and eyebrows must be shaped.
It is better to start leaving the eyebrow alone so it has enough time to make its regrowth.


hmmm.. PLF, how i go see ur blog blog ?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest