Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Hikari82

Re: heyy

Post by Hikari82 » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:42 pm

Abercrombie wrote:
blackpolitics wrote:
xanngac wrote: What is your purpose of going to the HR interview room. To sign the bond or to go for mgmt interview??

If you are going for mgmt interview, obviously you want to leave a good impression by dressing in formal attire, i.e shirt and pants, if you want, add a tie, but that one up to individual lah. If not you just might risk being booted out cause interviewers might find that you did not respect this interview process enough.

If you are there to sign bond, it would still be a good idea to dress smart casual, cause you never know who's looking at you. A little respect for your future employer will be good. :)

Hope this helps.
hey xanngac,
im one of those lucky ones that manage to clear all rounds today. so im like those selected lah. i also got the form to go for medical examination and XRAY but those forms that they gave us ask us to report at HR interview room. its the pre employment briefing.. so im like kinda lost; what should i wear?
because i will be back in camp tonight. and sad to say, tues igot a field camp. im kinda worried it finished late.
Always go with a long sleeve shirt with pants and leather shoe. Bring a tie just in case everyone there put on tie then you can put it on. You are never wrong to overdress but underdress really kills you :wink:

Points noted SIFU....my case same as blackpolitics..... the final hurdle on the 30th ......

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:43 pm

This should make you happy ya, dont O.T about this too much here liao ( Though I like it :P) later the Mod come in :evil: muhahaha

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:46 pm

speaking of moderators how come the moderators are more interested in the other topics but never come in here b4? haha.. this is random. i noe..
the world at your doorstep

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:46 pm

Hikari82 wrote:
Abercrombie wrote:
blackpolitics wrote: hey xanngac,
im one of those lucky ones that manage to clear all rounds today. so im like those selected lah. i also got the form to go for medical examination and XRAY but those forms that they gave us ask us to report at HR interview room. its the pre employment briefing.. so im like kinda lost; what should i wear?
because i will be back in camp tonight. and sad to say, tues igot a field camp. im kinda worried it finished late.
Always go with a long sleeve shirt with pants and leather shoe. Bring a tie just in case everyone there put on tie then you can put it on. You are never wrong to overdress but underdress really kills you :wink:

Points noted SIFU....my case same as blackpolitics..... the final hurdle on the 30th ......
For your case you guys nap nap inliao unless you fail the Medical...it is a briefing right, so maybe telling you about the contract, Training start date etc. Congratulation ya :wink:

streets
Regular
Regular

Post by streets » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:48 pm

yingying2888 wrote:haha okok.. i am innocent!

well abercrombie, ur horny.. and i feel so proud of myself and streets.

LOL. this sounds so sleazy.. :twisted:

hahah, only kidding!
anyway i am so curious. think it'd be fun to meet you all in person! but i'm so busy right now with my FYP as the date draws nearer.

pinklittlefigure
Chatter
Chatter

Post by pinklittlefigure » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:49 pm

*tory wrote:Hello everyone

I went for today's walk in for the first time. and boy there was a really long queue.
Pretty sad that I was booted out after the kebaya/skin check. =(
I do not know why I was booted out too. My skin is clear. No pimples no discolouration. And I think I did my walk ok too. Perhaps it was my faint and thin eyebrowns?

Anyone from this forum can advise me on how to make my eyebrows seem thicker and darker, apart from drawing or tattoo-ing?

On the up side of all the disappointment, at least i managed to try on the kebaya which I think was really cool! :D
Tory: First of all, you should stop all eye brow trimming at once so you can allow the hair to grow out. It will be at least 3 weeks before the walk in and I believe you have adequate time to let it grow thicker.

Apart from tattooing and embroidery, drawing is the next best thing available. It is stated in their guideline that SIA air stewardess eyebrow must be shaped and not drawn on or tattooed.

Hope that helps!

Sokeai
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Sokeai » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:50 pm

Abercrombie wrote: For your case you guys nap nap inliao unless you fail the Medical...it is a briefing right, so maybe telling you about the contract, Training start date etc. Congratulation ya :wink:
What is nap nap? chimology leh
Hello there!

llentimes
Regular
Regular

Re: gathtering

Post by llentimes » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:50 pm

its even more interesting to see what lies behind those nicks. for example, ABERCROMBIE

haha[/quote]

Wah you name me ahh ( with evil intention), I so nice pray for you wor
love love please[/quote]

ya ya.. cant wait to see you lor. i'm speaking on behalf of all the beautiful ladies here.. :console:[/quote]
So you are beautiful too =P~[/quote]

yea.. u cant see it frm my avatar? so fair and white.. perfect skin..[/quote]

From your Avatar you look like a crazy woman high on Estacy cant stop shaking yourhead somemore naked leh :oops:[/quote]

skygal wrote:
Just to enlighten u a little Aber.. The flights to China are also just as bad.. Sad to say.. I am Chinese but m just being neutral and stating the facts..

They are loud but dont give problem, what they only want is to eat rice

ABERCROMBIE,
I really think all your post is supa funny...I couldnt funny when i read this 2 post

I think wait 2 see who u r as well

And the gathering with Ktv is specially suggested 4 u, so u must turn okie!
"Whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, beliving , ye shall receive" Mathew 21:22

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:52 pm

streets wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:haha okok.. i am innocent!

well abercrombie, ur horny.. and i feel so proud of myself and streets.

LOL. this sounds so sleazy.. :twisted:

hahah, only kidding!
anyway i am so curious. think it'd be fun to meet you all in person! but i'm so busy right now with my FYP as the date draws nearer.
go for the gathering!

its like next weekend.. i wont die to eat snake 1 day.. when's ur fyp submissionand when u graduating? i'l be free from SP nex fri!

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:52 pm

yingying2888 wrote:speaking of moderators how come the moderators are more interested in the other topics but never come in here b4? haha.. this is random. i noe..
Pivat is the mod here and he does come in here once awhile hehehe This is a peaceful thread so he/she ''pang sim'' and leave us alone, sometime people like street and you will appear and try to turn others on and make them become ''Honey'' :o

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:57 pm

Abercrombie wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:speaking of moderators how come the moderators are more interested in the other topics but never come in here b4? haha.. this is random. i noe..
Pivat is the mod here and he does come in here once awhile hehehe This is a peaceful thread so he/she ''pang sim'' and leave us alone, sometime people like street and you will appear and try to turn others on and make them become ''Honey'' :o
Plavt rite? some ang moh.. haha..

ahem.. we din try to turn others on. ppl are turned on by us.. :P

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Re: gathtering

Post by Abercrombie » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 11:01 pm

llentimes wrote:
And the gathering with Ktv is specially suggested 4 u, so u must turn okie!
:o Turn .... You want me to....Turn on again...... :oops:

Sokeai
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Sokeai » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 11:02 pm

Don't care abt turn on or turn off leh, just come for gathering, i'm so looking forward to it esp can see Abercombie!! :evil:
Hello there!

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 11:03 pm

yingying2888 wrote:
Abercrombie wrote:
Plavt rite? some ang moh.. haha..

ahem.. we din try to turn others on. ppl are turned on by us.. :P
:oops!: sorry you dont have to try, you gals are born with it :tongue:

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 11:06 pm

I go sure kana jialat jialat one I scare leh wait kana hantum by all these fierce FSS muhahaha #-o