Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
mouse
Regular
Regular

Post by mouse » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 5:43 pm

iwannefly wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
iwannefly wrote: ya lor.. got improvement.. =D

first 2 times i got out in 1st round.. den 3rd time 1-1... now 4th time Management..

Why they like that?? lolz.. let me take one failure step before success... pls let me pass next time..

i really really hope after my ban.. the next time i try i can bring u all good news... Who knows we might really ended up in the same batch?? =D hee

I can't wait to try the interview again... Each failure juz make me more determine to pass the interview ... :( but juz have to overcome the disappointment first.. Saddening..

Fail at such critical stage...
feel sad, disappointment, anger and you'll be good all over again.. =)

sometimes failing isnt too bad too, u'll learn to be better! and yea.. we will end up in the same batch if tts wat u believe in..
Ya lor... have to brave up again for another battle.. ^^ hee

but i juz sian of the 3 months ban.. very long leh.. don u tink so??

i agree.. sometimes failing is juz giving u chance to improve and get u ready for it... ^^

hee... i do believe and hope we can be batchmates.. ^^
iwannefly --- i also want to be batchmate with you!!

we must jia you jia you! May we all soar in the sky one day! :D

akiheartfelt
Regular
Regular

Post by akiheartfelt » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 5:43 pm

Hmmm so far only heard that pinklittlefigure passed right? did they really only pass so few people?

blackpolitics

Re: heyy

Post by blackpolitics » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 5:48 pm

iwannefly wrote:
blackpolitics wrote:pleasure to be here, been hearing about this forum and its really updated. erhhh so did anyone got in todae from here?

i need to enquire on something. 30th Jan i need to report at the HR interview Room at SIA Training Centre. May i know what is the attire? reason why i asked this is because im still serving my national service. so can i go casual or? tues i will still be out on the field man. sigh.

what does Certificate of Service (NS)( only for FS candidates), what is FS?

Appreciates if anyone could give me an answer? Thanks.
i donno about the rest but i do know FS is Flight Steward... ^^

oh alright thanks.
i believe it wasnt easy today. its was like more than 3 rounds. in fact, i felt 4 rounds. every moment there are people booted out. round one looks like singapore idol. then, there was a mini cat walk. round two was quite stiff. alot of SIA questions. round three was relaxing. its totally being yourself. trust me, try again. you gotta keep that smile on. it will do wonders.
Last edited by blackpolitics on Sun, 27 Jan 2008 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iwannefly
Regular
Regular

Post by iwannefly » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 5:49 pm

mouse wrote:
iwannefly wrote:
yingying2888 wrote: feel sad, disappointment, anger and you'll be good all over again.. =)

sometimes failing isnt too bad too, u'll learn to be better! and yea.. we will end up in the same batch if tts wat u believe in..
Ya lor... have to brave up again for another battle.. ^^ hee

but i juz sian of the 3 months ban.. very long leh.. don u tink so??

i agree.. sometimes failing is juz giving u chance to improve and get u ready for it... ^^

hee... i do believe and hope we can be batchmates.. ^^
iwannefly --- i also want to be batchmate with you!!

we must jia you jia you! May we all soar in the sky one day! :D

hahaha...it's my pleasure to be able to be batchmates with u all..

ya lor.. muz jia you jia you.. next time muz give our best shot.. and we will get in ^^

*Ladyluck ... can u pls stay by our side thru out the interview?? Don leave us like how u left me earlier in the management round!!! =/
Will not give up my dream to fly!! =D
I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward

iwannefly
Regular
Regular

Post by iwannefly » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 5:50 pm

akiheartfelt wrote:Hmmm so far only heard that pinklittlefigure passed right? did they really only pass so few people?
they passed quite alot.. but mayb most of them not from this forum ^^
I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward

iwannefly
Regular
Regular

Re: heyy

Post by iwannefly » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 5:52 pm

blackpolitics wrote:
iwannefly wrote:
blackpolitics wrote:pleasure to be here, been hearing about this forum and its really updated. erhhh so did anyone got in todae from here?

i need to enquire on something. 30th Jan i need to report at the HR interview Room at SIA Training Centre. May i know what is the attire? reason why i asked this is because im still serving my national service. so can i go casual or? tues i will still be out on the field man. sigh.

what does Certificate of Service (NS)( only for FS candidates), what is FS?

Appreciates if anyone could give me an answer? Thanks.
i donno about the rest but i do know FS is Flight Steward... ^^

oh alright thanks.
i believe it wasnt easy today. its was like more than 3 rounds. in fact, i felt 4 rounds. every moment there are people booted out. round one looks like singapore idol. then, there was a mini cat walk. round two was quite stiff. alot of SIA questions. round three was relaxing. its totally being yourself. trust me, try again. you gotta keep that smile on. it will do wonders.
Yupz.. =D gonna keep my smile mode on for my next try... ^^ hopefully i can get in...

iwannefly
Regular
Regular

Post by iwannefly » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 5:54 pm

if my ban is 3 months... can i try out earlier?? like 1 month later or 2 month later?? or muz i wait for exact 3 months?

Anyone can help me ans this.. ??

Abercrombie can u help me ans this ?? hee

skygal

Post by skygal » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 6:00 pm

[quote]oh alright thanks.

Blackpolitics.. Dont mind me asking.. When are u due to start with SIA?

iwannefly
Regular
Regular

Post by iwannefly » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 6:00 pm

CONGRATS pinklittlefigure ^^

You deserve it... too bad i can't join u..
Last edited by iwannefly on Sun, 27 Jan 2008 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

akiheartfelt
Regular
Regular

Post by akiheartfelt » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 6:03 pm

iwannefly wrote:if my ban is 3 months... can i try out earlier?? like 1 month later or 2 month later?? or muz i wait for exact 3 months?

Just offering my opinion, i've read past threads and chances are they will take note of your ban or ask you when was your last try and at which stage you failed, so it's better to be honest and keep to the ban rather than feeling disappointed again. But then i've also read about one case where they totally overlooked her ban and passed her. So.... good luck! :)

blackpolitics

Post by blackpolitics » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 6:04 pm

skygal wrote:
oh alright thanks.

Blackpolitics.. Dont mind me asking.. When are u due to start with SIA?

this is the best part of SIA. they gave me everything. the application form, the form to go medical but i dunno when i can start. haha. anyway i believe its after my ORD which lies on June7. i believe there will be more interviews coming up.

iwannefly
Regular
Regular

Post by iwannefly » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 6:08 pm

akiheartfelt wrote:
iwannefly wrote:if my ban is 3 months... can i try out earlier?? like 1 month later or 2 month later?? or muz i wait for exact 3 months?

Just offering my opinion, i've read past threads and chances are they will take note of your ban or ask you when was your last try and at which stage you failed, so it's better to be honest and keep to the ban rather than feeling disappointed again. But then i've also read about one case where they totally overlooked her ban and passed her. So.... good luck! :)

that's why i was debating whether i should try again in one or two month later.. oso becuz i read baout the gal who got ban but she went ahead and passed... =/

Dilemma...

skygal

Post by skygal » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 6:09 pm

this is the best part of SIA. they gave me everything. the application form, the form to go medical but i dunno when i can start. haha. anyway i believe its after my ORD which lies on June7. i believe there will be more interviews coming up.

Oh well.. You still do have some time.. Guess they will get back to ya when its nearer the date..

Hope u clear everything! All the best..

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 6:11 pm

yingying2888 wrote:frustrated? haha.. i tot just for fun..

anyway.. yea.. for those who failed no worries, i guess we'll meet someday in STC!

hopefully i'll be able to see joyce who passed the managment round today in training! i'll have malaysian company!

raine.. cant wait for my training to start man.. wonder how is ashton, the guy who passed the management round with us on 8th jan.. =)
Hey whats wrong with the Singaporean company?? Are you going to form clicks starting from training and continue doing that when you fly ?? [-X Maybe you will be in the Indian Fss batches :-|
Last edited by Abercrombie on Sun, 27 Jan 2008 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

akiheartfelt
Regular
Regular

Post by akiheartfelt » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 6:13 pm

iwannefly wrote:
akiheartfelt wrote:

that's why i was debating whether i should try again in one or two month later.. oso becuz i read baout the gal who got ban but she went ahead and passed... =/

Dilemma...
I think can try but be mentally prepared to get rejected cos of the ban... there's a reason why they impose a ban... at least it's no longer 6months!! bring all your lucky charms along! hee
Last edited by akiheartfelt on Sun, 27 Jan 2008 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.