Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
okieping
Regular
Regular
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri, 31 Aug 2007

Postby okieping » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 7:54 am

Morning People!!! :P
mugging....

User avatar
xanngac
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 432
Joined: Sat, 06 Jan 2007

Postby xanngac » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 9:14 am

okieping wrote:Morning People!!! :P


Fwah! So early ah!? Hehe morning :)

I'm spring cleaning my room.. Headache! :???: Got to clear all those junks out before training starts.
And so my journey begins... :)

User avatar
xanngac
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 432
Joined: Sat, 06 Jan 2007

Postby xanngac » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 9:15 am

smileygal wrote:
ben02 wrote:Hello ladies, abit off topic (sorry).. just wanna know anyone one of u out there playing pool?? as in quite into playing pool?? ya, my team is having some competitions (March to be exact), and its open to public.. 95% signed up are almost guys, so thought of doing some advertising here.. all are welcome..

read more: http://www.youngntuc.org.sg/ (look on the right and click the pool section)


it's really a bit off the topic, but i love to play pool too... but only play casually.... competition sounds too serious.... it'd be fun to meet up for pool session if there're more people here who like to play pool too...


Hehehe maybe the next next outing can be a play pool outing? :P Used to play very often 2yrs ago, now lost touch liao.

Ya competition sounds too serious and pro, I'll get stressed up leh hahaha.
And so my journey begins... :)

Hikari82
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri, 18 Jan 2008

Postby Hikari82 » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:47 am

Hi peeps~ got a few qns b4 i go for the walk-in on the 27th~ Just checking the ratio of guys to gals they will accept. And the quota of pple they accept for each interview. Mayb master abercrombie can enlighten abit? Jus tryin to a little confidence b4 I go... btw i am a guy.... tts y feelin unsure. :???:

iwannefly
Regular
Regular
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed, 05 Dec 2007

Postby iwannefly » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:08 pm

Will definitely make myself free for next outing !! =D Don wanne missed it again..

hee...

Poo : I will be going on the 27th... ^^ hopefully can get to fly soon...

User avatar
zetpeh
Regular
Regular
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu, 12 Apr 2007
Location: sg

Postby zetpeh » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 1:51 pm

afternoon everyone...... hmmm... anybody home???

User avatar
maddy_licious
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue, 15 Jan 2008

Postby maddy_licious » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 1:57 pm

zetpeh wrote:afternoon everyone...... hmmm... anybody home???


HOME HOME! :lol:

pinklittlefigure
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon, 17 Dec 2007

Postby pinklittlefigure » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 2:00 pm

zetpeh wrote:afternoon everyone...... hmmm... anybody home???


Nobody's here :P

User avatar
maddy_licious
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue, 15 Jan 2008

Postby maddy_licious » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 2:02 pm

anyone starting training on 11feb?

User avatar
zetpeh
Regular
Regular
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu, 12 Apr 2007
Location: sg

Postby zetpeh » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 2:03 pm

pinklittlefigure wrote:
zetpeh wrote:afternoon everyone...... hmmm... anybody home???


Nobody's here :P



ya so dead today again... sob...

Sokeai
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun, 23 Dec 2007

Postby Sokeai » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 2:07 pm

Just curious, does anyone know if SIA have any restriction on the kind of watch that cabin crew can use? Like what colours are acceptable etc? I notice that most of them wear classic designs
Hello there!

chinger810609
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu, 17 Jan 2008

Postby chinger810609 » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 2:26 pm

must be must be confident & positive. I think of go for 27th also, but I have sth on 28th which I cant run away. (not saying I'm definitely can get the 2nd interview, but don't want to waste my effort of attending the 1st interview if I really success). Anybody have any idea when will be the next interview either in m'sia or Singapore? Heard that will more in feb...is it true?

Hikari82 wrote:Hi peeps~ got a few qns b4 i go for the walk-in on the 27th~ Just checking the ratio of guys to gals they will accept. And the quota of pple they accept for each interview. Mayb master abercrombie can enlighten abit? Jus tryin to a little confidence b4 I go... btw i am a guy.... tts y feelin unsure. :???:

User avatar
zetpeh
Regular
Regular
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu, 12 Apr 2007
Location: sg

Postby zetpeh » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 2:36 pm

chinger810609 wrote:must be must be confident & positive. I think of go for 27th also, but I have sth on 28th which I cant run away. (not saying I'm definitely can get the 2nd interview, but don't want to waste my effort of attending the 1st interview if I really success). Anybody have any idea when will be the next interview either in m'sia or Singapore? Heard that will more in feb...is it true?

Hikari82 wrote:Hi peeps~ got a few qns b4 i go for the walk-in on the 27th~ Just checking the ratio of guys to gals they will accept. And the quota of pple they accept for each interview. Mayb master abercrombie can enlighten abit? Jus tryin to a little confidence b4 I go... btw i am a guy.... tts y feelin unsure. :???:



i know theres one recruitment on 1 feb in temasek... so i reckon on feb there will still be another one

User avatar
okieping
Regular
Regular
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri, 31 Aug 2007

Postby okieping » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 2:38 pm

xanngac wrote:
okieping wrote:Morning People!!! :P


Fwah! So early ah!? Hehe morning :)

I'm spring cleaning my room.. Headache! :???: Got to clear all those junks out before training starts.



haha...i did mine last weekend...even bought a new big table... so can use it as a dressing table and scrapbook making table... and also for studying...all in one..
mugging....

rx_aelix
Regular
Regular
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed, 16 Jan 2008
Location: sg

Postby rx_aelix » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 2:39 pm

zetpeh wrote:
chinger810609 wrote:must be must be confident & positive. I think of go for 27th also, but I have sth on 28th which I cant run away. (not saying I'm definitely can get the 2nd interview, but don't want to waste my effort of attending the 1st interview if I really success). Anybody have any idea when will be the next interview either in m'sia or Singapore? Heard that will more in feb...is it true?

Hikari82 wrote:Hi peeps~ got a few qns b4 i go for the walk-in on the 27th~ Just checking the ratio of guys to gals they will accept. And the quota of pple they accept for each interview. Mayb master abercrombie can enlighten abit? Jus tryin to a little confidence b4 I go... btw i am a guy.... tts y feelin unsure. :???:



i know theres one recruitment on 1 feb in temasek... so i reckon on feb there will still be another one


1st feb in temasek means what? o.o.. in malaysia or sg?
*kinda blur*

btw... i'm going on the 27th too...
list of ppl who going?? :D


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest