Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu, 20 Dec 2007

Postby hafiz_ » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 6:58 pm

okieping wrote:
xanngac wrote:
hafiz_ wrote:yay. contact list has been sent out! so we can wait for photos liao. :wink:


Hee thanks Hafiz! :)

Next gathering coming up soon, okieping will be the organiser. :D


Hafiz, in case you miss out..

Expats' gathering
Date: 2nd/3rd Feb*
Event: Dinner/Karaoke/Dinner and Karaoke.*
Venue: Yet to confirm.
* Please delete your selection accordingly.


i'm fine with the majority's vote.

ying, i listen to jay chou one lei. haha. but no, i wont be singing. shy! :oops:

User avatar
yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby yingying2888 » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 7:09 pm

hafiz_ wrote:
okieping wrote:
xanngac wrote:
hafiz_ wrote:yay. contact list has been sent out! so we can wait for photos liao. :wink:


Hee thanks Hafiz! :)

Next gathering coming up soon, okieping will be the organiser. :D


Hafiz, in case you miss out..

Expats' gathering
Date: 2nd/3rd Feb*
Event: Dinner/Karaoke/Dinner and Karaoke.*
Venue: Yet to confirm.
* Please delete your selection accordingly.


i'm fine with the majority's vote.

ying, i listen to jay chou one lei. haha. but no, i wont be singing. shy! :oops:


wa! jay no good la.. listen to jacky cheung!
the world at your doorstep

Sokeai
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun, 23 Dec 2007

Postby Sokeai » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 7:13 pm

xanngac wrote:
Sokeai wrote:Woah, overnight you all can bump up so much pages! :o Gathering was great, hope to we get to see each other soon! (esp abercombie tsk tsk)

Kk, gtg make my contact lens liao, else i'll need Xanngac to grab me again for the next gathering :P


Hehehe yah lor. :P You going for permanent or disposables? Think I need to stock up also. When near flying then buy a few of those daily ones.

Tsk become so high-maintenance sia...


I got monthly to try out 1st, practise awhile before using daily.

The lady at optical shop told me that Acuvue daily moist is very suitable for inflight, she say she don't feel dry at all. So maybe we can consider that if we are flying. But of course it is damm $$, $55 per box. Unless we can long pang people going to JB help us buy :P
Hello there!

Sokeai
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun, 23 Dec 2007

Postby Sokeai » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 7:14 pm

okieping wrote:Expats' gathering
Date: 2nd/3rd Feb*
Event: Dinner/Karaoke/Dinner and Karaoke.*
Venue: Yet to confirm.
* Please delete your selection accordingly.


Yep, i'm cool with that. Must update me ok! :D
Hello there!

User avatar
VeniE
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 486
Joined: Thu, 05 Jul 2007

Postby VeniE » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 7:19 pm

Hello everyone...

I'm just back from my second day of training... Yest was tired.. so din post anything...

it was totally FUN!!!

met nice batchmates and trainer..

trainees from other batches were nice as well..

so to those looking forward to their training...

HAVE LOTSA FUN YEA!!! :wink:
Soaring above all

Sokeai
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun, 23 Dec 2007

Postby Sokeai » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 7:22 pm

VeniE wrote:Hello everyone...

I'm just back from my second day of training... Yest was tired.. so din post anything...

it was totally FUN!!!

met nice batchmates and trainer..

trainees from other batches were nice as well..

so to those looking forward to their training...

HAVE LOTSA FUN YEA!!! :wink:


How many people do you have in a class? Must enjoy your time there :D

Envious of you :oops:
Hello there!

User avatar
yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby yingying2888 » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 7:27 pm

haha.. i am totally envious of everyone! i could have started in feb too... :(
the world at your doorstep

rx_aelix
Regular
Regular
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed, 16 Jan 2008
Location: sg

Postby rx_aelix » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 7:36 pm

xanngac wrote:
rx_aelix wrote:
zetpeh wrote:nay its okie guess u would need to convert here and der more frequently in future... u may wanna check out this webby .....

http://www.xe.com/


ooooo

get for me please? :P


Aiyo...already save so much liao you still want to save the money of travelling in JB ah hahahaha :P


ehhh.. until now i haven go to anywhere outside of SG (like jb) alone or with friends :oops:

User avatar
yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby yingying2888 » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 7:48 pm

hey peeps, JB ktv "neway" at city square has got big big rooms and better sound qualities and cheap cheap.. go there go there! haha..
the world at your doorstep

User avatar
zetpeh
Regular
Regular
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu, 12 Apr 2007
Location: sg

Postby zetpeh » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 7:59 pm

yingying2888 wrote:hey peeps, JB ktv "neway" at city square has got big big rooms and better sound qualities and cheap cheap.. go there go there! haha..



i don mind sia... can go taman sentosa to eat seafood ...

User avatar
Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby Abercrombie » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 7:59 pm

yingying2888 wrote:hey peeps, JB ktv "neway" at city square has got big big rooms and better sound qualities and cheap cheap.. go there go there! haha..

Go to then how to come back .....in the middle of the night.... :-|

User avatar
yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby yingying2888 » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 8:05 pm

Abercrombie wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:hey peeps, JB ktv "neway" at city square has got big big rooms and better sound qualities and cheap cheap.. go there go there! haha..

Go to then how to come back .....in the middle of the night.... :-|


have dinner in jb.. after everything bout 10 plus ma.. just a suggestion can.. haha
the world at your doorstep

User avatar
zetpeh
Regular
Regular
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu, 12 Apr 2007
Location: sg

Postby zetpeh » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 8:11 pm

yingying2888 wrote:
Abercrombie wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:hey peeps, JB ktv "neway" at city square has got big big rooms and better sound qualities and cheap cheap.. go there go there! haha..

Go to then how to come back .....in the middle of the night.... :-|


have dinner in jb.. after everything bout 10 plus ma.. just a suggestion can.. haha



haha depending on how many ppl drive lor ...

User avatar
Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby Abercrombie » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 8:17 pm

zetpeh wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
Abercrombie wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:hey peeps, JB ktv "neway" at city square has got big big rooms and better sound qualities and cheap cheap.. go there go there! haha..

Go to then how to come back .....in the middle of the night.... :-|


have dinner in jb.. after everything bout 10 plus ma.. just a suggestion can.. haha



haha depending on how many ppl drive lor ...

If you drive then cannot drink, if you don't drink then cannot sing hahaha :oops:

User avatar
zetpeh
Regular
Regular
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu, 12 Apr 2007
Location: sg

Postby zetpeh » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 8:20 pm

Abercrombie wrote:
zetpeh wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
Abercrombie wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:hey peeps, JB ktv "neway" at city square has got big big rooms and better sound qualities and cheap cheap.. go there go there! haha..

Go to then how to come back .....in the middle of the night.... :-|


have dinner in jb.. after everything bout 10 plus ma.. just a suggestion can.. haha



haha depending on how many ppl drive lor ...

If you drive then cannot drink, if you don't drink then cannot sing hahaha :oops:



depending on individual as well... i drink i sleep... luckily i dun ... i can sing without drinking... heee


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests