Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
rx_aelix
Regular
Regular
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed, 16 Jan 2008
Location: sg

Postby rx_aelix » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 5:46 pm

zetpeh wrote:
xanngac wrote:
zetpeh wrote:
xanngac wrote:
rx_aelix wrote:but still double the price of sg right? :?


EEERRR... Not. I think Zetpeh is saying in SG sell $100, in JB sell $100 but its in Ringgit.

$2 Ringgit about $1.30 Singapore Dollar. If price of contact lens in SG is say S$100 and Johor sells at the same price BUT in Ringgit. i.e Ringgit $100 (which is about S$65 if you convert) it wont be double the price if SG.

So for the price that I pay in SG, I can get twice the same amount of lens if I just top up the amount by about S$30.



hmmm... the convertion is wrong...
1.00 SGD = 2.28412 MYR

if msia sell 100 myr, converted to sg will be $43... got it? meaning it will be lesser than half... i got 3 pair of monthly acurve clear disposible lenses for 50 ringgit which will be only 21.50SGD ...


opps sorry wrong conversion rate hahahaah



nay its okie guess u would need to convert here and der more frequently in future... u may wanna check out this webby .....

http://www.xe.com/


ooooo

get for me please? :P

User avatar
xanngac
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 432
Joined: Sat, 06 Jan 2007

Postby xanngac » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 5:50 pm

rx_aelix wrote:
zetpeh wrote:nay its okie guess u would need to convert here and der more frequently in future... u may wanna check out this webby .....

http://www.xe.com/


ooooo

get for me please? :P


Aiyo...already save so much liao you still want to save the money of travelling in JB ah hahahaha :P
And so my journey begins... :)

User avatar
zetpeh
Regular
Regular
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu, 12 Apr 2007
Location: sg

Postby zetpeh » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 5:51 pm

rx_aelix wrote:
zetpeh wrote:
xanngac wrote:
zetpeh wrote:
xanngac wrote:
rx_aelix wrote:but still double the price of sg right? :?


EEERRR... Not. I think Zetpeh is saying in SG sell $100, in JB sell $100 but its in Ringgit.

$2 Ringgit about $1.30 Singapore Dollar. If price of contact lens in SG is say S$100 and Johor sells at the same price BUT in Ringgit. i.e Ringgit $100 (which is about S$65 if you convert) it wont be double the price if SG.

So for the price that I pay in SG, I can get twice the same amount of lens if I just top up the amount by about S$30.



hmmm... the convertion is wrong...
1.00 SGD = 2.28412 MYR

if msia sell 100 myr, converted to sg will be $43... got it? meaning it will be lesser than half... i got 3 pair of monthly acurve clear disposible lenses for 50 ringgit which will be only 21.50SGD ...


opps sorry wrong conversion rate hahahaah



nay its okie guess u would need to convert here and der more frequently in future... u may wanna check out this webby .....

http://www.xe.com/


ooooo

get for me please? :P



u can get it at any optical shop in city square at johore ... very near de jus across the causeway

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu, 20 Dec 2007

Postby hafiz_ » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 6:17 pm

yay. contact list has been sent out! so we can wait for photos liao. :wink:

User avatar
zetpeh
Regular
Regular
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu, 12 Apr 2007
Location: sg

Postby zetpeh » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 6:27 pm

hafiz_ wrote:yay. contact list has been sent out! so we can wait for photos liao. :wink:



yeah thanks Hafiz...

User avatar
zetpeh
Regular
Regular
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu, 12 Apr 2007
Location: sg

Postby zetpeh » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 6:28 pm

seems so quiet now....

HUAT AH!!!!!!!!

User avatar
zetpeh
Regular
Regular
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu, 12 Apr 2007
Location: sg

Postby zetpeh » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 6:33 pm

how abt creating a yahoo group to upload our group photo and whatever info we have to share? wat u guys think????

User avatar
xanngac
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 432
Joined: Sat, 06 Jan 2007

Postby xanngac » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 6:35 pm

hafiz_ wrote:yay. contact list has been sent out! so we can wait for photos liao. :wink:


Hee thanks Hafiz! :)

Next gathering coming up soon, okieping will be the organiser. :D
And so my journey begins... :)

User avatar
okieping
Regular
Regular
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri, 31 Aug 2007

Postby okieping » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 6:43 pm

xanngac wrote:
hafiz_ wrote:yay. contact list has been sent out! so we can wait for photos liao. :wink:


Hee thanks Hafiz! :)

Next gathering coming up soon, okieping will be the organiser. :D


Hafiz, in case you miss out..

Expats' gathering
Date: 2nd/3rd Feb*
Event: Dinner/Karaoke/Dinner and Karaoke.*
Venue: Yet to confirm.
* Please delete your selection accordingly.
mugging....

User avatar
yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby yingying2888 » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 6:43 pm

I WANNA SING SING TOO!

User avatar
zetpeh
Regular
Regular
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu, 12 Apr 2007
Location: sg

Postby zetpeh » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 6:45 pm

okieping wrote:
xanngac wrote:
hafiz_ wrote:yay. contact list has been sent out! so we can wait for photos liao. :wink:


Hee thanks Hafiz! :)

Next gathering coming up soon, okieping will be the organiser. :D


Hafiz, in case you miss out..

Expats' gathering
Date: 2nd/3rd Feb*
Event: Dinner/Karaoke/Dinner and Karaoke.* Dinner at steamboat buffet style???
Venue: Yet to confirm.
* Please delete your selection accordingly.

User avatar
okieping
Regular
Regular
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri, 31 Aug 2007

Postby okieping » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 6:48 pm

zetpeh wrote:
okieping wrote:
xanngac wrote:
hafiz_ wrote:yay. contact list has been sent out! so we can wait for photos liao. :wink:


Hee thanks Hafiz! :)

Next gathering coming up soon, okieping will be the organiser. :D


Hafiz, in case you miss out..

Expats' gathering
Date: 2nd/3rd Feb*
Event: Dinner/Karaoke/Dinner and Karaoke.* Dinner at steamboat buffet style???


can also...any suggestion? but must be halal
Venue: Yet to confirm.
* Please delete your selection accordingly.
mugging....

User avatar
yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby yingying2888 » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 6:50 pm

DINNER AND KARAOKE FOR ME!

but can hafiz sing chinese songs? haha.. and wont it be difficult for us to talk?
the world at your doorstep

User avatar
zetpeh
Regular
Regular
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu, 12 Apr 2007
Location: sg

Postby zetpeh » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 6:55 pm

yingying2888 wrote:DINNER AND KARAOKE FOR ME!

but can hafiz sing chinese songs? haha.. and wont it be difficult for us to talk?


haha.. those not singing de can talk ma (not everyone will sing those cry mother cry father de song...ops) ... and most pro will get a big room and hafiz can sing english so as well...

User avatar
yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby yingying2888 » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 6:56 pm

i'm gonna keep the mic all to myself man! haha! pls come in msia to sing cos its bloody cheap.. and we can all get the huge projector rooms.. like VIPs. HAHAHA!
the world at your doorstep


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests