Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
maddy_licious
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue, 15 Jan 2008

Postby maddy_licious » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 2:29 am

Abercrombie wrote:The medical is actually a pre employment checkup of you general health so the the employer know that you are healthy and can perform the duties of the post that you applying for . The employer will not want to foot your medical bill. If you are already not in good health of course the company will not want to take you in and take care of you for the period of the employment. What they check for I really don't know lah. I am Pes A in the Army so I don't feel nervous about it.



i heard they say pesC cant get in. isit true?

User avatar
Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby Abercrombie » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 2:34 am

ben02 wrote:
Abercrombie wrote:The medical is actually a pre employment checkup of you general health so the the employer know that you are healthy and can perform the duties of the post that you applying for . The employer will not want to foot your medical bill. If you are already not in good health of course the company will not want to take you in and take care of you for the period of the employment. What they check for I really don't know lah. I am Pes A in the Army so I don't feel nervous about it.


so u have not gotten ur results/call also??

You come for the gathering then I will tell you :P

User avatar
Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby Abercrombie » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 2:36 am

maddy_licious wrote:
Abercrombie wrote:The medical is actually a pre employment checkup of you general health so the the employer know that you are healthy and can perform the duties of the post that you applying for . The employer will not want to foot your medical bill. If you are already not in good health of course the company will not want to take you in and take care of you for the period of the employment. What they check for I really don't know lah. I am Pes A in the Army so I don't feel nervous about it.



i heard they say pesC cant get in. isit true?

Tis I am not so sure as you can get Pes C for injury that render you unfit for Army but not as A Flight Steward

ben02
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri, 28 Dec 2007

Postby ben02 » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 2:41 am

Abercrombie wrote:
ben02 wrote:
Abercrombie wrote:The medical is actually a pre employment checkup of you general health so the the employer know that you are healthy and can perform the duties of the post that you applying for . The employer will not want to foot your medical bill. If you are already not in good health of course the company will not want to take you in and take care of you for the period of the employment. What they check for I really don't know lah. I am Pes A in the Army so I don't feel nervous about it.


so u have not gotten ur results/call also??

You come for the gathering then I will tell you :P


wa lau.. so mysterious for wat.. :) gatherings i cant go but i'll try to comply, cos of my working schedules.. hafiz did sms me abt it too..

User avatar
shellen
Regular
Regular
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat, 15 Dec 2007

Abercrombie

Postby shellen » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 2:52 am

Abercrombie,seems like there growing munber of ppl who wants to meet u in person. :D If u will turn up (4 sure) for the gathering (KTV like what i suggested to u)...I dont think many will reject since its gonna make u turn up.

Well, I'm still listening to ur "singing" here.

User avatar
Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby Abercrombie » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 2:56 am

~ The world can see we,ve come a long long way.....Singapore Airline, Singapore Airline, You are a great way to fly ~ Xie Xie clap clap please

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

User avatar
zetpeh
Regular
Regular
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu, 12 Apr 2007
Location: sg

Re: Abercrombie

Postby zetpeh » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 2:59 am

shellen wrote:Abercrombie,seems like there growing munber of ppl who wants to meet u in person. :D If u will turn up (4 sure) for the gathering (KTV like what i suggested to u)...I dont think many will reject since its gonna make u turn up.

Well, I'm still listening to ur "singing" here.




haha provided he turned up lor

User avatar
Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby Abercrombie » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 3:01 am

Ya hor KTV infront of so much people I don't really know :-# Sure damn shy one cannot sing liao :cry:

User avatar
maddy_licious
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue, 15 Jan 2008

Postby maddy_licious » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 3:04 am

Abercrombie wrote:Ya hor KTV infront of so much people I don't really know :-# Sure damn shy one cannot sing liao :cry:


close your eyes and u wont be shy le =D

User avatar
zetpeh
Regular
Regular
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu, 12 Apr 2007
Location: sg

Postby zetpeh » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 3:05 am

Abercrombie wrote:Ya hor KTV infront of so much people I don't really know :-# Sure damn shy one cannot sing liao :cry:



don worry i will sing wit u all day long lol

User avatar
shellen
Regular
Regular
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat, 15 Dec 2007

Postby shellen » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 3:06 am

Abercrombie wrote:Ya hor KTV infront of so much people I don't really know :-# Sure damn shy one cannot sing liao :cry:


Abercrombie,maybe u should decide on the location for next outing since ur under "most wanted". But i'll still prefer u to sing la. U promoting for SIA on ur prev thread???

I wanna join SIA as well. :x

User avatar
Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby Abercrombie » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 3:16 am

maddy_licious wrote:
Abercrombie wrote:Ya hor KTV infront of so much people I don't really know :-# Sure damn shy one cannot sing liao :cry:


close your eyes and u wont be shy le =D


Muhahaha..... dear if I close my eyes then how am I going to read the lyrics....If I can remember all the lyrics of the song I sing then its not Karaok a.k.a sing along with the words liaoz But thanks for try to help this shy boy :kiss:

curi0us
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed, 16 Jan 2008

Postby curi0us » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 3:16 am

Abercrombie, y dont u post a pic of urself so tat all of us here can i have "sneak preview" of how u look like?? =P~

User avatar
Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby Abercrombie » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 3:24 am

zetpeh wrote:
Abercrombie wrote:Ya hor KTV infront of so much people I don't really know :-# Sure damn shy one cannot sing liao :cry:



don worry i will sing wit u all day long lol

Okie we start off singing 你那麼愛他 as its like two guys who love each other but cant express to each other muhahahaha

User avatar
Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby Abercrombie » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 3:32 am

Image
Last edited by Abercrombie on Thu, 17 Jan 2008 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests