Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 7:35 pm

Post by hafiz_ » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 5:16 pm

minikk wrote:
okieping wrote:
xanngac wrote: No lah where got discriminate you hahaha! Yah lor cause the 3 of us started out from the 1st interview all the way to the mgmt and medical, of course would want to be batch mates during training too. :)
ya....we are together from the very 1st round till now...so being able to be batch girl will be the greatest thing... the 3 market girls...
i'm so fortunate to meet you 2 lor and i hope to meet a few more friends when we start training

market must expand one...

btw okie ping dinner i am on

and happy birthday xanngac although i dunno what is the actual date. haha

i hope you receive the call soon so that you can enjoy a great birthday and join us.

to the many others whom i dunno yet good luck and congrats
so that makes 5 as of now!

dinner:
okieping
minikk
hafiz_
xanngac
and_drew

raine, sokeai, venie, any others? :)

User avatar
xanngac
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 432
Joined: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 10:44 pm

Post by xanngac » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 5:17 pm

VeniE wrote:
xanngac wrote:
VeniE wrote:Xanngac

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
Thanks Venie! :) So good your date to training nearing! SIA still haven't call me to deliver my birthday present. :oops:
i smell it's coming soon le.. just bear with the waiting yea.. lolx..
Haha you sure have a sharp nose! ;)
And so my journey begins... :)

User avatar
xanngac
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 432
Joined: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 10:44 pm

Post by xanngac » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 5:18 pm

hafiz_ wrote:
so that makes 5 as of now!

dinner:
okieping
minikk
hafiz_
xanngac
and_drew

raine, sokeai, venie, any others? :)
All from this forum are invited to join us! :D
And so my journey begins... :)

iwannefly
Regular
Regular
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 10:30 pm

Post by iwannefly » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 5:25 pm

xanngac wrote:
iwannefly wrote:
xanngac wrote:Thanks for all the support minikk, okieping and hellokittylove. I hope to hear from them soon, will update you all once they call me.

And yes its my birthday today minikk, but don't think I'll get to receive my birthday present (call from SIA) today. But I don't mind a belated one hahaha. :P
hi xanngac,


Happy Birthday To You!!! ^^

Don worry .. i believe u'll receive the call soon ... hee...
Hee thanks iwannafly! I'm sure you will do well for the walk-in too. Jiayou! :)
Hee.. thanks gal.. ^^ Will jia you de..

iwannefly
Regular
Regular
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 10:30 pm

Post by iwannefly » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 5:30 pm

xanngac wrote:
hafiz_ wrote:
so that makes 5 as of now!

dinner:
okieping
minikk
hafiz_
xanngac
and_drew

raine, sokeai, venie, any others? :)
All from this forum are invited to join us! :D
Can i join?? :oops:

But i'm going overseas tonight... will only be back on tue... =/

Wun be online after 6pm.. so take care everyone.. will see you all here on tue ^^

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 7:35 pm

Post by hafiz_ » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 5:49 pm

iwannefly wrote:
xanngac wrote:
hafiz_ wrote:
so that makes 5 as of now!

dinner:
okieping
minikk
hafiz_
xanngac
and_drew

raine, sokeai, venie, any others? :)
All from this forum are invited to join us! :D
Can i join?? :oops:

But i'm going overseas tonight... will only be back on tue... =/

Wun be online after 6pm.. so take care everyone.. will see you all here on tue ^^
of course you can! we can schedule somewhere towards the end of next week or something. i'm fine with anything. the rest? ;)

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 2:16 am

Post by rainschocolate » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 6:04 pm

yeahhh include me for the gathering too!!


and happy birthday xanngac! =)

User avatar
xanngac
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 432
Joined: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 10:44 pm

Post by xanngac » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 6:08 pm

rainschocolate wrote:yeahhh include me for the gathering too!!


and happy birthday xanngac! =)
Thanks rains! :)

I'm fine with having the gathering next week Hafiz.
And so my journey begins... :)

User avatar
Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 6:06 pm

Post by Abercrombie » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 6:38 pm

Xanngac Happy Birthday To You, I Wish for you to have a smashing and happy flying career :in love:

User avatar
Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 6:06 pm

Post by Abercrombie » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 6:39 pm

xanngac wrote:
rainschocolate wrote:yeahhh include me for the gathering too!!


and happy birthday xanngac! =)
Thanks rains! :)

I'm fine with having the gathering next week Hafiz.
:oops: Can I join too :oops:

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 7:35 pm

Post by hafiz_ » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 6:45 pm

of course! it's gonna be a smashing one of a table for 20! haha.

User avatar
xanngac
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 432
Joined: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 10:44 pm

Post by xanngac » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 6:52 pm

Abercrombie wrote:Xanngac Happy Birthday To You, I Wish for you to have a smashing and happy flying career :in love:
Thanks Abercrombie! No news today from SIA, cant start my flying career.. :(

Btw do you think its a good idea to call Mary tomorrow to check my status? Cause everyone got their clearance and I'm still waiting even though I'm on immediate availability... :???: What is the usual procedure if one does not pass medical?
And so my journey begins... :)

User avatar
xanngac
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 432
Joined: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 10:44 pm

Post by xanngac » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 6:53 pm

Abercrombie wrote: :oops: Can I join too :oops:
Most welcome to join! ;)
And so my journey begins... :)

angelfrez
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 3:41 pm
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Post by angelfrez » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 6:59 pm

be1 wrote:
xanngac wrote:
angelfrez wrote: u're welcome!

yeah man!
i hope i get the go ahead and then i can go for the checkup on the same day.
=)
Likely able to, better this way, no need to waste another day to go for the checkup. :)
hey angelfrez, i got my call too! But the employment form they attached to me cant be open..can yours be iopen up? mine was a jpeg file.
yeah i can open mine.
it's actually the same application form we had filled up last time.
u can just print that one.

be1
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 12:44 pm
Location: singapore

Post by be1 » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 7:05 pm

angelfrez wrote:
be1 wrote:
xanngac wrote: Likely able to, better this way, no need to waste another day to go for the checkup. :)
hey angelfrez, i got my call too! But the employment form they attached to me cant be open..can yours be iopen up? mine was a jpeg file.
yeah i can open mine.
it's actually the same application form we had filled up last time.
u can just print that one.

Its exactly the same??? :shock:
it will really last up to 12 noon uhhh??

Post Reply


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests