Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Jaz

Postby Jaz » Thu, 16 Jun 2005 12:27 pm

Hi, if you cant send in your application thru email, try sending in after the deadline. i did tat for mine. alternatively, you can send a speed post to SIA like how some of my frenz did..

babyshann

Postby babyshann » Thu, 16 Jun 2005 1:41 pm

Thanks jaz.. i juz went to develop my digital photo... gonna collect it later at 4pm.. luckily they are very efficient.. haha..

Maybe i will send a registered letter tmr then.. no time.. haha..

Tori

Application thrgh Email

Postby Tori » Thu, 16 Jun 2005 3:12 pm

babyshann wrote:Thanks jaz.. i juz went to develop my digital photo... gonna collect it later at 4pm.. luckily they are very efficient.. haha..

Maybe i will send a registered letter tmr then.. no time.. haha..


Hi,

i have got the same problem in sending in. Did you try to get through email again?

Thanks,
Tori :)

Hashi

SIA interview

Postby Hashi » Thu, 16 Jun 2005 4:17 pm

Anybody here know if SIA employ 21-22 years old guys as a Flight steward ?

Cherry

Re: SIA interview

Postby Cherry » Thu, 16 Jun 2005 4:26 pm

Hashi wrote:Anybody here know if SIA employ 21-22 years old guys as a Flight steward ?


Yes they do... but u must have completed ur NS...

babyshann

Postby babyshann » Thu, 16 Jun 2005 4:43 pm

i already gave up trying...!! so irritating!!

I just got my photo done.. will send tmr morning by post...=)

Tori

Postby Tori » Thu, 16 Jun 2005 4:48 pm

babyshann wrote:i already gave up trying...!! so irritating!!

I just got my photo done.. will send tmr morning by post...=)


Seems like they really got lots of application in...

Btw thanks,
Tori :)

yippy

Postby yippy » Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:57 pm

an air stewardess got into the top 24 i channel u's project supstar wonder if she is from sia

ushi

SIA

Postby ushi » Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:21 pm

Hashi wrote:
Anybody here know if SIA employ 21-22 years old guys as a Flight steward ?


Yes they do... but u must have completed ur NS...

________________________________________________________

Well, I am not too sure about now. In the past, the min age for guys is 21. However, this time, the interviewers are more interested in guys who are in their mid-20s.
Anyone here have any idea ?

silly

Postby silly » Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:28 am

Hi babes,

Can the full-length photograph be a group photo, but quite obviously showing which is me? I dont have any taken alone; and when i try to take one alone, simply dont look natural. Ive sent a group one. Hope wont be penalised cause of that.

Guest

Postby Guest » Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:36 am

I think they obviously want a personal (one person) photo..better if its a studio shot!!

jaz

Postby jaz » Fri, 17 Jun 2005 2:44 am

actualli it would be best if u can send in a solo pic..dun have to be a studio pic.... juz be natural... think tat's all they want..

carole

Postby carole » Fri, 17 Jun 2005 3:35 am

silly wrote:Hi babes,

Can the full-length photograph be a group photo, but quite obviously showing which is me? I dont have any taken alone; and when i try to take one alone, simply dont look natural. Ive sent a group one. Hope wont be penalised cause of that.


just be natural, really. not need to be a studio photo. my friend send in her application with a photo of her and 2 of her friends, cos like u, she doesn't have a solo photo.

and she was invited for the interview. so, good luck and all the best!

starlets

Postby starlets » Fri, 17 Jun 2005 4:40 am

hi girls, i one of your who received e invitation for our 3rd interview. any ideas issit truth tat they will select girls for swimming tests only if u pass e interview in the morning? tat means if we r not selected then they will ask us to leave?

guest~

silkair 3rd interview

Postby guest~ » Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:32 am

if i am not wrong, the letter stated that we'll have to go through a round of interview in the morning and then, swimming test in the AFTERNOON. so i think it is highly possible that only IF we get through the round of interivew in the morning, only then, we would be able to go for the swimming test.

let's just hope for the best since we are already at the 3rd round of interview! =)

starlets wrote:hi girls, i one of your who received e invitation for our 3rd interview. any ideas issit truth tat they will select girls for swimming tests only if u pass e interview in the morning? tat means if we r not selected then they will ask us to leave?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest