Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
rine_85
Regular
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon, 05 Jun 2006
Location: Spore

Postby rine_85 » Mon, 07 Jan 2008 12:34 am

hi,im kerine here. hwz ur interview?

pinklittlefigure wrote:Anyone with tips on how to lose inches for the lower body?

pinklittlefigure
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon, 17 Dec 2007

Postby pinklittlefigure » Mon, 07 Jan 2008 12:45 am

rine_85 wrote:hi,im kerine here. hwz ur interview?

pinklittlefigure wrote:Anyone with tips on how to lose inches for the lower body?


Kerine: Was even worse than the 271207.. Didnt even manage to get thru self intro :(
Will be trying for the 270108 walk in interview and how abt you?

User avatar
yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby yingying2888 » Mon, 07 Jan 2008 1:49 am

VeniE wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:thanks ben02, but i didnt get any forms at the table nor at the email. did you get it? i'm thinking if i should just print out the original write in application form?


hey yingying,

it's ok if you dun have the employment form coz you can fill it up on the spot as well. just inform the HR lady that you din receive any forms.

do remb to bring the relevant doc with ya ok.. :)


thanks venie.. maybe i'll just give them a call on monday to double confirm again.. for en02, raine n sokeai, all didnt recieve the forms rite?

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue, 18 Dec 2007

Postby rainschocolate » Mon, 07 Jan 2008 9:35 am

yingying2888 wrote:
VeniE wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:thanks ben02, but i didnt get any forms at the table nor at the email. did you get it? i'm thinking if i should just print out the original write in application form?


hey yingying,

it's ok if you dun have the employment form coz you can fill it up on the spot as well. just inform the HR lady that you din receive any forms.

do remb to bring the relevant doc with ya ok.. :)


thanks venie.. maybe i'll just give them a call on monday to double confirm again.. for en02, raine n sokeai, all didnt recieve the forms rite?


YES i stilll haven't receive the mail!!

i called the 678XXXXX BUT its an automated call and nobody answers.. and i can't get ANY help.

So.. i sent them an email. but.. i dunno when will they ever see it. SIGH

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue, 18 Dec 2007

Postby rainschocolate » Mon, 07 Jan 2008 9:43 am

i sent the email twice 5 minutes ago.


now i called 100 and got the SIA main office number as they cannot give out the HR no.

HOWHOWHOW???

oh my god.

shall i call them?
[/size]

User avatar
VeniE
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 486
Joined: Thu, 05 Jul 2007

Postby VeniE » Mon, 07 Jan 2008 10:08 am

rainschocolate wrote:i sent the email twice 5 minutes ago.


now i called 100 and got the SIA main office number as they cannot give out the HR no.

HOWHOWHOW???

oh my god.

shall i call them?


you can try call them... better than nothing.. try to explain the situation and see if they're able to transfer you to the relevant person-in-charge.

but do bear in mind that SIA is a big organisation so it's quite hard to direct you to the person-in-charge.

just give it a try.. no harm :wink:
Soaring above all

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue, 18 Dec 2007

Postby rainschocolate » Mon, 07 Jan 2008 10:13 am

i call already... 4 times. but nobody pick up the phone... sigh..

rine_85
Regular
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon, 05 Jun 2006
Location: Spore

Postby rine_85 » Mon, 07 Jan 2008 12:19 pm

pinklittlefigure wrote:Anyone with tips on how to lose inches for the lower body?
[/quote]

Kerine: Was even worse than the 271207.. Didnt even manage to get thru self intro :(
Will be trying for the 270108 walk in interview and how abt you?[/quote]

I might be going..not cfm yet

angelfrez
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby angelfrez » Mon, 07 Jan 2008 12:34 pm

rainschocolate wrote:i call already... 4 times. but nobody pick up the phone... sigh..


i guess if u cant get thru the line and din receive the email today, u shld just go down tml like say 230pm?
rather make a trip than miss out anything.

be1
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon, 07 Jan 2008
Location: singapore

final interview

Postby be1 » Mon, 07 Jan 2008 12:49 pm

Hi, i got into the final interview but i have yet to receive any calls or email from them. Should i just wait and see how it goes?

angelfrez
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: final interview

Postby angelfrez » Mon, 07 Jan 2008 12:51 pm

be1 wrote:Hi, i got into the final interview but i have yet to receive any calls or email from them. Should i just wait and see how it goes?


same here.
from the 3rd jan batch rite?
i dun think we are allocated to tml's mgmt interview.
so let's just wait.
:D

be1
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon, 07 Jan 2008
Location: singapore

Postby be1 » Mon, 07 Jan 2008 12:56 pm

yea from the 3rd jan batch.. i was thinking isit becoz i told them im availabe a month later so the interview wouldnt be so soon? on 3rd jan my interview slot is 3 pm.. what bout urs?

angelfrez
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby angelfrez » Mon, 07 Jan 2008 1:09 pm

be1 wrote:yea from the 3rd jan batch.. i was thinking isit becoz i told them im availabe a month later so the interview wouldnt be so soon? on 3rd jan my interview slot is 3 pm.. what bout urs?


my 3rd jan slot was 3pm too.
i'm in grp 7.

i'm worse, i told them my availability was in june.
LOL.
I'll be really glad if they are willing to wait.

be1
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon, 07 Jan 2008
Location: singapore

Postby be1 » Mon, 07 Jan 2008 1:15 pm

im in group 9 if i remebered correctly. Those that were allocated to tml's interview was 3rd batch? If they wasnt and its earlier then im quite sure ours will not be tml. Normally they will be willing to wait im supposed.

angelfrez
Member
Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby angelfrez » Mon, 07 Jan 2008 1:23 pm

be1 wrote:im in group 9 if i remebered correctly. Those that were allocated to tml's interview was 3rd batch? If they wasnt and its earlier then im quite sure ours will not be tml. Normally they will be willing to wait im supposed.


i think a few of them are from 3rd jan batch.
2-3 of them?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests