Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Akire
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby Akire » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 9:31 pm

Hi gals hmmm dont think will be able to meet ur up together. They schedule me for the 1430 interview round 1. Think I will be there around that time which is kinda of early for ur. And yea I am staying at the central area so kinda of hard to meet up with ur too... Hope to be able to get through the 1st round and cya!
Haiz.. I suddenly have a big zit below my nose... GOSH!

starrynitezz
Regular
Regular
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon, 10 Dec 2007
Location: spore

Postby starrynitezz » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 11:49 pm

hmm... i was told i got a 2 months ban for failing e management round earlier on.. wonder if they will entertain me again if i email them this time? :wink:

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue, 18 Dec 2007

Postby rainschocolate » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 11:50 pm

starrynitezz wrote:hmm... i was told i got a 2 months ban for failing e management round earlier on.. wonder if they will entertain me again if i email them this time? :wink:


hahah i think u can try.no harm right?

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu, 20 Dec 2007

Postby hafiz_ » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 11:51 pm

anyway people, happy new year! let's all hope 2008 will be a bountiful year for us cabin crew wannabes! akan datang! :D

starrynitezz
Regular
Regular
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon, 10 Dec 2007
Location: spore

Postby starrynitezz » Tue, 01 Jan 2008 12:04 am

yesh. coming soon~ SIA~ happy new year everyone~

O2 Zinc
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed, 12 Dec 2007

Postby O2 Zinc » Tue, 01 Jan 2008 12:13 am

Dear all,

Happy New Year and best wishes!! :D

caryssa
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri, 06 Apr 2007

Postby caryssa » Tue, 01 Jan 2008 12:16 am

starrynitezz wrote:yesh. coming soon~ SIA~ happy new year everyone~


starrynitezz, u r sooo pretty...hehe..happy new year everyone!

User avatar
shellen
Regular
Regular
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat, 15 Dec 2007

Postby shellen » Tue, 01 Jan 2008 12:40 am

rainschocolate wrote:best of luck to all going for interview, be it round 1 or management!
jiayou jiayou jiayou
u all can do it. =)

raine...u gg 4 ur mgt interview yet?

starrynitezz
Regular
Regular
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon, 10 Dec 2007
Location: spore

Postby starrynitezz » Tue, 01 Jan 2008 12:46 am

caryssa wrote:
starrynitezz wrote:yesh. coming soon~ SIA~ happy new year everyone~


starrynitezz, u r sooo pretty...hehe..happy new year everyone!


thanks.. good camera angle la.. hehe.. :wink:

User avatar
shellen
Regular
Regular
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat, 15 Dec 2007

27 january

Postby shellen » Tue, 01 Jan 2008 12:46 am

Interviews will be conducted on 27 January 2008 at:

Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel
2nd Level – Ballroom 2
39 Scotts Road
Singapore 228230

omg...every1 get ready 4 tis interview

hupfully i'll b as lucky 2 b able to get thru round 1.

akiheartfelt
Regular
Regular
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu, 20 Sep 2007
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: 27 january

Postby akiheartfelt » Tue, 01 Jan 2008 12:57 am

shellen wrote:Interviews will be conducted on 27 January 2008 at:

Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel
2nd Level – Ballroom 2
39 Scotts Road
Singapore 228230

omg...every1 get ready 4 tis interview

hupfully i'll b as lucky 2 b able to get thru round 1.


Yupyup i just checked the website too! Reading it alone already sent flutters to my stomach. Anyone graduating in May like me? Should i go or wait? haha...

starrynitezz
Regular
Regular
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon, 10 Dec 2007
Location: spore

Postby starrynitezz » Tue, 01 Jan 2008 12:58 am

aiyoz.. dunno if i should try the walk-in too? im just worried that they may turn me away...again.. bleh.. i went for e sept 25th one, failed that, n went for e 26th n they turned me away ma..

BUT anyway, i saw a ger whos in my group previously..same as me,failed, n came on the next day ..n somemore came n was in my adjacent group, but she was allowed to try 1st round leh.. :???: hai.. seems like somehow sia don have her records for trying..

i asked e sia staff n was told that they would keep records of everyone who tried...so meaning if ur not supposed to come,then better don come lorz.. hmm...

User avatar
Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby Abercrombie » Tue, 01 Jan 2008 1:01 am

caryssa wrote:
starrynitezz wrote:yesh. coming soon~ SIA~ happy new year everyone~


starrynitezz, u r sooo pretty...hehe..happy new year everyone!


All the girls here are pretty lah :girl:

starrynitezz
Regular
Regular
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon, 10 Dec 2007
Location: spore

Re: 27 january

Postby starrynitezz » Tue, 01 Jan 2008 1:02 am

akiheartfelt wrote:
shellen wrote:Interviews will be conducted on 27 January 2008 at:

Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel
2nd Level – Ballroom 2
39 Scotts Road
Singapore 228230

omg...every1 get ready 4 tis interview

hupfully i'll b as lucky 2 b able to get thru round 1.


Yupyup i just checked the website too! Reading it alone already sent flutters to my stomach. Anyone graduating in May like me? Should i go or wait? haha...


try la.. anyway i saw a ger at my management round last week.. she can only graduate in 2 months' time n they accepted her too..

n they need time to arrange for interviews dates .. so may take quite some time too.. thats just my guess.. hoho..

User avatar
Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby Abercrombie » Tue, 01 Jan 2008 1:02 am

Happy New Year To All Here!!!


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest