Page 790 of 2009

Posted: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 7:12 pm
by Sokeai
rainschocolate wrote:
Sokeai wrote:
pinklittlefigure wrote:YIPEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I got thru the first hurdle! I'm shortlisted and my interview will take place at STC on the 27 December at 3pm!! *phew*

Anyone same time slot as me?

First hurdle down, more to come!! GAMBATEI!!

For those who havent recieve the e-mail, I suggest you send your application form again during working hours :D


pinlittlefigure: Gratz pink! I just gotten a reply from them, time slot is on 27 Dec at 2.15pm! Anyone wanna go down together? :D



hihi my time slot is 145pm.
where do u stay? =D


rainschocolate: hello, i stay at hougang hw bt you? meet up and go? Anyone else want to meet up for 27th Dec? hee :wink:

Re: Visble scar

Posted: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 7:19 pm
by Sokeai
elyn3ve wrote:
Sokeai wrote:


elyn3ve: hmm there is an ideal weight to look out for? I think i'm pear shaped too >.<


hm... pear shaped? hm... so.. what do u take to slim down ?


elyn3ve: hmm i mainly use Uzap for my thighs & butt. I didn't really take diet stuff to slim down, except that i don't eat too much rice for dinner.

But i do take Vitamin C, Meiji Collagen & Pearl powder for other misc purposes :roll:

Re: Visble scar

Posted: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 7:34 pm
by elyn3ve
Sokeai wrote:
elyn3ve wrote:
Sokeai wrote:
elyn3ve: hmm there is an ideal weight to look out for? I think i'm pear shaped too >.<


hm... pear shaped? hm... so.. what do u take to slim down ?


elyn3ve: hmm i mainly use Uzap for my thighs & butt. I didn't really take diet stuff to slim down, except that i don't eat too much rice for dinner.

But i do take Vitamin C, Meiji Collagen & Pearl powder for other misc purposes :roll:


hm... for me am taking herbalife.. as well total control - appetite control and Vit C too..

hope it will help... my concern is my skin.. :( not very good..acne scar and big pores.. :)

Posted: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 8:28 pm
by sqhopeful
rainschocolate wrote:wow you're 157cm? they let u pass the height taking?
actually ahha i'm 158, but when i took the height b4 kebaya they say i'm 157.5cm. lol
try to go to the interview early. the earlier batches have neater uniforms that are placed in order, from biggest to smallest or the other way round.

i can't zip up my top the other time. coz i took the 4th smallest i think lol. and the girl next to me saw it and she rushed out to help me take another one so i cud change in time. =)


actually i'm not very sure... the last walk-in, the lady let me in for 1st interview as 158cm, the previous write-in i was 157.5cm but the kebaya measurement was 156.5cm!! *shrugs*

Re: Visble scar

Posted: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 8:31 pm
by sqhopeful
Oooh no....IS there sucha thing like a MINImiser? haha
i'll definitely try your way of gauging when i reach the kebaya round (if i do of cos!) :P


yes, there is... you can find it at marks & spencer (spelling?). one of my poly classmate use to buy it. (she's not really that busty but would brag about using a minimiser and even dissed me for "not needing it" when i asked about it out of curiosity :p)


oh, and a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!! hope we will pass 27/12 and fly in 2008!

Posted: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 9:25 pm
by starrynitezz
sqhopeful wrote:
starrynitezz wrote:tia = thanks in advance? :D

hmm.. my experience on that... grab a fitting uniform (all e uniforms don have fixed size as its tailor-made, but i guess find one that suits ur figure most..would look very flattering) , pull back ur shoulders, maintain a very straight posture n walk slowly n confidently ba


yup, that's right. :)

i'm actually a little under weight... 157cm at 44kg. i don't think they have such small uniforms. :(


fret not.... i was measured as 157cm at 43kg.. n..u will be surprised lorz... i took 3 uniform to try on.. 1st one was too big, 2nd one too tight til i cant zip up n stuck at my WAIST leh... e uniforms r tailored to ur own size la... :lol: must show ur curves ..

Posted: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 9:29 pm
by starrynitezz
eh... by the way i was measured as 159 at e very 1st round... so think (at kerbaya round) their scale got problem... hehe but im still underweight

Re: Merry Xmas!!!

Posted: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 10:23 pm
by pinklittlefigure
aletheatan wrote:Dear Peeps!!!

Merry Xmas...n Have a Jolly Holidays!! ;)

Am gg for the 27th Dec at 3pm too...quite a late slot.....wonder how's the passing rate...he he....

Good Luck to Us! Gambate!!! :lol:


Aletheatan: I'm at the same slot as you! I'm very scared now cos i messed up the weight column :( I declared myself alittle too thin :shock:

Posted: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 10:41 pm
by xanngac
Good luck to MirageBomb for tomorrow's interviews! Do update us about the details when you are back. Will be waiting for your good news! :)

Very nervous already, mine's on Thursday 1.45pm and I live at Potong Pasir. Anyone can share cab or not? Thinking of getting there slightly earlier than the timing they gave. Heee...Kiasu... :P

Posted: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 10:44 pm
by starrynitezz
i also tml... cant sleep now leh... anyway.. u noe of any bus which goes there?

good luck ^^

Posted: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 10:44 pm
by 08weixiang12
lalala~~eh...g00d luck 4 every1...btw..ani1 know ani web got free movies?...sshhhh

Posted: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 10:47 pm
by 08weixiang12
G00D LUCK!!!^^. YOU CN DO IT!!!relax laa...too nervous ltr jialat...relax relax..

Posted: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 10:53 pm
by O2 Zinc
starrynitezz wrote:i also tml... cant sleep now leh... anyway.. u noe of any bus which goes there?


i'm also tomorrow, 9:30am slot. you can take bus no.5

Posted: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 10:55 pm
by Sokeai
xanngac wrote:Good luck to MirageBomb for tomorrow's interviews! Do update us about the details when you are back. Will be waiting for your good news! :)

Very nervous already, mine's on Thursday 1.45pm and I live at Potong Pasir. Anyone can share cab or not? Thinking of getting there slightly earlier than the timing they gave. Heee...Kiasu... :P


yo! i stay at hougang my timing is at 2.15. maybe we can share a cab down?

Posted: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 11:17 pm
by rainschocolate
starrynitezz wrote:
sqhopeful wrote:
starrynitezz wrote:tia = thanks in advance? :D

hmm.. my experience on that... grab a fitting uniform (all e uniforms don have fixed size as its tailor-made, but i guess find one that suits ur figure most..would look very flattering) , pull back ur shoulders, maintain a very straight posture n walk slowly n confidently ba


yup, that's right. :)

i'm actually a little under weight... 157cm at 44kg. i don't think they have such small uniforms. :(


fret not.... i was measured as 157cm at 43kg.. n..u will be surprised lorz... i took 3 uniform to try on.. 1st one was too big, 2nd one too tight til i cant zip up n stuck at my WAIST leh... e uniforms r tailored to ur own size la... :lol: must show ur curves ..



hahah i am 158cm but they measured me at 157.5cm at the kebaya. lol
AND I'M LIKE 50KG LA.
fat. but haha luckily i found a kebaya tats alright for me.

starrynitezz: i stay at CCK, will be driving there though.
haha my bf stays at hougang lol!