Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu, 20 Dec 2007

Postby hafiz_ » Mon, 24 Dec 2007 11:26 pm

hello hello.

i was about to give up and just focus on my studies first, until sq replied me and shortlisted me for an interview on the 27th at 1.30pm. sigh. now i'm at a loss. lol.

anyone up at the same slot?

User avatar
08weixiang12
Member
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon, 24 Dec 2007
Location: s0me WHERE faR fAr awAy fr0m +iz planet...

Re: newbie..

Postby 08weixiang12 » Mon, 24 Dec 2007 11:39 pm

rainschocolate wrote:
08weixiang12 wrote:erm..may i know whether the study criteria to bcome an air steward?


Degree/ Diploma OR
At least 2 GCE ‘A’-level credits and 2 ‘O’-level credits including General Paper in the GCE ‘A’-level examination OR
At least 5 GCE ‘O’-level credits including English and working experience
For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum grade of B4 in English and working experience



for foreigners, u will need a degree.


eh...wut iz the meaning of 5 o'lvl credits?means just pass can liao ar?
psps..reply late..gaming..^^
i'm tired of working...b0ring. . .

User avatar
08weixiang12
Member
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon, 24 Dec 2007
Location: s0me WHERE faR fAr awAy fr0m +iz planet...

MERRY XMAS!!!~~

Postby 08weixiang12 » Mon, 24 Dec 2007 11:41 pm

XMAS IN 19 MINS MORE!!!

MERRY XMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm tired of working...b0ring. . .

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue, 18 Dec 2007

Re: newbie..

Postby rainschocolate » Mon, 24 Dec 2007 11:42 pm

08weixiang12 wrote:
rainschocolate wrote:
08weixiang12 wrote:erm..may i know whether the study criteria to bcome an air steward?


Degree/ Diploma OR
At least 2 GCE ‘A’-level credits and 2 ‘O’-level credits including General Paper in the GCE ‘A’-level examination OR
At least 5 GCE ‘O’-level credits including English and working experience
For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum grade of B4 in English and working experience



for foreigners, u will need a degree.




eh...wut iz the meaning of 5 o'lvl credits?means just pass can liao ar?
psps..reply late..gaming..^^




1 credit means 1 O level subject passed as in C6 and above. total ofmore than 5. I think passing of english is essential. i think.




Hey Hafiq! i'm at 145pm!!

User avatar
08weixiang12
Member
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon, 24 Dec 2007
Location: s0me WHERE faR fAr awAy fr0m +iz planet...

reply..

Postby 08weixiang12 » Mon, 24 Dec 2007 11:45 pm

o.o..icic..got so easy meh?
i'm tired of working...b0ring. . .

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu, 20 Dec 2007

Re: newbie..

Postby hafiz_ » Mon, 24 Dec 2007 11:49 pm

rainschocolate wrote:
08weixiang12 wrote:
rainschocolate wrote:
08weixiang12 wrote:erm..may i know whether the study criteria to bcome an air steward?


Degree/ Diploma OR
At least 2 GCE ‘A’-level credits and 2 ‘O’-level credits including General Paper in the GCE ‘A’-level examination OR
At least 5 GCE ‘O’-level credits including English and working experience
For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum grade of B4 in English and working experience



for foreigners, u will need a degree.




eh...wut iz the meaning of 5 o'lvl credits?means just pass can liao ar?
psps..reply late..gaming..^^




1 credit means 1 O level subject passed as in C6 and above. total ofmore than 5. I think passing of english is essential. i think.




Hey Hafiq! i'm at 145pm!!


hey! wanna meet up first and go together? so we can share the nerves. haha. you msn? :)

User avatar
08weixiang12
Member
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon, 24 Dec 2007
Location: s0me WHERE faR fAr awAy fr0m +iz planet...

Postby 08weixiang12 » Mon, 24 Dec 2007 11:52 pm

wuts u all age?
i'm tired of working...b0ring. . .

elyn3ve
Regular
Regular
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun, 16 Dec 2007
Location: Sunway, Malaysia

Re: Visble scar

Postby elyn3ve » Tue, 25 Dec 2007 1:02 am

Sokeai wrote:


elyn3ve: hmm there is an ideal weight to look out for? I think i'm pear shaped too >.<


hm... pear shaped? hm... so.. what do u take to slim down ?

aliciagloria
Regular
Regular
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu, 20 Dec 2007

Postby aliciagloria » Tue, 25 Dec 2007 1:11 am

rainschocolate wrote:
Sokeai wrote:
pinklittlefigure wrote:YIPEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I got thru the first hurdle! I'm shortlisted and my interview will take place at STC on the 27 December at 3pm!! *phew*

Anyone same time slot as me?

First hurdle down, more to come!! GAMBATEI!!

For those who havent recieve the e-mail, I suggest you send your application form again during working hours :D


pinlittlefigure: Gratz pink! I just gotten a reply from them, time slot is on 27 Dec at 2.15pm! Anyone wanna go down together? :D



hihi my time slot is 145pm.
where do u stay? =D


Hey, i also received an email from them today...so happy! Mine is at 230pm...anyone same timing? I stay in Simei, so its near for me...hopefully this will b my and everyone's new yr present cum belated Christmas gift! =p

User avatar
Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Re: reply..

Postby Abercrombie » Tue, 25 Dec 2007 5:23 am

08weixiang12 wrote:o.o..icic..got so easy meh?


Easy for some but not so easy for others. Sq minimum education do change from time to time. There are times that the minimum is A level or Diploma

User avatar
Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby Abercrombie » Tue, 25 Dec 2007 5:30 am

Merry Christmas To All !!! May All Your Wishes Come True !!!

papercut
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon, 17 Sep 2007

Postby papercut » Tue, 25 Dec 2007 5:48 am

all the best to everyone on this special day!

User avatar
Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby Abercrombie » Tue, 25 Dec 2007 5:53 am

papercut wrote:all the best to everyone on this special day!


Hahaha papercut what a nice nick !!! Do you know that Stewardess do get paper cut too :P

User avatar
08weixiang12
Member
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon, 24 Dec 2007
Location: s0me WHERE faR fAr awAy fr0m +iz planet...

Re: reply..

Postby 08weixiang12 » Tue, 25 Dec 2007 10:50 am

Abercrombie wrote:
08weixiang12 wrote:o.o..icic..got so easy meh?


Easy for some but not so easy for others. Sq minimum education do change from time to time. There are times that the minimum is A level or Diploma


o.o..icic... :o
i'm tired of working...b0ring. . .

User avatar
Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby Abercrombie » Tue, 25 Dec 2007 4:44 pm

Good luck to all those who are going for the management interview tomorrow :wink: Must make it yo, next year Bonus gonna be a fat fat one don't miss it :P


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests