Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
pinklittlefigure
Chatter
Chatter

Postby pinklittlefigure » Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:07 am

snowss wrote:All rite, let's all row together :love:

Hopefully we all will be batchmates for the Jan intake neh..

Let's work together! Tomorrow will be putting on makeup and take passport photo! Gonna pay the fella big bucks to snap over and over again till i'm happy! Hohoho

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Postby ben-yng » Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:08 am

xanngac wrote:
ben-yng wrote:
xanngac wrote:Ya the PR deadline is end of this month but the email address is different so perhaps different people will be in-charge. But anyways just hope that they will start email soon after the x'mas holidays...

All I want for Xmas is to get into SIA! [-o<

ok ok ok here you are "to get into SIA"..Merry Xmas ya..

haha nonsense again..ignore me.

Hahaha you very bored at work is it ben-ying. How? The photo prob you thought of how to settle already?

dun talk abt my job..anyway i still perform well complete my tasks and did lotsa "geh bo" things that end up my own task facing problems and delay my things...haih.. dun talk abt my current job at ALL!!!!!!!

the pphoto...will try to figure out tomolo night..will take ur suggestion and try~~hopefully...i can look better this time haha.. wont like a kkilling ah beng~~~

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Postby rainschocolate » Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:15 am

ahhaha oh no!!

i so Chong Dong.

my passport photo not very nice den i jus send in the form already.

i think this time xiong duo ji shao.. =\

pinklittlefigure
Chatter
Chatter

Postby pinklittlefigure » Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:18 am

rainschocolate wrote:ahhaha oh no!!

i so Chong Dong.

my passport photo not very nice den i jus send in the form already.

i think this time xiong duo ji shao.. =\

Dont worry! It is more than just photo that they are looking for :D Sure can make it thru one! Cheers

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Postby ben-yng » Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:18 am

xanngac wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
salvana wrote:
xanngac wrote:
ChLoeGer wrote:hey ppls.. I just went to the SIA webby and they are having a write in recruitment for Singaporean/ Malaysian Flight Stewardesses/ Stewards. (Residing in Singapore) now! Good luck to all who's trying! =D

AHHH!!! OMG I'm soooo excited!!! Thanks for the info Chloeger!!!

Ben-ying, Salvana, Alethetan, yingying2888, snowss, quick quick go and send in your application I'm doing it now! :D

Arghh... wahahhaha.... simply love ya, xanngac.... :D
hey sistas & brothas... let's do it once again!!!

wahahhah.... Ganbantte NEH!! :lol:

i wonder how the hell they gonna shotlist candidates just by application forms..

nevertheless, fingers crossed and bless all of the stewards and stewardess hopefuls!!!

Think by the pic and probably the working experience or qualifications ba. Anyway just send and hope for the best! :)

as salvana's words~~ : ""oh well.... who cares...."" juz try it..dun bother and dun worry others things.. move forward..who knows..~~

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Postby ben-yng » Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:23 am

salvana wrote:
xanngac wrote:
jassylolly wrote:hello I am new to this forum
so can I make friends with ya girls? :)

Hey jassylolly, actually we all also started talking as strangers, everyone is really nice over here, no need to ask for permission to make friends hehe. :)

wahahah... precisely.... this isn't army camp lah... no permission is required to b friend with any1 here.
we're all friends virtually... and definitely soon... we all will be friends in real life... or better still ah... COLLEAGUES!!!! ah...wahhaha.... :D

then we can visit lotsa exotic places on the globe together.... wahhaha.... Gosh... I'm flying too far away now... somebody pls pull me back to the earth... 8-)

yaya..refer to below :

latest update..a list for those going to try again for their dreams..

me, xannga, Salvana, Alethetan, yingying2888, snowss, missy_ee, gladys_lopez, shellen, Acorna, starrynitezz, rainschocolate...

see..we are all virtual frens and one fine day..we all are good frens and hang out somewhere..

btw..salvana...dun go back to the earth la...lets fly to the "sun" lol...no no no..fly to the "moon" better..more romantic~~hehe

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Postby ben-yng » Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:25 am

xanngac wrote:
salvana wrote:
ben-yng wrote:
salvana wrote:hey ben-yng,

wahahhaah..... wat a quote,man!! <"A great pleasure in life is doing what people say u cannot do...">

dun care whether will be shortlisted anot.. most importantly we gotta do our part first... is to send in our application....
the rest of it is totally beyond our control....

let's pray harder....

btw, i noticed dat in SIA's website...it stated dat those graduating by end of 2007 may apply,rite?
No idea whether this is typo or wat....
Coz.... I'll only b graduating on may'08.
oh well.... who cares... juz send in.... if not shortlisted oso nvm...can always wait for the next walk-in.

good !! what a word !! "oh well.... who cares...." walao i like it.. you are my gurl !!!

my experience..if you care so much think so much about one thing... it will become a hinder and it will stop you moving forward... juz think about what you want then go ahead.. stop thinking or worrying others..because===> "oh well~~~who cares~~~" !!!

wahahahah..... thank u.. thank u... damn touch lah to b ur gurl....wahahha....

yupe... let's do it neh!!
btw, have u passport pic ready wif ya?
Hey....mind to show me ur 60's pic? wahahha.... :D

xanngac,

are u still rowing the boat? or am i the only 1 dat's keep rowing? wahhahahaha.............. :P

Of course I'm rowing with you! We're suppose to row together remember keke. I sent my application this morning already. Wah very excited hahaha. :D

hey. did u guys count me in? forget me edy?? :twisted: i got no money to buy a 300 horse motor lar so m rowing wit u guys..spare a seat for me pls

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Postby ben-yng » Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:27 am

pinklittlefigure wrote:I've completed the application form but the photo is one huge problem! Oh no!

So girls & guys whom took part in the 1 Dec walk in, did u declare that in ur form?

of course..fo and take a new & nice photo lol..

missy_ee

Postby missy_ee » Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:32 am

ben-yng wrote:
xanngac wrote:
salvana wrote:
ben-yng wrote:

wahahhaah..... wat a quote,man!! <"A great pleasure in life is doing what people say u cannot do...">

dun care whether will be shortlisted anot.. most importantly we gotta do our part first... is to send in our application....

let's pray harder....

btw, i noticed dat in SIA's website...it stated dat those graduating by end of 2007 may apply,rite?
oh well.... who cares... juz send in.... if not shortlisted oso nvm...can always wait for the next walk-in.

good !! what a word !! "oh well.... who cares...." walao i like it.. you are my gurl !!!

my experience..if you care so much think so much about one thing... it will become a hinder and it will stop you moving forward... juz think about what you want then go ahead.. stop thinking or worrying others..because===> "oh well~~~who cares~~~" !!!

xanngac,

are u still rowing the boat? or am i the only 1 dat's keep rowing? wahhahahaha.............. :P

Of course I'm rowing with you! We're suppose to row together remember keke. I sent my application this morning already. Wah very excited hahaha. :D

hey. did u guys count me in? forget me edy?? :twisted: i got no money to buy a 300 horse motor lar so m rowing wit u guys..spare a seat for me pls

haha...boat overload later will capsized...will u pls sponsor us a bigger boat?? :D

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Postby ben-yng » Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:33 am

starrynitezz wrote:
ben-yng wrote:
starrynitezz wrote:hehe. i edited my post... hmm.. my fren quitted poly n got in with Os n customer service experience.. but she can speak japanese n had jap certs as well..

can you check for me which language school ur fren graduated from and how much is the course??

ok, i'll ask when she comes back again.. now dunno fly to where already... i know she has jlpl 4 ...but i think just take a look in the newspaper, got alot pte schs offering such courses.. so long as u can speak fluently, it will be a breeze to pass the written proficiency test.. :)

okie... your fren knew which school is better,,so i did better wait for her comments lol..hee

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Postby ben-yng » Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:35 am

rainschocolate wrote:
starrynitezz wrote:
ben-yng wrote:
starrynitezz wrote:hehe. i edited my post... hmm.. my fren quitted poly n got in with Os n customer service experience.. but she can speak japanese n had jap certs as well..

can you check for me which language school ur fren graduated from and how much is the course??

ok, i'll ask when she comes back again.. now dunno fly to where already... i know she has jlpl 4 ...but i think just take a look in the newspaper, got alot pte schs offering such courses.. so long as u can speak fluently, it will be a breeze to pass the written proficiency test.. :)

i'm learing japanese as well

at Ikoma Language School
Shaw Center (Lido) Level 12
its a school tat teaches nothing but japanese.
quite recognized. per semester about $300
if i nv remember wrongly a few semesters den u can take the JLPT 4 le.
take about 8-10 months depending on your lesson frequency.

u r such a nice and helpful ppl.. any contact number?? how many sem u had studied?? which level you are right now??

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Postby ben-yng » Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:39 am

missy_ee wrote:
ben-yng wrote:
xanngac wrote:Hehe ben-ying, I see that you have collated the list of people applying this time round. Let's all hope the good news be announced soon. :)

actually..i keep nonsense here and keep encourage ppl... myself oso lack of confident hehe.. kanasai...

Eh, dun nonsense okie...we will be here to support okay...Jia You...

get scold~~ :( :shock: :cry:

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Postby ben-yng » Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:45 am

missy_ee wrote:
ben-yng wrote:
xanngac wrote:
salvana wrote:
ben-yng wrote:

let's pray harder....

xanngac,

haha...boat overload later will capsized...will u pls sponsor us a bigger boat?? :D

actually i suposed to sponser a 300 horse motor for the boat the..but havent get my bonus yet so no money~~gonnarowing wit u gurls le..

actually at the end i still rowing myself de la..coz gurls and guys separate lane ma~~nice to meet u ya..so late le havent sleep o... company me nonsense here hehe??

snowss
Chatter
Chatter

Postby snowss » Wed, 19 Dec 2007 1:40 am

SIA actually do hire gals who are less than 18yrs old??

Coze I heard one of my friend's friend who recently got into SIA, she will be turning 18 in Aug 2008. The thing is her training will be later, but not sure when...Some pple are really damn lucky leh, got in the 1st time :roll:

VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Postby VeniE » Wed, 19 Dec 2007 8:57 am

ChLoeGer wrote:i received my contract! bt which copy do we haf to send back? n there's another session for bond signing right? when would it be? im wont be in SG for 2 weeks and will only be back 2 days before the training..im afraid they will contact me during this period.. anyone can advise?

me toO... i received mine as well..

send back the duplicate copy and keep the original. remember to sign on every single page of the contract :wink:
Soaring above all