Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
salvana
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby salvana » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:34 am

well... i didn't attach any cert in my email...
simply fill up the application (using Ms.Word) and send it back to them... :)
Dreams Do Come True

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue, 18 Dec 2007

Postby rainschocolate » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:35 am

rainschocolate wrote:hmm... i scanned in mt O level Cert though. cause under qualifications they wrote please attach relevant certificates..

"J QUALIFICATIONS (Attach relevant certificates for each category)"


hope they'll reply me soon!!! =\
i went for the 1st dec walk in but couldn't get pass the skin test.
=( intense facial now. lol

good luck to all. =D
all the best!



i sent in my certs... coz i THINK its stated.. u all may wanna take a look.. under the J QUALIFICATIONS section..

User avatar
xanngac
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 432
Joined: Sat, 06 Jan 2007

Postby xanngac » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:37 am

salvana wrote:well... i didn't attach any cert in my email...
simply fill up the application (using Ms.Word) and send it back to them... :)


Hehe okok good at least I feel safe now that I'm not alone. :D Let's pray hard now!! :)
And so my journey begins... :)

jassylolly
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon, 17 Dec 2007
Location: Tampines

Postby jassylolly » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:41 am

sorry to cause such a stir with my question
you guys know when is the closing date to send in the application form?
shoot me;hang me;My fate is in your hands

User avatar
xanngac
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 432
Joined: Sat, 06 Jan 2007

Postby xanngac » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:43 am

jassylolly wrote:sorry to cause such a stir with my question
you guys know when is the closing date to send in the application form?


Haha no lah I just gan cheong spider not your fault. :)

They never put in, so my take is send in early? Send now or later also send, might as well send now and wait for good news to be announced earlier. :)
And so my journey begins... :)

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue, 18 Dec 2007

Postby rainschocolate » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 12:05 pm

xanngac wrote:
jassylolly wrote:sorry to cause such a stir with my question
you guys know when is the closing date to send in the application form?


Haha no lah I just gan cheong spider not your fault. :)

They never put in, so my take is send in early? Send now or later also send, might as well send now and wait for good news to be announced earlier. :)



i saw the forum ytd midnight and sent in my application form by 3am this morning. LOL
i also gan cheong. haha

but only shortlisted applicants will be notified.

a little worried ya. =\

User avatar
Acorna
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby Acorna » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 12:17 pm

i reckon that the replies would be made by the end of this year?
if i remember correctly, the application form deadline for singapore PRs is during that period of time.

User avatar
xanngac
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 432
Joined: Sat, 06 Jan 2007

Postby xanngac » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 12:28 pm

Ya the PR deadline is end of this month but the email address is different so perhaps different people will be in-charge. But anyways just hope that they will start email soon after the x'mas holidays...

All I want for Xmas is to get into SIA! [-o<
And so my journey begins... :)

User avatar
xanngac
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 432
Joined: Sat, 06 Jan 2007

Postby xanngac » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 12:30 pm

rainschocolate wrote:
xanngac wrote:
jassylolly wrote:sorry to cause such a stir with my question
you guys know when is the closing date to send in the application form?


Haha no lah I just gan cheong spider not your fault. :)

They never put in, so my take is send in early? Send now or later also send, might as well send now and wait for good news to be announced earlier. :)



i saw the forum ytd midnight and sent in my application form by 3am this morning. LOL
i also gan cheong. haha

but only shortlisted applicants will be notified.

a little worried ya. =\



Haha we're all gan cheong cause we want to get in badly! :)
And so my journey begins... :)

User avatar
Acorna
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby Acorna » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 1:15 pm

i'm having problems sending in my application!
postmaster keeps sending back my email saying that there was a failure. I even sent my email together with the appln form back to myself, and i receive it in my inbox.

anybody having the same difficulty as me?

ben-yng
Regular
Regular
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed, 05 Dec 2007
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby ben-yng » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 1:38 pm

gladys_lopez..

hehe the thread too long for the topic abt eating hehe..

food & wine pairing is the most difficult part for me act..

being a crew can fulfill different kind of dreams..

gambateh neh!

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue, 18 Dec 2007

Postby rainschocolate » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 1:45 pm

Acorna wrote:i'm having problems sending in my application!
postmaster keeps sending back my email saying that there was a failure. I even sent my email together with the appln form back to myself, and i receive it in my inbox.

anybody having the same difficulty as me?



hmmm i don't have that problem..

double check the mail address or re-save it?
keep trying!! good luck!

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue, 18 Dec 2007

Postby rainschocolate » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 1:47 pm

xanngac wrote:
rainschocolate wrote:
xanngac wrote:
jassylolly wrote:sorry to cause such a stir with my question
you guys know when is the closing date to send in the application form?


Haha no lah I just gan cheong spider not your fault. :)

They never put in, so my take is send in early? Send now or later also send, might as well send now and wait for good news to be announced earlier. :)



i saw the forum ytd midnight and sent in my application form by 3am this morning. LOL
i also gan cheong. haha

but only shortlisted applicants will be notified.

a little worried ya. =\



Haha we're all gan cheong cause we want to get in badly! :)


haha yes!!
i'm quite worried actually coz my skin is not really getting better fast enough.

my first try on 1dec was fun, but the skin test was a disaster. haha

if they shortlist you, when will they most probably ask u to go for the inteview?

User avatar
Acorna
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby Acorna » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 1:51 pm

rainschocolate wrote:
Acorna wrote:i'm having problems sending in my application!
postmaster keeps sending back my email saying that there was a failure. I even sent my email together with the appln form back to myself, and i receive it in my inbox.

anybody having the same difficulty as me?



hmmm i don't have that problem..

double check the mail address or re-save it?
keep trying!! good luck!


hmmm. :X
could it be that their inbox is full?
i have checked the mail address numerous times. shdnt have anything wrong with it. cabincrew_recruit@singaporeair.com.sg right?

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue, 18 Dec 2007

Postby rainschocolate » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 1:55 pm

Acorna wrote:
rainschocolate wrote:
Acorna wrote:i'm having problems sending in my application!
postmaster keeps sending back my email saying that there was a failure. I even sent my email together with the appln form back to myself, and i receive it in my inbox.

anybody having the same difficulty as me?



hmmm i don't have that problem..

double check the mail address or re-save it?
keep trying!! good luck!


hmmm. :X
could it be that their inbox is full?
i have checked the mail address numerous times. shdnt have anything wrong with it. cabincrew_recruit@singaporeair.com.sg right?



hmmm ya its correct leh..
maybe try with another email?
do u have another email address to use?
try sending it via another mail..


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests