Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
ChLoeGer
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat, 08 Dec 2007

Postby ChLoeGer » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 3:37 pm

VeniE wrote:
Inspiredsand wrote:Hi!

thanks venie! for the assurance that i'll receive the call. you are a sweetheart.

and yep i received the call finally. i'll be batch mates with you guys too.. starting on 16 Jan! =) i still can't pm yet cos i'm such a newbie in the forum. actually i did post a few entries earlier on, on the details of my interview and etc.. but hurmp, the following day it was gone cos of some database corruption thingy. =(

anybody care to add me in msn? shandy_wei@hotmail.com. lets meet up before the training yea? excited to see ya guys.. the people in the forum are extremely nice. i dunno how to express in words, but somehow reading the forum gave me confidence in the interview and the words are comforting and encouraging. everybody is so helpful. =)

Cheers


added you in msn.. pm you my email as well..

btw, when did you received the call?


Hihi.. looks like there are alot going for the 16th Jan training from this forum!!
1. Venie
2. PacificGer
3. Inspiredsand
4. ChloeGer

who else??

User avatar
VeniE
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 486
Joined: Thu, 05 Jul 2007

Postby VeniE » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 3:39 pm

Inspiredsand wrote:Hi Venie,

Yep i added you on msn again cos i didnt see ur add. yep i received the call on the morning of 13 Dec 2007. =)


keke.. i'm in the office so cant access to msn..
Soaring above all

ben-yng
Regular
Regular
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed, 05 Dec 2007
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby ben-yng » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 3:42 pm

yingying2888 wrote:
xanngac wrote:Wah one night never log in so much activities hehe.

Hahaha thanks ben-ying for your lending me your horsepower save some for yourself too k we all rowing boat together remember. :wink:

O2 Zinc be confident! Don't think of failure before you step in, it will show. Must be confident and think that you have everything it takes to be a cabin crew. If you make it, then you will be a hope to the rest of us who are about that age, so do us proud! :)

Wah so far we've a few of us confirm going to the next intake hehe. Work hard people, we'll make it k! :D
1.Me!
2.Salvana
3.Ben-ying
4.Aletheatan
5.yingying2888
6.snowss


yay! lets all meet up and go together.. mass moral supports.. hahaha


halo~~~candidates in the name list above seems like all gurl~~i'm the only guy??

flyme2themoon
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu, 13 Dec 2007
Location: SG

Postby flyme2themoon » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 3:43 pm

I'm so excited now. Hehehehe :wink: The moment I received their call to tell me I passed my medical and is scheduled for training, I immediately submit my resignation straight away. :)

I'm elated :lol:

flyme2themoon
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu, 13 Dec 2007
Location: SG

Postby flyme2themoon » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 3:46 pm

VeniE wrote:
flyme2themoon wrote:Hehehe.. Actually, right after I posted, they called me and said that I'm in :) So I'm going for training in January :D Yipee!!!


jan what date?? 16th??? keke..


yarh 16th :)

User avatar
xanngac
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 432
Joined: Sat, 06 Jan 2007

Postby xanngac » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 3:56 pm

ben-yng wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
xanngac wrote:Wah one night never log in so much activities hehe.

Hahaha thanks ben-ying for your lending me your horsepower save some for yourself too k we all rowing boat together remember. :wink:

O2 Zinc be confident! Don't think of failure before you step in, it will show. Must be confident and think that you have everything it takes to be a cabin crew. If you make it, then you will be a hope to the rest of us who are about that age, so do us proud! :)

Wah so far we've a few of us confirm going to the next intake hehe. Work hard people, we'll make it k! :D
1.Me!
2.Salvana
3.Ben-ying
4.Aletheatan
5.yingying2888
6.snowss


yay! lets all meet up and go together.. mass moral supports.. hahaha


halo~~~candidates in the name list above seems like all gurl~~i'm the only guy??



Haha nvm la ben-ying, still have time. Perhaps a few other guys will join us ma. :)
And so my journey begins... :)

User avatar
VeniE
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 486
Joined: Thu, 05 Jul 2007

Postby VeniE » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 4:04 pm

ChLoeGer wrote:Hihi.. looks like there are alot going for the 16th Jan training from this forum!!
1. Venie
2. PacificGer
3. Inspiredsand
4. ChloeGer

who else??


1. Venie
2. PacificGer
3. Inspiredsand
4. ChloeGer
5. flyme2themoon
6. poppinchampagne
Soaring above all

ben-yng
Regular
Regular
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed, 05 Dec 2007
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby ben-yng » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 4:25 pm

xanngac wrote:
ben-yng wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
xanngac wrote:Wah one night never log in so much activities hehe.

Hahaha thanks ben-ying for your lending me your horsepower save some for yourself too k we all rowing boat together remember. :wink:

O2 Zinc be confident! Don't think of failure before you step in, it will show. Must be confident and think that you have everything it takes to be a cabin crew. If you make it, then you will be a hope to the rest of us who are about that age, so do us proud! :)

Wah so far we've a few of us confirm going to the next intake hehe. Work hard people, we'll make it k! :D
1.Me!
2.Salvana
3.Ben-ying
4.Aletheatan
5.yingying2888
6.snowss


yay! lets all meet up and go together.. mass moral supports.. hahaha


halo~~~candidates in the name list above seems like all gurl~~i'm the only guy??



Haha nvm la ben-ying, still have time. Perhaps a few other guys will join us ma. :)


note..then you will assigned a holy job..you will be the one update this list ya~~~hehe :lol: :shock:

ChLoeGer
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat, 08 Dec 2007

Postby ChLoeGer » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 4:27 pm

VeniE wrote:
ChLoeGer wrote:Hihi.. looks like there are alot going for the 16th Jan training from this forum!!
1. Venie
2. PacificGer
3. Inspiredsand
4. ChloeGer

who else??


1. Venie
2. PacificGer
3. Inspiredsand
4. ChloeGer
5. flyme2themoon
6. poppinchampagne


All ladies?? dont mind if you guys can pm me ur msn addy??? =D

User avatar
VeniE
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 486
Joined: Thu, 05 Jul 2007

Postby VeniE » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 4:34 pm

ChLoeGer wrote:
VeniE wrote:
ChLoeGer wrote:Hihi.. looks like there are alot going for the 16th Jan training from this forum!!
1. Venie
2. PacificGer
3. Inspiredsand
4. ChloeGer

who else??


1. Venie
2. PacificGer
3. Inspiredsand
4. ChloeGer
5. flyme2themoon
6. poppinchampagne


All ladies?? dont mind if you guys can pm me ur msn addy??? =D


pm you.. mind give me a list of the email adds once you collated them? thanks..
Soaring above all

ChLoeGer
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat, 08 Dec 2007

Postby ChLoeGer » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 4:44 pm

VeniE wrote:
ChLoeGer wrote:
VeniE wrote:
ChLoeGer wrote:Hihi.. looks like there are alot going for the 16th Jan training from this forum!!
1. Venie
2. PacificGer
3. Inspiredsand
4. ChloeGer

who else??


1. Venie
2. PacificGer
3. Inspiredsand
4. ChloeGer
5. flyme2themoon
6. poppinchampagne


All ladies?? dont mind if you guys can pm me ur msn addy??? =D


pm you.. mind give me a list of the email adds once you collated them? thanks..


sure! will send the list to you once i got all!! =D

O2 Zinc
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed, 12 Dec 2007

Postby O2 Zinc » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 4:57 pm

Omg! one of my frens failed today's mgmt interview..can i know are the requirements for guys are much higher? as they dont really need too many guy.. :???:

flyme2themoon
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu, 13 Dec 2007
Location: SG

Postby flyme2themoon » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 5:08 pm

ChLoeGer wrote:
VeniE wrote:
ChLoeGer wrote:
VeniE wrote:
ChLoeGer wrote:Hihi.. looks like there are alot going for the 16th Jan training from this forum!!
1. Venie
2. PacificGer
3. Inspiredsand
4. ChloeGer

who else??


1. Venie
2. PacificGer
3. Inspiredsand
4. ChloeGer
5. flyme2themoon
6. poppinchampagne


All ladies?? dont mind if you guys can pm me ur msn addy??? =D


pm you.. mind give me a list of the email adds once you collated them? thanks..


sure! will send the list to you once i got all!! =D


K Given my msn addy too :D Hope to see all u gals at training .. Jan 16... so excited...

ChLoeGer
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat, 08 Dec 2007

Postby ChLoeGer » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 5:33 pm

flyme2themoon wrote:
ChLoeGer wrote:
VeniE wrote:
ChLoeGer wrote:
VeniE wrote:
ChLoeGer wrote:Hihi.. looks like there are alot going for the 16th Jan training from this forum!!
1. Venie
2. PacificGer
3. Inspiredsand
4. ChloeGer

who else??


1. Venie
2. PacificGer
3. Inspiredsand
4. ChloeGer
5. flyme2themoon
6. poppinchampagne


All ladies?? dont mind if you guys can pm me ur msn addy??? =D


pm you.. mind give me a list of the email adds once you collated them? thanks..


sure! will send the list to you once i got all!! =D


K Given my msn addy too :D Hope to see all u gals at training .. Jan 16... so excited...


flyme2themoon, did u pm me? didnt receive ur msg..

User avatar
gladys_lopez
Regular
Regular
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue, 11 Dec 2007

Re: SIA requirements

Postby gladys_lopez » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 5:49 pm

ben-yng wrote:
gladys_lopez wrote:
Abercrombie wrote:
gladys_lopez wrote:Hello.. Hope somebody can help me on my queries. Thanks! :D


You will have to meet the minimum education qualification first for them to take you in. The minimum requirement changes from time to time sometime its O Levels sometime its A Levels so you got to check it out from the advertisment ya. If you have been to the interview before then the qualification should not be a problem already. As for the gap between your front teeth, it will depends on how serious it is, and of course most importantly the discretion of the individual interviewer.


Hey Abercrombie,

Appreciate the reply. Had wanted to PM you as you seem to be quite experienced in this line but i couldn't do so as i did not have enough posts.
In the self intro part, what do the panels like to hear? Like customer service and how you can contribute? I have been trying hard to compose a good self intro but always stuck at customer service and how to sound sincere in the meantime.. though in my line, i am always trying my best to win customer's loyalty by giving them the best service that exceeds their expectations.

You think i can stand a good chance based on my experience in wines? Really hope to be a sommelier on board..


Hi, gladys_lopez..

u said u have experience in wine industry?? r u currently working in wine industry? i have interest in wine, hard-liquor..wanna learn more about it..

Ben-Yng


Hi Ben,

You in the same trade? My dream is to visit the top vineyards and Cognac houses in France.. And i absolutely love to serve and make people's day..
My dreams will all be fulfilled one day..


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest