Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
ben-yng
Regular
Regular
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed, 05 Dec 2007
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: ageeee

Postby ben-yng » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 1:21 am

O2 Zinc wrote:
aletheatan wrote:hey peeps.....u all r soooo funnie....me too....feel old next to the young ones...esp, those bet. 20-22...sigh...dunno if they will stand a higher chance than us...

hope its the working experience & presentation that counts bah....
oh wellssss.....

lets all go for the Jan one okie.....GAMBATE!!!

:lol:


do u guys think can count me in? im not confident i can get through my mgmt though..btw i am turning 26 too..sianz


sorry..I dont think we will count you in, right guys?! you not even step into the room yet!! you must be confident! thats the main point the interviewers looking for..and thats the reason i failed 1st round..

for "those who failed"'s sake..be confident and take the goal..think abt those who are not able to gone that far as u did..cheer up and gambateh..be prepared and you will get less nervous.. we waiting for your good news..

we wont count u in..coz u ll definately get in..believe in yourself..you sure have "what its take" !!

User avatar
Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby Abercrombie » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 1:47 am

snowss wrote:Hi there

It's my 1st time trying for SQ, I heard the next intake will be next mth...

I hope I be able to find someone to go with me....any takers :lol:


I can go with you if you dont mind :oops:

snowss
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 313
Joined: Wed, 12 Dec 2007

Postby snowss » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 2:42 am

yingying2888 wrote:
snowss wrote:Hi there

It's my 1st time trying for SQ, I heard the next intake will be next mth...

I hope I be able to find someone to go with me....any takers :lol:


how old are you snowss? =) i'm going at the next intake too.. my 2nd attempt..



I am 22 :oops:

User avatar
salvana
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby salvana » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 9:34 am

hey ben-yng,

Wahahhaha.... simply like the way u put ur threads.... wahhahah...
Can I have dat horsepowa as well? :wink:

Btw, GOODLUCK!!!! for hellokittylove.... do ur best for today's mgmt round,k? (probably ben-yng should oso give u some horsepowa to boost ur confident...wahhahhahaha.... :lol: )
Dreams Do Come True

flyme2themoon
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu, 13 Dec 2007
Location: SG

Postby flyme2themoon » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 10:41 am

Hey people, I went for the mgmt round on Monday 10 Dec morning, and my Medical on the same day in the afternoon. But I have not received any calls from SIA as yet. What should I do? What if my medical fails? What if they missed me out???

flyme2themoon
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu, 13 Dec 2007
Location: SG

Postby flyme2themoon » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 10:43 am

I think I too will get a heart attack soon liao... I read this forum and found that some of you have got a number to call SIA at to find out if our medical passes and when the training will commence. Does anyone have the number and can gimme?

Die laio... what if they reject me medical check????? :(

User avatar
VeniE
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 486
Joined: Thu, 05 Jul 2007

Postby VeniE » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 10:46 am

flyme2themoon wrote:Hey people, I went for the mgmt round on Monday 10 Dec morning, and my Medical on the same day in the afternoon. But I have not received any calls from SIA as yet. What should I do? What if my medical fails? What if they missed me out???


not to worry too much coz some of my friends who went for mgmt round on 6 dec also have not received their calls yet..

it could be that the training classes are full now and they're arranging for new classes.. so it may take some time.. anyway some have not went through their mgmt round, maybe they wanna clear everyone first before arranging for the new classes? so dun be too worry yea.. i'm sure they will call ya soon.. be patient k.. :wink:
Soaring above all

ben-yng
Regular
Regular
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed, 05 Dec 2007
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby ben-yng » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 11:46 am

salvana wrote:hey ben-yng,

Wahahhaha.... simply like the way u put ur threads.... wahhahah...
Can I have dat horsepowa as well? :wink:

Btw, GOODLUCK!!!! for hellokittylove.... do ur best for today's mgmt round,k? (probably ben-yng should oso give u some horsepowa to boost ur confident...wahhahhahaha.... :lol: )



:oops: :oops: are you praising me?? :oops: :oops: shy shy ler..

Hellokittylove, kawaii.. all the best ya.. you know have my most favorite collection : Ferrary xxx model with 375 horse power..

Good Luck!

Inspiredsand
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat, 08 Dec 2007

Postby Inspiredsand » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 11:49 am

Hi!

thanks venie! for the assurance that i'll receive the call. you are a sweetheart.

and yep i received the call finally. i'll be batch mates with you guys too.. starting on 16 Jan! =) i still can't pm yet cos i'm such a newbie in the forum. actually i did post a few entries earlier on, on the details of my interview and etc.. but hurmp, the following day it was gone cos of some database corruption thingy. =(

anybody care to add me in msn? shandy_wei@hotmail.com. lets meet up before the training yea? excited to see ya guys.. the people in the forum are extremely nice. i dunno how to express in words, but somehow reading the forum gave me confidence in the interview and the words are comforting and encouraging. everybody is so helpful. =)

Cheers

ben-yng
Regular
Regular
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed, 05 Dec 2007
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby ben-yng » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 11:50 am

flyme2themoon wrote:I think I too will get a heart attack soon liao... I read this forum and found that some of you have got a number to call SIA at to find out if our medical passes and when the training will commence. Does anyone have the number and can gimme?

Die laio... what if they reject me medical check????? :(



dont worry..probably they having a tough job now gathering all the candidates?? give them some time and be patient a bit..99.9% you will get in since you gone so far.. :wink: :wink:

User avatar
VeniE
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 486
Joined: Thu, 05 Jul 2007

Postby VeniE » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 12:00 pm

Inspiredsand wrote:Hi!

thanks venie! for the assurance that i'll receive the call. you are a sweetheart.

and yep i received the call finally. i'll be batch mates with you guys too.. starting on 16 Jan! =) i still can't pm yet cos i'm such a newbie in the forum. actually i did post a few entries earlier on, on the details of my interview and etc.. but hurmp, the following day it was gone cos of some database corruption thingy. =(

anybody care to add me in msn? shandy_wei@hotmail.com. lets meet up before the training yea? excited to see ya guys.. the people in the forum are extremely nice. i dunno how to express in words, but somehow reading the forum gave me confidence in the interview and the words are comforting and encouraging. everybody is so helpful. =)

Cheers


added you in msn.. pm you my email as well..

btw, when did you received the call?
Soaring above all

User avatar
xanngac
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 432
Joined: Sat, 06 Jan 2007

Postby xanngac » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 12:08 pm

Wah one night never log in so much activities hehe.

Hahaha thanks ben-ying for your lending me your horsepower save some for yourself too k we all rowing boat together remember. :wink:

O2 Zinc be confident! Don't think of failure before you step in, it will show. Must be confident and think that you have everything it takes to be a cabin crew. If you make it, then you will be a hope to the rest of us who are about that age, so do us proud! :)

Wah so far we've a few of us confirm going to the next intake hehe. Work hard people, we'll make it k! :D
1.Me!
2.Salvana
3.Ben-ying
4.Aletheatan
5.yingying2888
6.snowss
And so my journey begins... :)

O2 Zinc
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed, 12 Dec 2007

Re: ageeee

Postby O2 Zinc » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 12:09 pm

sorry..I dont think we will count you in, right guys?! you not even step into the room yet!! you must be confident! thats the main point the interviewers looking for..and thats the reason i failed 1st round..

for "those who failed"'s sake..be confident and take the goal..think abt those who are not able to gone that far as u did..cheer up and gambateh..be prepared and you will get less nervous.. we waiting for your good news..

we wont count u in..coz u ll definately get in..believe in yourself..you sure have "what its take" !![/quote]

thanks for all the encouragement! really appreciated i feel more relieved now. coz i supposed to go mgmt today with the other 3 guys, who knows i missed the calls and was put forward to 26 Dec..can only bless htem good luck! :lol:

O2 Zinc
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed, 12 Dec 2007

Postby O2 Zinc » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 12:12 pm

xanngac wrote:Wah one night never log in so much activities hehe.

Hahaha thanks ben-ying for your lending me your horsepower save some for yourself too k we all rowing boat together remember. :wink:

O2 Zinc be confident! Don't think of failure before you step in, it will show. Must be confident and think that you have everything it takes to be a cabin crew. If you make it, then you will be a hope to the rest of us who are about that age, so do us proud! :)

Wah so far we've a few of us confirm going to the next intake hehe. Work hard people, we'll make it k! :D
1.Me!
2.Salvana
3.Ben-ying
4.Aletheatan
5.yingying2888
6.snowss


thanks for that! i will fight till the end and do us proud! btw anyone here going mgmt round on the 26dec ?(though it's not confirmed)

User avatar
Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 520
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007

Postby Abercrombie » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 12:18 pm

Good afternoon everyone!!! I am going to the new T3 now to check it out.... :mrgreen:


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests