Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Postby xanngac » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 5:40 pm

Hey salvana, I'm a female. That's why im more worried about turning 26 soon.
And so my journey begins... :)

salvana
Chatter
Chatter

Postby salvana » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 6:09 pm

hey xanngac,

well... actually i'll be 26 in 2008 oso... juz dat my b'day is in oct mah....
so, basically we're on the same boat.... wahhaha...

guess we gotta keep rowing,man!

Gheez... from my previous attempts.... i always see so many many young gals..... wahahha.....
Dreams Do Come True

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Postby xanngac » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 6:19 pm

Ya lor lots of sweet young things trying to get in, so pple like us who are 25 and above always seems old standing beside them.

We must row our boats very hard, if not cannot compare to those young ones. Never mind, I'm sure we'll get in! Try until they cannot stand us and let us through hahaha. :P
And so my journey begins... :)

poppinchampagne

Postby poppinchampagne » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 6:21 pm

O2 Zinc wrote:woah...after christmas. somehow wished i was in ur place, can start later.. hehehe...oh wells..
gd luck!

i dont feel happy at all, coz i have to worry from now till then..think i will get a heart attack soon and i so much regret that i din pick up the call :x ..btw when is your turn?[/quote]

my training will start 16th jan 08...

salvana
Chatter
Chatter

Postby salvana » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 6:30 pm

xanngac wrote:Ya lor lots of sweet young things trying to get in, so pple like us who are 25 and above always seems old standing beside them.

We must row our boats very hard, if not cannot compare to those young ones. Never mind, I'm sure we'll get in! Try until they cannot stand us and let us through hahaha. :P

wahahahha.... yupe... there're so many sweet young things outa...
hey... like the way u put it lah... "Try until they cannot stand us and let us through hahaha. :P"

And yeah... gotta keep trying until they see us oso can memorise our self-intro liao...wahhahaha......... :D
Dreams Do Come True

snowss
Chatter
Chatter

Postby snowss » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 7:00 pm

Hi there

It's my 1st time trying for SQ, I heard the next intake will be next mth...

I hope I be able to find someone to go with me....any takers :lol:

starrynitezz
Regular
Regular

Postby starrynitezz » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 7:41 pm

O2 Zinc wrote:
poppinchampagne wrote:
O2 Zinc wrote:Hi all,

Am really a newbie to this forum, but all the people here seem to be very helpful and friendly and never the less the devotion to succeed! Especially Venie, really congrat her.

by the way, anyone here went through the 1 to 1 but still waiting for the mgmt round call? i got 2 missed calls yesterday, but they never call me back since then..any advice?

maybe u might wanna ring them up instead.
thats wad i did today. i got a miss call from this no. 6787xxxx.
then i called up another no. that Venie provided to reach the officer who inform her yesterday. Thankfully, she was the one who tried calling me this morning. hence, she asked me about the availibity and so. =)

i tried to ring them back by 6782xxxx which the missed call no. but couldnt get through at all. in that case do u mind to pass me the no. ? :lol:

what number do u have there? i got 4 numbers on my missed call list.. all 678XXXXXX ... :???: tried calling but its always engaged leh... sianz

starrynitezz
Regular
Regular

Postby starrynitezz » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 7:49 pm

O2 Zinc wrote:
poppinchampagne wrote:
O2 Zinc wrote:
poppinchampagne wrote:
O2 Zinc wrote:Hi all,
maybe i am not up to that for you to pm me..btw i received the reply already, she told me the next mgmt round might be on the 26 Dec..long long way to go..

hmm, if this is true, so should i call or continue to wait for their reply? :?

aletheatan

ageeee

Postby aletheatan » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 8:07 pm

hey peeps.....u all r soooo funnie....me too....feel old next to the young ones...esp, those bet. 20-22...sigh...dunno if they will stand a higher chance than us...

hope its the working experience & presentation that counts bah....
oh wellssss.....

lets all go for the Jan one okie.....GAMBATE!!!

:lol:

jol

Postby jol » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 8:08 pm

J.A.S wrote:
jol wrote:
J.A.S wrote:
jol wrote:hi venie!
Congrats! dun mind me asking like, r u a degree holder or dip holder? coz, i got D7 for my english, then thinking of retaking O levels again for english. but then im a dip holder.
thank u,jol

Hi Jol, ur diploma is local dip or private dip? if it's frm a local polytechnic then it should be fine. I've got D7 for my english too but i hold a dip frm SP. All the best Jol!!!

hi J.A.S and venie..
thank u for the info..think i will reapply for O levels again n try my ,luck again.. wats the age for u two? im 23.. hehe...
Jol

Hi Jol, i'm 24 this yr.. i think it's gd tt u r reapplying for ur O levels, in the meantime, maybe u can keep trying for SQ?? :D

hi. J.A.S
yar, i will be trying out again while retaing O levels.
thank u!
jol

starrynitezz
Regular
Regular

Postby starrynitezz » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 8:12 pm

O2 Zinc wrote:woah...after christmas. somehow wished i was in ur place, can start later.. hehehe...oh wells..
gd luck!

i dont feel happy at all, coz i have to worry from now till then..think i will get a heart attack soon and i so much regret that i din pick up the call :x ..btw when is your turn?[/quote]

same.. haiz.. :???:

O2 Zinc

Postby O2 Zinc » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 8:14 pm

poppinchampagne wrote:
gd luck!

i dont feel happy at all, coz i have to worry from now till then..think i will get a heart attack soon and i so much regret that i din pick up the call :x ..btw when is your turn?

my training will start 16th jan 08...[/quote]

Which means you have already gone through everything? Good for you! hope we can be colleagues.. now i am so nervous and tensed up..or should i ask them whether can bring forward?

O2 Zinc

Postby O2 Zinc » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 8:16 pm

what number do u have there? i got 4 numbers on my missed call list.. all 678XXXXXX ... :???: tried calling but its always engaged leh... sianz[/quote]

mine also 678xxxxx, also tried but the phone always engaged, that's why i emailed and the answer is the next round might be on the 26 Dec..btw when you received the missed call?

O2 Zinc

Re: ageeee

Postby O2 Zinc » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 8:17 pm

aletheatan wrote:hey peeps.....u all r soooo funnie....me too....feel old next to the young ones...esp, those bet. 20-22...sigh...dunno if they will stand a higher chance than us...

hope its the working experience & presentation that counts bah....
oh wellssss.....

lets all go for the Jan one okie.....GAMBATE!!!

:lol:

do u guys think can count me in? im not confident i can get through my mgmt though..btw i am turning 26 too..sianz

starrynitezz
Regular
Regular

Postby starrynitezz » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 8:22 pm

O2 Zinc wrote:what number do u have there? i got 4 numbers on my missed call list.. all 678XXXXXX ... :???: tried calling but its always engaged leh... sianz

mine also 678xxxxx, also tried but the phone always engaged, that's why i emailed and the answer is the next round might be on the 26 Dec..btw when you received the missed call?[/quote]

monday n tuesday.. but ytd n today nothing...so wondering what should i do...