Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Togo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed, 12 Dec 2007

Postby Togo » Wed, 12 Dec 2007 6:20 pm

salvana wrote:hey togo...

yupe... my interviewer were dat 2 nice lady as well....
i think u muz b in the same batch as me while being eliminated....

yah...there were quite a few of us eliminated rite?
i totally have no idea y there're so many of us eliminated.....

arghhh............. did the malay lady told u anything abt the 6 mths ban thingy?


Nope..nothing heard..Juz know that the 2 nice ladies manage to get rid of a couple of us..Haha..

hellokittylove
Regular
Regular
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon, 10 Dec 2007

Postby hellokittylove » Wed, 12 Dec 2007 6:26 pm

Togo wrote:
salvana wrote:hey togo...

yupe... my interviewer were dat 2 nice lady as well....
i think u muz b in the same batch as me while being eliminated....

yah...there were quite a few of us eliminated rite?
i totally have no idea y there're so many of us eliminated.....

arghhh............. did the malay lady told u anything abt the 6 mths ban thingy?


Nope..nothing heard..Juz know that the 2 nice ladies manage to get rid of a couple of us..Haha..


so throughout the interview, they smile and nodded at you?

User avatar
salvana
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby salvana » Wed, 12 Dec 2007 6:27 pm

Togo wrote:
salvana wrote:hey togo...

yupe... my interviewer were dat 2 nice lady as well....
i think u muz b in the same batch as me while being eliminated....

yah...there were quite a few of us eliminated rite?
i totally have no idea y there're so many of us eliminated.....

arghhh............. did the malay lady told u anything abt the 6 mths ban thingy?


Nope..nothing heard..Juz know that the 2 nice ladies manage to get rid of a couple of us..Haha..


ic....so 'll juz keep trying for the upcoming recruitment drive...
am still pretty upset and disappointed though... :-|
Dreams Do Come True

User avatar
salvana
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby salvana » Wed, 12 Dec 2007 6:29 pm

hellokittylove wrote:
Togo wrote:
salvana wrote:hey togo...

yupe... my interviewer were dat 2 nice lady as well....
i think u muz b in the same batch as me while being eliminated....

yah...there were quite a few of us eliminated rite?
i totally have no idea y there're so many of us eliminated.....

arghhh............. did the malay lady told u anything abt the 6 mths ban thingy?


Nope..nothing heard..Juz know that the 2 nice ladies manage to get rid of a couple of us..Haha..


so throughout the interview, they smile and nodded at you?


my case...yupe...

hellokittylove,
dun b too stressed out... relax... and i'm sure u'll get thru...
Dreams Do Come True

hellokittylove
Regular
Regular
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon, 10 Dec 2007

Postby hellokittylove » Wed, 12 Dec 2007 6:30 pm

salvana wrote:
hellokittylove wrote:
Togo wrote:
salvana wrote:hey togo...

yupe... my interviewer were dat 2 nice lady as well....
i think u muz b in the same batch as me while being eliminated....

yah...there were quite a few of us eliminated rite?
i totally have no idea y there're so many of us eliminated.....

arghhh............. did the malay lady told u anything abt the 6 mths ban thingy?


Nope..nothing heard..Juz know that the 2 nice ladies manage to get rid of a couple of us..Haha..


so throughout the interview, they smile and nodded at you?


my case...yupe...

hellokittylove,
dun b too stressed out... relax... and i'm sure u'll get thru...


hee, thanks, because i have tried many times :(
what time was ur slot for today's interview?

User avatar
salvana
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby salvana » Wed, 12 Dec 2007 6:31 pm

my time slot was 9.15 am.

all the best,k!
Dreams Do Come True

Togo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed, 12 Dec 2007

Postby Togo » Wed, 12 Dec 2007 6:33 pm

salvana wrote:
Togo wrote:
salvana wrote:hey togo...

yupe... my interviewer were dat 2 nice lady as well....
i think u muz b in the same batch as me while being eliminated....

yah...there were quite a few of us eliminated rite?
i totally have no idea y there're so many of us eliminated.....

arghhh............. did the malay lady told u anything abt the 6 mths ban thingy?


Nope..nothing heard..Juz know that the 2 nice ladies manage to get rid of a couple of us..Haha..


ic....so 'll juz keep trying for the upcoming recruitment drive...
am still pretty upset and disappointed though... :-|


Who isnt...there are so many out there!!!
Juz disregard the rumours or 6 mths ban until u hear it for urself!!!

cheers! Gain something out of this also rite! :roll:

hellokittylove
Regular
Regular
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon, 10 Dec 2007

Postby hellokittylove » Wed, 12 Dec 2007 6:34 pm

salvana wrote:my time slot was 9.15 am.

all the best,k!


thankew~~

User avatar
salvana
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby salvana » Wed, 12 Dec 2007 6:41 pm

hellokittylove wrote:
salvana wrote:my time slot was 9.15 am.

all the best,k!


thankew~~


u r welcome, sweetie.
muz b +ve, k?
Dreams Do Come True

User avatar
salvana
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby salvana » Wed, 12 Dec 2007 6:42 pm

Togo wrote:
salvana wrote:
Togo wrote:
salvana wrote:hey togo...

yupe... my interviewer were dat 2 nice lady as well....
i think u muz b in the same batch as me while being eliminated....

yah...there were quite a few of us eliminated rite?
i totally have no idea y there're so many of us eliminated.....

arghhh............. did the malay lady told u anything abt the 6 mths ban thingy?


Nope..nothing heard..Juz know that the 2 nice ladies manage to get rid of a couple of us..Haha..


ic....so 'll juz keep trying for the upcoming recruitment drive...
am still pretty upset and disappointed though... :-|


Who isnt...there are so many out there!!!
Juz disregard the rumours or 6 mths ban until u hear it for urself!!!

cheers! Gain something out of this also rite! :roll:


yupe.....
btw, do u have any idea how many of us were eliminated ah?
Dreams Do Come True

Togo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed, 12 Dec 2007

Postby Togo » Wed, 12 Dec 2007 6:45 pm

salvana wrote:
Togo wrote:
salvana wrote:
Togo wrote:
salvana wrote:hey togo...

yupe... my interviewer were dat 2 nice lady as well....
i think u muz b in the same batch as me while being eliminated....

yah...there were quite a few of us eliminated rite?
i totally have no idea y there're so many of us eliminated.....

arghhh............. did the malay lady told u anything abt the 6 mths ban thingy?


Nope..nothing heard..Juz know that the 2 nice ladies manage to get rid of a couple of us..Haha..


ic....so 'll juz keep trying for the upcoming recruitment drive...
am still pretty upset and disappointed though... :-|


Who isnt...there are so many out there!!!
Juz disregard the rumours or 6 mths ban until u hear it for urself!!!

cheers! Gain something out of this also rite! :roll:


yupe.....
btw, do u have any idea how many of us were eliminated ah?


I realli got no idea... but those that cleared that 2 interviewers are saints!!!
Wonder they are in this forum as well??

User avatar
salvana
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby salvana » Wed, 12 Dec 2007 6:48 pm

wahahah... btw, wat shirt were u wearing?
gheez... when our names were called, i still managed to ask the gal beside me.... wah.. .so many names called... is dat a good or bad sign? and the gal say shld b good ba... they wun b eliminating so many of u all.... wahhaha... who knows.....

i almost couldn't believe it....

btw, the gal and guy sat beside me passed, and they had the same interviewer as us....
Dreams Do Come True

hellokittylove
Regular
Regular
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon, 10 Dec 2007

Postby hellokittylove » Wed, 12 Dec 2007 7:05 pm

salvana wrote:wahahah... btw, wat shirt were u wearing?
gheez... when our names were called, i still managed to ask the gal beside me.... wah.. .so many names called... is dat a good or bad sign? and the gal say shld b good ba... they wun b eliminating so many of u all.... wahhaha... who knows.....

i almost couldn't believe it....

btw, the gal and guy sat beside me passed, and they had the same interviewer as us....


are they looking or speak good?
total hw many of you?

User avatar
salvana
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby salvana » Wed, 12 Dec 2007 7:14 pm

hellokittylove wrote:
salvana wrote:wahahah... btw, wat shirt were u wearing?
gheez... when our names were called, i still managed to ask the gal beside me.... wah.. .so many names called... is dat a good or bad sign? and the gal say shld b good ba... they wun b eliminating so many of u all.... wahhaha... who knows.....

i almost couldn't believe it....

btw, the gal and guy sat beside me passed, and they had the same interviewer as us....


are they looking or speak good?
total hw many of you?


well....i din count how many of us...

duno how to judge somebody look good anot..i guess this is very subjective....
speak good ah... well, i duno how they present themselves in front of the interviewers leh...

sorry...
Dreams Do Come True

jol
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri, 27 Oct 2006

Postby jol » Wed, 12 Dec 2007 7:37 pm

J.A.S wrote:
jol wrote:hi venie!
Congrats! dun mind me asking like, r u a degree holder or dip holder? coz, i got D7 for my english, then thinking of retaking O levels again for english. but then im a dip holder.
thank u,jol


Hi Jol, ur diploma is local dip or private dip? if it's frm a local polytechnic then it should be fine. I've got D7 for my english too but i hold a dip frm SP. All the best Jol!!!


hi J.A.S and venie..
thank u for the info..think i will reapply for O levels again n try my ,luck again.. wats the age for u two? im 23.. hehe...
Jol


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests