Singapore Expats Forum

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
calvink
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun, 17 Sep 2006

Hi

Postby calvink » Thu, 13 Sep 2007 4:47 pm

congrats ladies....


Jade...when the interviewer ask u what medicine the doc gave u...did u really went to see a doctor and let them know..?

User avatar
rev12000
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu, 02 Nov 2006
Location: Singapore Central

Postby rev12000 » Thu, 13 Sep 2007 5:06 pm

JadeiteJade wrote:haha...yah...very unexpected right?! :)


You have a GREAT personality, with your determinations ' I know you will succeed someday. It takes much courage to be determine, truly glad that you've made it. BUT, your training date is earlier than mine?! :-| :-k :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nevertheless, FLY HIGH, babe. Be good. :wink:
Last edited by rev12000 on Thu, 13 Sep 2007 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do NoT TaKe LaZY PeoPLe aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe, aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe Do NoT CaRe aBouT aNYTHiNG. LaZY PeoPLe CaRe, JuST THaT THeY Do NoT Do aNYTHiNG aBouT iT.

CelT
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed, 02 May 2007

Postby CelT » Thu, 13 Sep 2007 5:30 pm

Hi Rev,

SIA as well ? :D
.CEL.

User avatar
rev12000
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu, 02 Nov 2006
Location: Singapore Central

Postby rev12000 » Thu, 13 Sep 2007 5:55 pm

CelT wrote:Hi Rev,SIA as well ? :D


Hi, Celt. No, not SIA. :) QR :P
Do NoT TaKe LaZY PeoPLe aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe, aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe Do NoT CaRe aBouT aNYTHiNG. LaZY PeoPLe CaRe, JuST THaT THeY Do NoT Do aNYTHiNG aBouT iT.

JadeiteJade
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri, 18 May 2007

Re: Hi

Postby JadeiteJade » Thu, 13 Sep 2007 8:41 pm

calvink wrote:congrats ladies....


Jade...when the interviewer ask u what medicine the doc gave u...did u really went to see a doctor and let them know..?


hihi..actually all these while ive been seeing a skin doc...so I juz said the medicine that the doc gave me..

it wasnt oral medicine..juz some vitamin A cream to apply...
Last edited by JadeiteJade on Thu, 13 Sep 2007 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dream_gal
Member
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat, 01 Sep 2007

Re: Hi

Postby dream_gal » Thu, 13 Sep 2007 9:10 pm

JadeiteJade wrote:
calvink wrote:congrats ladies....


Jade...when the interviewer ask u what medicine the doc gave u...did u really went to see a doctor and let them know..?


hihi..actually all these while ive been seeing a skin doc...so I juz said the medicine that the doc..

it wasnt oral medicine..juz some vitamin A cream to apply...


hi Jade, btw how old are you :)

JadeiteJade
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri, 18 May 2007

Re: Hi

Postby JadeiteJade » Thu, 13 Sep 2007 9:13 pm

dream_gal wrote:
JadeiteJade wrote:
calvink wrote:congrats ladies....


Jade...when the interviewer ask u what medicine the doc gave u...did u really went to see a doctor and let them know..?


hihi..actually all these while ive been seeing a skin doc...so I juz said the medicine that the doc..

it wasnt oral medicine..juz some vitamin A cream to apply...


hi Jade, btw how old are you :)


hihi..im 24... :)

dream_gal
Member
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat, 01 Sep 2007

Re: Hi

Postby dream_gal » Thu, 13 Sep 2007 9:18 pm

JadeiteJade wrote:
dream_gal wrote:
JadeiteJade wrote:
calvink wrote:congrats ladies....


Jade...when the interviewer ask u what medicine the doc gave u...did u really went to see a doctor and let them know..?


hihi..actually all these while ive been seeing a skin doc...so I juz said the medicine that the doc..

it wasnt oral medicine..juz some vitamin A cream to apply...


hi Jade, btw how old are you :)


hihi..im 24... :)


i see, you same age as dilemma gal? i forgot to ask her that day hee, all this while you work as a piano teacher? haha very impressive.

sheepish
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri, 14 Sep 2007

Postby sheepish » Fri, 14 Sep 2007 2:13 am

Do you think they will take in girls with sciolosis (S-shaped spine). It's not so bad, but noticeable from the side view. I am worried it would affect the kebaya round, especially since it's body hugging. Or any tips to get scrape through this problem? :???:

dilemma gal
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed, 18 Jul 2007

Re: Hi

Postby dilemma gal » Fri, 14 Sep 2007 9:48 am

haha i m 23 this yr.... 1 yr younger than Jade

dream_gal wrote:
JadeiteJade wrote:
dream_gal wrote:
JadeiteJade wrote:
calvink wrote:congrats ladies....


Jade...when the interviewer ask u what medicine the doc gave u...did u really went to see a doctor and let them know..?


hihi..actually all these while ive been seeing a skin doc...so I juz said the medicine that the doc..

it wasnt oral medicine..juz some vitamin A cream to apply...


hi Jade, btw how old are you :)


hihi..im 24... :)


i see, you same age as dilemma gal? i forgot to ask her that day hee, all this while you work as a piano teacher? haha very impressive.

User avatar
VeniE
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 486
Joined: Thu, 05 Jul 2007

Postby VeniE » Fri, 14 Sep 2007 10:29 am

hey dilemma gal...

i understand that you tried 7 times before getting in right.

wanna ask you whether you declare on the application form all the 7 dates that you tried?

coz i dun know whether should i or shouldn't i.

one of my friends told me not to declare all dates, maybe one or two dates, as it will reduce your chance.

and another friend told me to declare all of it as it will saw them your determination.

what do you think? or any one who has tried more than 3/4 times has any opinion?

keke... i tried 7 times for SQ liao.. been actively going for all the openings ever since this year..

and i manage to go to 3rd round for the aug walk-ins but i got stuck at the qns: why were you not selected at your previous attempts? coz i declare all dates, dun wanna lie to them. but i din really know how to ans to him so i got boot out there...
Soaring above all

CelT
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed, 02 May 2007

Postby CelT » Fri, 14 Sep 2007 10:33 am

Thanks Venie...Thats a good question & good point to ponder on....

I was also wondering...should we put down all the dates ?

awaiting for the reply gals!
.CEL.

User avatar
jeanette_tohjh
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed, 23 May 2007

Postby jeanette_tohjh » Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:25 pm

JadeiteJade wrote:ive recieved the call...will be starting training next week! 21/09 = )
anyone else? :)


Hey JadeiteJade! CONGRATS!!!
Do u remember me? we knew each other from one of the walk-in interview... i was from the same school and same course as u! ur junior!

so envy lor... u finally got in!!!! how nice... haiz...
i am currently taking some medication and treatment for my complexion... once my complexion has cleared up! i will try for SIA again!
and hopefully i can be ur junior again!

Good luck to u JadeiteJade... all the best to u...

dilemma gal
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed, 18 Jul 2007

Postby dilemma gal » Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:41 pm

hihi,

i started going for SQ recruitment ths yr and in total 7 times. but each i applied... i only indicate the latest date tt i attempted... (i onli put one date) i think it doesnt matter how many dates you put right??? but i felt if you are to put too many dates... the interviewer will ask u many questions like (which round u r booted out and reason blah blah).... :wink:


VeniE wrote:hey dilemma gal...

i understand that you tried 7 times before getting in right.

wanna ask you whether you declare on the application form all the 7 dates that you tried?

coz i dun know whether should i or shouldn't i.

one of my friends told me not to declare all dates, maybe one or two dates, as it will reduce your chance.

and another friend told me to declare all of it as it will saw them your determination.

what do you think? or any one who has tried more than 3/4 times has any opinion?

keke... i tried 7 times for SQ liao.. been actively going for all the openings ever since this year..

and i manage to go to 3rd round for the aug walk-ins but i got stuck at the qns: why were you not selected at your previous attempts? coz i declare all dates, dun wanna lie to them. but i din really know how to ans to him so i got boot out there...

golliness
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri, 14 Sep 2007

Postby golliness » Fri, 14 Sep 2007 4:31 pm

hi everyone. i was wondering what would make anyone fail the medical checkup? by claiming that one has motion sickness? or that the spine is not straight? also, how long will it take for the hr personnel to call us if we were for the medical checkup today? thanks!


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests