Hi Reizo,reizo wrote:hi oohlala... wat do u mean by the next batch of SIA intake is Aug 20th? Do u mean the recruitment or the commencement of training?
Btw, thnx for the reply to my question earlier.
Anyway I don't know whether there's anyone here who was applied during the Aug 15th walk-in interview and waiting for their medical now. If any, pls say something! At least I know I'm not the only one being anxious! Lol...
My management interview was 10.30am, urs??reizo wrote:hi ferrin....
Yup, i was there on the 15th july walk-in interview AND the final interview on the 27th! So which one is u?!
Btw CONGRATS! You received the medical results so soon? I went last Sat. Almost a week now. So they'll b providing you with the eng course too?
Ya tats y i so sian... and the lady told me "You should choose a course which the duration and fee are within your budget, bcos u may not get the job in the end as we will still need to arrange an interview to review your english"veryscary wrote:Hi Ferrin, I received their call today, asking me to present myself for a review next week. I suppose they will have an interview for me. So how about you? Thought once you clear your medical, you will start the training, in the same time attend the course, no? So you will not start your training until you got the cert? They will arrange a special interview for you? They told you that? Anyone has an idea how is the special interview? Will they ask the same question in the management round?
Hi Reizo,reizo wrote:hi ferrin...
Mine was 8.45am. But I was in the holding room till about 11am+. So I supposed we must have seen each other.
I understand how you must have feel. Already passed medical but still have to worry about the special interview. I guess the special interview is just to test your eng speech ba. If you've passed the previous one, I'm sure you can pass this one too. Just don't be disheartened ok? You've already got this far. The ball is in your court now. Anyway the interviewer are all nice. If you they see you put in effort I'm sure there's no reason why they can't accept you. Jiayou!!!
1. u can try both sat and sun cos my fren failed first round on sat in the april interview, tried on sun and he's training wif me now..jingjing wrote:would like to know these info:
1. can we try both sat & sun interviews if we didnt make it to the water confidence round? or only can try 1 day for each recruitment drive?
2. under the column if we have scars/birthmarks? must we b honest or fake it in case the interviewers see tat we tick "yes" den decided to boot us out?
3. do we need to know how to swim? or they just wanna test & see if we dare to jump or not in case of any emergency?
4. most importantly,i only got O levels can i try?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests