Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
White

Post by White » Sun, 17 Jul 2005 5:22 pm

M wrote:Anyone knows if the last round interview is a mixture for both girls and boys? :roll:

Hi M,

I'm in for the final rounds of interviews too. I dun think its a mixture of guys and gals...

shopaholic

Post by shopaholic » Sun, 17 Jul 2005 5:56 pm

White wrote:
M wrote:Anyone knows if the last round interview is a mixture for both girls and boys? :roll:

Hi M,

I'm in for the final rounds of interviews too. I dun think its a mixture of guys and gals...

when is this interview White and M?

M

Post by M » Sun, 17 Jul 2005 6:45 pm

shopaholic wrote:
White wrote:

Hi M,

Mine is scheduled on the 29th July. There are different slots in the morning and for those who get through the interview, there will be a tea party. :roll: :roll:

Post by Guest » Sun, 17 Jul 2005 9:30 pm

shopaholic wrote:
White wrote:

Hi M,

Mine is on the 25th...

White

Post by White » Sun, 17 Jul 2005 9:32 pm

Anonymous wrote:
shopaholic wrote:
White wrote:
Hi M,

Mine is on the 25th...

Post by Guest » Sun, 17 Jul 2005 9:48 pm

all the best fot your interview... :D

so envious of you people..

Post by Guest » Sun, 17 Jul 2005 9:49 pm

oopps... *for

shopaholic

Post by shopaholic » Sun, 17 Jul 2005 10:55 pm

White, yours is on the 25th too? Well good luck you guys!

Paige - are you a Malaysian?

Do you guys reckon SIA is sending out invites to the new batch for interviews only after this round is completed?

Paige

Post by Paige » Sun, 17 Jul 2005 10:56 pm

shopaholic wrote:Hey Piage! Lovely to see you, how've u been? What's the 411??

M - no idea )=. Is this your 3rd and final round of interview? When will it be? Keep me updated k, and good luck!
Hihi Shopaholic.. Hws life? I came back from Perth last wednesday to visit my bf, as hes a cadet pilot with SQ nw... What u mean by 411? what izit?
Cheers! :)

Paige

Post by Paige » Sun, 17 Jul 2005 11:18 pm

shopaholic wrote:White, yours is on the 25th too? Well good luck you guys!

Paige - are you a Malaysian?

Do you guys reckon SIA is sending out invites to the new batch for interviews only after this round is completed?
Hi Shopaholic,
No, I'm not a Malaysian.. Last time, my ex-colleague applied when there was an recruitment for Malaysian cabin crew, but she is a Singaporean. She was then shortlisted and she is a cabin crew now.. lucky gal..
Are you a Malaysian?
Cheers! :wink:

shopaholic

Post by shopaholic » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:59 am

Paige, you sound great for the job. Plus the fact that your bf is under SQ too, makes it better (= I hope you get shortlisted too!!

oh, 411 means what's the latest with u, no biggie, forget it lol

I'm a m'sian, completed pr and sec in spore though. And did my diploma and degree in M'sia. (=

Post by Guest » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 1:05 am

shopaholic wrote:Paige, you sound great for the job. Plus the fact that your bf is under SQ too, makes it better (= I hope you get shortlisted too!!

I'm a m'sian, completed pr and sec in Singapore though. And did my diploma and degree in M'sia. (=
Oic.. I did my degree from QUT in Australia in 2003.. Graduated about 2 yrs liao.. Still hoping to get shortlisted.. haiz... Wish us luck!

Paige

Post by Paige » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 1:06 am

Anonymous wrote:
shopaholic wrote:Paige, you sound great for the job. Plus the fact that your bf is under SQ too, makes it better (= I hope you get shortlisted too!!

I'm a m'sian, completed pr and sec in Singapore though. And did my diploma and degree in M'sia. (=
Oic.. I did my degree from QUT in Australia in 2003.. Graduated about 2 yrs already.. Still hoping to get shortlisted.. haiz... Wish us luck!
above is from me! ;)

Missy B

Post by Missy B » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:37 am

Paige wrote:
shopaholic wrote:Hey Piage! Lovely to see you, how've u been? What's the 411??

M - no idea )=. Is this your 3rd and final round of interview? When will it be? Keep me updated k, and good luck!
Hihi Shopaholic.. Hws life? I came back from Perth last wednesday to visit my bf, as hes a cadet pilot with SQ nw... What u mean by 411? what izit?
Cheers! :)
Hi Paige,

wow ur bf is a cadet pilot! So hows his training in Jandakot? Tough?
Btw where do u stay when u visit him in Perth? Would like to know more! :)

shopaholic

Post by shopaholic » Mon, 18 Jul 2005 2:56 pm

Paige, white, tori, M, and everyone else who's interested, I received my invite today :D :D :D Paige patience girl, I believe you'll get the email soon!