Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
zetpeh
Regular
Regular

Post by zetpeh » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 3:14 pm

okieping wrote:
xanngac wrote:
okieping wrote:
haha...i did mine last weekend...even bought a new big table... so can use it as a dressing table and scrapbook making table... and also for studying...all in one..
Haha already all geared up for training aye. ;)

cos after start flying will have little time at home...so must make it as cozy as possible..
don forget to creat one corner liked just mama shop for all yr drystores to be kept heee.....

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 3:15 pm

okieping wrote:
xanngac wrote:
okieping wrote:
haha...i did mine last weekend...even bought a new big table... so can use it as a dressing table and scrapbook making table... and also for studying...all in one..
Haha already all geared up for training aye. ;)

cos after start flying will have little time at home...so must make it as cozy as possible..
Ya lor, I just bought this chair from Ikea to put in my room so that I can relax in one corner after flying duties hahaha. Already plan nicely liao, now is to clear all those useless stuffs to make way for the chair and carpet. :)
And so my journey begins... :)

Hikari82

Post by Hikari82 » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 3:23 pm

add me add me~ i going on the 27th..... hopefully i can fly too~

aliciagloria
Regular
Regular

Post by aliciagloria » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 4:09 pm

ben02 wrote:
smileygal wrote:
ben02 wrote:Hello ladies, abit off topic (sorry).. just wanna know anyone one of u out there playing pool?? as in quite into playing pool?? ya, my team is having some competitions (March to be exact), and its open to public.. 95% signed up are almost guys, so thought of doing some advertising here.. all are welcome..

read more: http://www.youngntuc.org.sg/ (look on the right and click the pool section)
it's really a bit off the topic, but i love to play pool too... but only play casually.... competition sounds too serious.... it'd be fun to meet up for pool session if there're more people here who like to play pool too...
em.. ya, its a selections tournament.. my team is looking for players aged 35 and below.. why dun u try it?? for the fun of it maybe.. get to pit against other pool lovers like u too.. :)
haha....im working for ntuc....bleah.

ben02

Post by ben02 » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 4:12 pm

aliciagloria wrote:
ben02 wrote:
smileygal wrote: it's really a bit off the topic, but i love to play pool too... but only play casually.... competition sounds too serious.... it'd be fun to meet up for pool session if there're more people here who like to play pool too...
em.. ya, its a selections tournament.. my team is looking for players aged 35 and below.. why dun u try it?? for the fun of it maybe.. get to pit against other pool lovers like u too.. :)
oh is it.. so u interested?? dun tell me u are one of the organisers?? haha, that would be coincidental.. so u know anyone from the team??

aliciagloria
Regular
Regular

Post by aliciagloria » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 4:33 pm

ben02 wrote:
aliciagloria wrote:
ben02 wrote: em.. ya, its a selections tournament.. my team is looking for players aged 35 and below.. why dun u try it?? for the fun of it maybe.. get to pit against other pool lovers like u too.. :)
oh is it.. so u interested?? dun tell me u are one of the organisers?? haha, that would be coincidental.. so u know anyone from the team??
nah, i duno anyone from the team & neither m i the organisers...i juz noe the head of youngntuc who is Steve Tan....I'm under ntuclink, the loyalty card program. =)

All the best in ur competition!

minikk

Post by minikk » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 5:38 pm

xanngac wrote:
minikk wrote:
xanngac wrote:I haven't receive my contract leh okieping, think tmr must call Mary to find out. Hee...got to trouble her again.

Btw you going down to sign on Wed is it? We can go tailor the uniform together aft tt hehe.
hello ladies and gentleman sorry for missing last nights dinner

fwah so many posts i read until i very chuan

ok so ladies u all signing on the 23rd har i signing on the 22nd

so we make uniform after signing bond?

hmmm maybe i meet u guys on 23rd to make or so
Hehehe nvm next outing coming up soon. Yup heard from Venie after she signed her bond she was given the address to do her fitting. So I reckon it will be the same for us too. If you want to meet us on 23rd after our bond signing also can. :)
ya i'll meet u all on the 23rd.

curi0us

Post by curi0us » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 6:46 pm

hey, anybody here starting training on 04-Feb?

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 8:42 pm

i'm looking for batchmates too!!

anyone starting on 18th Feb????
the world at your doorstep.

rurik0
Regular
Regular

Post by rurik0 » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 11:15 pm

HIIIII all....sorry for being sooo silent after the outing..lol. Damn tired everyday and no time to come here... =( anyway, i'd upload the fotos over e weekend and sent them over to you pp's emails kk?!! Haha, cyaz and have a great weekend!!!!

SHAG!!!!

yellowpig
Regular
Regular

Post by yellowpig » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 11:19 pm

zetpeh wrote:
rx_aelix wrote:
zetpeh wrote:
sorry temasek ploy in sg
open to anyone? or only temasek poly students? :o
no idea ler ... i try to check for u

Yeah, its open to temasek students only... :(

aliciagloria
Regular
Regular

Post by aliciagloria » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 11:32 pm

yellowpig wrote:
zetpeh wrote:
rx_aelix wrote: open to anyone? or only temasek poly students? :o
no idea ler ... i try to check for u

Yeah, its open to temasek students only... :(
wah...TP students so lucky, can do e interview in school? r they desperately seeking ppl?? I hope they will b linient on 27thJan den...i used to b from TP n how come they dun have such things b4....hmm.

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 11:36 pm

they have this in almost all the Polys i think?

coz i'm from Ngee Ann... Since last year they have a yearly recruitment in my school le.. this years's one was on the 9thJan, over already.
the world at your doorstep.

yellowpig
Regular
Regular

Post by yellowpig » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 11:42 pm

haha, i dont think recruitment there ba.. my sister from there... that lucky twit ! but maybe more on getting know what requirements and stuff you need to know to secure ur chances of getting in ??

aliciagloria
Regular
Regular

Post by aliciagloria » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 11:43 pm

rainschocolate wrote:they have this in almost all the Polys i think?

coz i'm from Ngee Ann... Since last year they have a yearly recruitment in my school le.. this years's one was on the 9thJan, over already.
oic. i didnt noe....how come u didnt try e interview in ur sch?
btw, wat brand of conceler u use again? Loreal is it? I think i need to put 1-INCH Thick on my face...haha. Dun wana use so expensive one. Currently, im using Bobbi Brown, its finishing soon and i dun wana waste it....