Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
geoffreymogeogeo

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by geoffreymogeogeo » Wed, 13 Dec 2017 10:52 pm

Oxkmrn wrote:Me! However is it me or is there no video interview this time round? Straight to STC for round 1...
I'm wondering about this too ! Does this mean whoever applied online, gets selected to go automatically ?

If that's the case, its the same as a walk-in interview just at a diff location lol !

lynnong

Post by lynnong » Thu, 14 Dec 2017 9:25 am

but the docs they ask us the bring is like the ones required for day2 interview. i just hope they skipped the first round of introduction and go str to debate round

geoffreymogeogeo

Post by geoffreymogeogeo » Thu, 14 Dec 2017 10:54 am

lynnong wrote:but the docs they ask us the bring is like the ones required for day2 interview. i just hope they skipped the first round of introduction and go str to debate round
Maybe ... they plan to conduct everything on that day. 3 v 3 debate all the way till the last stage.

Sherylkz

Post by Sherylkz » Thu, 14 Dec 2017 7:19 pm

lynnong wrote:i also gotten an email invite for this saturday. but i cant make it due to work. anyone know if its possible to reschedule???? or they might just cancel my name off if i emailed them and say i oculdnt make it.. :???:
Hello! Same here, I replied them but no replies so far :(

Oxkmrn

Post by Oxkmrn » Thu, 14 Dec 2017 7:51 pm

Yes I believe they are going to do all rounds in one day. Wouldn't make sense to get ppl to come back again the next day for more..

And if u can't make it I they will reschedule, however I think it will be on the day of the next walk in. They took a while to Reply the last time. They only sent me the mail on wed/Thursday or something to reschedule and it was the walk in that Saturday.

lynnong

Post by lynnong » Thu, 14 Dec 2017 7:54 pm

Oxkmrn wrote:Yes I believe they are going to do all rounds in one day. Wouldn't make sense to get ppl to come back again the next day for more..

And if u can't make it I they will reschedule, however I think it will be on the day of the next walk in. They took a while to Reply the last time. They only sent me the mail on wed/Thursday or something to reschedule and it was the walk in that Saturday.

Oh ok... do u think they just mass send email invite or they really viewed the resumes? Cos I'm like 29 this year I heard max age is 28.... if I still can get in den I'll definitely go la

geoffreymogeogeo

Post by geoffreymogeogeo » Thu, 14 Dec 2017 10:42 pm

Oxkmrn wrote:Yes I believe they are going to do all rounds in one day. Wouldn't make sense to get ppl to come back again the next day for more..

Yup, that make sense. Actually I do have something on this Sat, but I don't wanna let it go to waste. What if the next walk-in is like after CNY ! So I'm still scheduling my time haha

geoffreymogeogeo

Post by geoffreymogeogeo » Thu, 14 Dec 2017 10:44 pm

lynnong wrote:

Oh ok... do u think they just mass send email invite or they really viewed the resumes? Cos I'm like 29 this year I heard max age is 28.... if I still can get in den I'll definitely go la
hahahaha as long as you don't look like you're 30 - 40 +, I think you're safe la ! I have a feeling they mass accept everyone who submitted online, cause there isn't any online interview when there's supposed to be one !

Just go for it, you stand a 1% chance if you show up. It's a 0 if you don't.

Hihiits

Post by Hihiits » Fri, 15 Dec 2017 2:04 pm

Hi i received an invitation to go down for interview tmr as well:)

Anyways what time are ur interviews?

lynnong

Post by lynnong » Fri, 15 Dec 2017 2:05 pm

Hihiits wrote:Hi i received an invitation to go down for interview tmr as well:)

mine's 830.. how bout urs

Oxkmrn

Post by Oxkmrn » Fri, 15 Dec 2017 2:07 pm

I believe they did sieve out some of candidates based on their past experience.. If not I think the volume might be too big for STC to handle hahahaha

Hihiits

Post by Hihiits » Fri, 15 Dec 2017 2:07 pm

lynnong wrote:
Hihiits wrote:Hi i received an invitation to go down for interview tmr as well:)

Mine is 2.30pm?:0

geoffreymogeogeo

Post by geoffreymogeogeo » Fri, 15 Dec 2017 2:20 pm

Oxkmrn wrote:I believe they did sieve out some of candidates based on their past experience.. If not I think the volume might be too big for STC to handle hahahaha
HUH! I only have 2 years of events management experience hahahaha.

geoffreymogeogeo

Post by geoffreymogeogeo » Fri, 15 Dec 2017 2:21 pm

Hihiits wrote:
lynnong wrote:

Mine is 2.30pm?:0
LOL. I thought everyone is the same timing ! Since this is like a walk-in at another location. Mine is at 9.30am.

lynnong

Post by lynnong » Fri, 15 Dec 2017 4:02 pm

ok..... anyone at 830 slot wanna go down tgt?