Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Hahan

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Hahan » Wed, 15 Aug 2018 9:06 am

weixian0705 wrote:
Hahan wrote:
weixian0705 wrote:Just a question, I am aware that Malaysian who passed the medical round in Malaysia, however has to undergo another medical round once reach Singapore.
As for my case, if I undergo my medical round in Singapore instead of Malaysia, and I clear the round, do I still need to do another round like other Malaysian did?
Thank you.
Hi, may I know when you passed your interview and did your medical checkup? Thanks...
I passed my interview on 26th of May. Medical check up most probably will be done on next 2 weeks.
Hi! Thank you so much! Kinda worry because some people do their medical check up right after the interview. Wondering why till now I haven receive their call..

Hahan

Post by Hahan » Wed, 15 Aug 2018 9:06 am

weixian0705 wrote:
Hahan wrote:
weixian0705 wrote:Just a question, I am aware that Malaysian who passed the medical round in Malaysia, however has to undergo another medical round once reach Singapore.
As for my case, if I undergo my medical round in Singapore instead of Malaysia, and I clear the round, do I still need to do another round like other Malaysian did?
Thank you.
Hi, may I know when you passed your interview and did your medical checkup? Thanks...
I passed my interview on 26th of May. Medical check up most probably will be done on next 2 weeks.
Hi! Thank you so much! Kinda worry because some people do their medical check up right after the interview. Wondering why till now I haven receive their call..

weixian0705
Regular
Regular

Post by weixian0705 » Wed, 15 Aug 2018 9:10 am

Hahan wrote:
weixian0705 wrote:
Hahan wrote:
When did u have ur interview? They didn't give you a medical letter right after the interview? I request to do my medical check up later became my availability date is on November.

weixian0705
Regular
Regular

Post by weixian0705 » Wed, 15 Aug 2018 9:13 am

Who recently just passed their medical round despite you have mild scoliosis?

Hahan

Post by Hahan » Wed, 15 Aug 2018 9:15 am

weixian0705 wrote:
Hahan wrote:
weixian0705 wrote:
When did u have ur interview? They didn't give you a medical letter right after the interview? I request to do my medical check up later became my availability date is on November.
I done my interview last Saturday. They didn’t give me, because I need to do it in Singapore instead of Malaysia. They told me I will be receiving the letter... till now not yet receive..

weixian0705
Regular
Regular

Post by weixian0705 » Wed, 15 Aug 2018 10:02 am

Please wait patiently, they won't forget you don't worry. They have your record

Hahan

Post by Hahan » Wed, 15 Aug 2018 10:05 am

weixian0705 wrote:Please wait patiently, they won't forget you don't worry. They have your record
Thank you :)

susuchubby

Post by susuchubby » Wed, 15 Aug 2018 10:30 am

I feel like wanna gather all successful Malaysian candidates in a chat group, so that we can update info from time to time.

ruben27

Post by ruben27 » Wed, 15 Aug 2018 12:37 pm

susuchubby wrote:I feel like wanna gather all successful Malaysian candidates in a chat group, so that we can update info from time to time.
Hi here was my timeline

Interview: 26th may
Review: 14th july
Medical: 16th july
Submit documents for working permit: 2nd august

I state my availibility 20th august onwards

And seriously it will took a bit longer time.. so need to be very patient

weixian0705
Regular
Regular

Post by weixian0705 » Wed, 15 Aug 2018 1:38 pm

ruben27 wrote:
susuchubby wrote:I feel like wanna gather all successful Malaysian candidates in a chat group, so that we can update info from time to time.
Hi here was my timeline

Hi, r u a Malaysian? Did u do ur medical round in KL? May I know once you Singapore, u still have to undergo another medical round in Singapore right?

chillnutz
Regular
Regular

Post by chillnutz » Wed, 15 Aug 2018 3:02 pm

weixian0705 wrote:
ruben27 wrote:
Hi here was my timeline

Hi, r u a Malaysian? Did u do ur medical round in KL? May I know once you Singapore, u still have to undergo another medical round in Singapore right?
Actually I dont think we have to do another medical round in Singapore. It makes the medical checkup in KL is not useful. No point right doing two times medical checkup within three months.

susuchubby

Post by susuchubby » Wed, 15 Aug 2018 3:15 pm

chillnutz wrote:
weixian0705 wrote:
ruben27 wrote:
Hi here was my timeline

Actually I dont think we have to do another medical round in Singapore. It makes the medical checkup in KL is not useful. No point right doing two times medical checkup within three months.
We have to do another round of medical check up in Sg under MoM requirement, the medical check up in KL is only for SIA examination whether you fit the job, the HR told me

weixian0705
Regular
Regular

Post by weixian0705 » Wed, 15 Aug 2018 3:30 pm

susuchubby wrote:
chillnutz wrote:
weixian0705 wrote:
We have to do another round of medical check up in Sg under MoM requirement, the medical check up in KL is only for SIA examination whether you fit the job, the HR told me
hi,If I do my medical check up in Singapore(btw I am a malaysian), do I still need to do another round of medical check up in sg again under Mom requirement?

susuchubby

Post by susuchubby » Wed, 15 Aug 2018 3:35 pm

weixian0705 wrote:
susuchubby wrote:
chillnutz wrote:
hi,If I do my medical check up in Singapore(btw I am a malaysian), do I still need to do another round of medical check up in sg again under Mom requirement?
You don't have to if its under their panel.

weixian0705
Regular
Regular

Post by weixian0705 » Wed, 15 Aug 2018 3:47 pm

susuchubby wrote:
weixian0705 wrote:
susuchubby wrote:
You don't have to if its under their panel.
Ya, that why I am thinking to do it straight away in Singapore.