Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
jojoz85

Post by jojoz85 » Wed, 10 Dec 2008 11:15 pm

pynkwawa wrote:May i know the sia training centre close to which mrt station? (:
Simei MRT Station, take bus no. 5, about 4 bus stops away.

zandlelightz
Regular
Regular

Post by zandlelightz » Thu, 11 Dec 2008 12:33 am

jlayl wrote:yup agreed, giving encouragement is fine but I think its kinda hurtful at the end of the day if its more like false hope rather than encouragement.
I mean no harm! Just that I know how it feels to have my hopes dashed at the end..

My slot is at 1030am, looking for ppl to go together cos I have no idea how to get there at all.. hahaa.

and I only got photocopied copy of my BC.
Acceptable?

Hi jlayl, I don't think they will accept the photocopied of your BC as they state in the invite that you are supposed to bring the original of your certificates. Why don't you try to find it. If not you can try to go to the hospital where you were born and see whether they can get a record out for you ....Cheers

GaganX

Post by GaganX » Thu, 11 Dec 2008 2:19 am

hello frens! Just dropping by to know wether does anybody else have the same time slot as me and hafiz at 10:45 am?
I investigate things to complete my knowledge, my knowledge makes my thoughts sincere, therefore my heart is pure.

me00w

Post by me00w » Thu, 11 Dec 2008 6:53 am

hello pple! im new here going for interview on the 15th at 9 am. anyone wants go together? i know i'll be too nervous to sleep till monday. argh.

anyway, did the rest of you have to print out your email as well? cos i have to and i find it weird, the prev time i only had to print the application form..

Tink_15
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink_15 » Thu, 11 Dec 2008 8:01 am

jlayl wrote:yup agreed, giving encouragement is fine but I think its kinda hurtful at the end of the day if its more like false hope rather than encouragement.
I mean no harm! Just that I know how it feels to have my hopes dashed at the end..

My slot is at 1030am, looking for ppl to go together cos I have no idea how to get there at all.. hahaa.

and I only got photocopied copy of my BC.
Acceptable?
My time is 10:30 :) Want to come with me and another friend ? :)

Tink_15
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink_15 » Thu, 11 Dec 2008 8:04 am

zandlelightz wrote:
Care_Bear wrote:
zandlelightz wrote: OK that is strange as i only got 2 o levels and i am on the verge of finishing my private diploma but i did send a photo of myself to them and i got a invite.. Hmm did you include any passport photo inside your resume or cover letter when you send it in gabbyseed?
Hey Zandle, just wanna check you include the photo as part of the resume or hmn... as a seperate attachment?

Haha, you must have look quite gorgeous that is why they forgo your qualifications based your looks :D

Hey Care_ Bear i included the photo on the top page of my resume, just a simple no fuss passport photo. No lah i am not so gorgeous. Wait you see me you will know... Winks....
Oh no, how do i add a picture? :???: I didn't add a picture in but i still got a invite, should be ok, right ?

Tink_15
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink_15 » Thu, 11 Dec 2008 8:06 am

me00w wrote:hello pple! im new here going for interview on the 15th at 9 am. anyone wants go together? i know i'll be too nervous to sleep till monday. argh.

anyway, did the rest of you have to print out your email as well? cos i have to and i find it weird, the prev time i only had to print the application form..
Yeh my e-mail asked to print the e-mail. I guess it's so they can check if you got a invite or not? :)

caryssa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by caryssa » Thu, 11 Dec 2008 8:52 am

me00w,

You are in the same slot as me. I am going there with my friends. so now, there are 3 of us in the same time slot...another 1 is pynkwawa...
Accomplish or do not begin

cythx
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Anyone has interview at 915am?

Post by cythx » Thu, 11 Dec 2008 9:19 am

pinkger_ger wrote:
cythx wrote:
pinkger_ger wrote:Hi, i m new here, does anyone has the interview at 915 am???? :?
Me!!! My slot is 915am.

To cythx: Hello! i cant pm you! great. wanna go together?? and anyone else at 915 timeslot too?? do pm me... =)
I'm going with my friend. I will reach before 9am coz my friend slot is 9am.
Some ppl watch things happen, some ppl let things happen, but I make things happen... The sky is my limit!

pork12
Chatter
Chatter

Post by pork12 » Thu, 11 Dec 2008 9:35 am

I'm just wondering..... Anyone who's about 163cm/60kg has went for the interviews and managed to get to the 2nd round? Is there any kebaya that will fit that size? And erm... How about those with heavier chest? :oops:
Pigs CAN fly...... right?
You can when you believe!

mintia

Post by mintia » Thu, 11 Dec 2008 10:33 am

pork12 wrote:I'm just wondering..... Anyone who's about 163cm/60kg has went for the interviews and managed to get to the 2nd round? Is there any kebaya that will fit that size? And erm... How about those with heavier chest? :oops:
Pork12,

When I went in June - I was 60kg (i'm 1.65m btw). Most of my weight's on my lower body - so I had to take a size L bottom.

As for the top - the last time I was there (in Nov), there was a 'XL' top which had quite a lot of space for the bust. So hope and pray it's there for you! :wink:

And I did pass the kebaya round - actually never failed it out of my so many attempts except for the 1 time that I managed to get to kebaya fitting @ STC...

Good luck to you Pork!

p.s. - I've got a 9.30am slot for Monday

wisdom&courage
Regular
Regular

Post by wisdom&courage » Thu, 11 Dec 2008 10:40 am

Good luck to everyone who is going!!

Smile and speak with genuine warmth :D

pork12
Chatter
Chatter

Post by pork12 » Thu, 11 Dec 2008 10:43 am

wisdom&courage wrote:Good luck to everyone who is going!!

Smile and speak with genuine warmth :D
Heys.. I'm still not sure.. Are you a CC alr or....?
Pigs CAN fly...... right?
You can when you believe!

wisdom&courage
Regular
Regular

Post by wisdom&courage » Thu, 11 Dec 2008 10:49 am

lol.

I am not. Do I sound like one?

I will be going for the interview on the 15th too :D

It will be my 2nd try and I hope it will be my last try as well :D

surfsiderose

Post by surfsiderose » Thu, 11 Dec 2008 10:51 am

pork12 wrote: Heys.. I'm still not sure.. Are you a CC alr or....?
Hi pork12, have you received your timing?