Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
MeganL
Regular
Regular

Post by MeganL » Sun, 16 Mar 2014 11:38 am

manythoughts wrote:
yes they did! which i thought was pretty strange... but ive done so as adviced anyway. (:
Oh yes! i wonder what is that for. In case they missed out some people? :X
Does the CV follow SIA application form format or just your own CV will do?

manythoughts

Post by manythoughts » Sun, 16 Mar 2014 12:24 pm

MeganL wrote:
manythoughts wrote:
yes they did! which i thought was pretty strange... but ive done so as adviced anyway. (:
Oh yes! i wonder what is that for. In case they missed out some people? :X
Does the CV follow SIA application form format or just your own CV will do?

I uploaded both following SIA's and my personal one.. haha

candidates who attended the interview at stc today, do share how it went for you!

MeganL
Regular
Regular

Post by MeganL » Sun, 16 Mar 2014 12:53 pm

manythoughts wrote: I uploaded both following SIA's and my personal one.. haha

candidates who attended the interview at stc today, do share how it went for you!
I see. Thanks! Will do it your way too ;)

staxtics

Post by staxtics » Tue, 18 Mar 2014 12:16 pm

Hey I just went for the interview last Saturday and made it to the final round, however they told us to follow the link on a piece of paper and to send our cv online. Went for the interview around 12 and ended at 5pm. In regards to the final round at STC, I assume it will be the 1-1? Since round 3 last Saturday was the debate round with groups of 6.

Been anxiously waiting for their email as they said to wait for it in regards to the next interview.

MeganL
Regular
Regular

Post by MeganL » Tue, 18 Mar 2014 7:15 pm

staxtics wrote:Hey I just went for the interview last Saturday and made it to the final round, however they told us to follow the link on a piece of paper and to send our cv online. Went for the interview around 12 and ended at 5pm. In regards to the final round at STC, I assume it will be the 1-1? Since round 3 last Saturday was the debate round with groups of 6.

Been anxiously waiting for their email as they said to wait for it in regards to the next interview.
Hi :) There're a few people still waiting for the email as well! Do keep us posted when you receive it!

For the final round at STC, my friend, who passed his interview in Jan, mentioned that it's a 2-1 instead of a 1-1 :S

staxtics

Post by staxtics » Tue, 18 Mar 2014 8:14 pm

MeganL wrote:
staxtics wrote:Hey I just went for the interview last Saturday and made it to the final round, however they told us to follow the link on a piece of paper and to send our cv online. Went for the interview around 12 and ended at 5pm. In regards to the final round at STC, I assume it will be the 1-1? Since round 3 last Saturday was the debate round with groups of 6.

Hi :) There're a few people still waiting for the email as well! Do keep us posted when you receive it!

For the final round at STC, my friend, who passed his interview in Jan, mentioned that it's a 2-1 instead of a 1-1 :S

Hey many people made it for this round? How hard is it to pass this round?

staxtics

Post by staxtics » Tue, 18 Mar 2014 8:17 pm

Just curious, for those who are waiting for the email. If you aren't able to make it down due to an overseas trip, will SIA re-schedule us for the new available one in the next intake?

staxtics

Post by staxtics » Wed, 19 Mar 2014 4:29 pm

Hi all, I have just received the email from SIA and am scheduled to go down to STC for the final interview next week. Have replied to their email to postpone it till when i'm back due to an overseas trip.

hellolololo

medical round

Post by hellolololo » Wed, 19 Mar 2014 6:33 pm

Hello all! I went for the interview last Saturday and I managed to pass through all stages. I went for my medical check-up yesterday and stated that I was a Hepatitis B carrier. The medical panel clinic called me on the same day afternoon to go back tomorrow (which is today) to do 3 blood test. The report was sent to SIA and I couldn't get it. Now I'm worried will they reject my application because I'm a Hep B carrier? Does anyone here know? I'm so worried that I might receive rejection letter within these 2 weeks. sighhh

manythoughts

Post by manythoughts » Wed, 19 Mar 2014 6:52 pm

staxtics wrote:Just curious, for those who are waiting for the email. If you aren't able to make it down due to an overseas trip, will SIA re-schedule us for the new available one in the next intake?

They would be able to reschedule for you. :) anyone gotten an email yet? My friends gotten their but I've yet to receive. ..

staxtics

Post by staxtics » Wed, 19 Mar 2014 11:13 pm

manythoughts wrote:
staxtics wrote:Just curious, for those who are waiting for the email. If you aren't able to make it down due to an overseas trip, will SIA re-schedule us for the new available one in the next intake?

They would be able to reschedule for you. :) anyone gotten an email yet? My friends gotten their but I've yet to receive. ..

Hey I have received the email, informed them I won't be able to come down due to overseas trip. They replied and said the next final interview will be on 27 April and will update me in April.

For those who made it to the final round, care to share with us how was it and what to expect? Is is 1-1 or 2-1 interview?

manythoughts

Post by manythoughts » Wed, 19 Mar 2014 11:42 pm

staxtics wrote:
manythoughts wrote:

Hey I have received the email, informed them I won't be able to come down due to overseas trip. They replied and said the next final interview will be on 27 April and will update me in April.

For those who made it to the final round, care to share with us how was it and what to expect? Is is 1-1 or 2-1 interview?

I'm very likely to be going on the 27th of April instead then. Cos I'm currently overseas and won't return till the 27th this month..

staxtics

Post by staxtics » Wed, 19 Mar 2014 11:49 pm

manythoughts wrote:
staxtics wrote:
manythoughts wrote:

I'm very likely to be going on the 27th of April instead then. Cos I'm currently overseas and won't return till the 27th this month..
Have they replied to you in regards to postponing the final round?

manythoughts

Post by manythoughts » Thu, 20 Mar 2014 8:31 am

staxtics wrote:
manythoughts wrote:
staxtics wrote:
Hey I have received the email, informed them I won't be able to come down due to overseas trip. They replied and said the next final interview will be on 27 April and will update me in April?

Not yet...

staxtics

Post by staxtics » Thu, 20 Mar 2014 11:55 am

manythoughts wrote:
staxtics wrote:
manythoughts wrote:

Not yet...
hmm... have you notified them thru the email which they sent in regards to the final interview date given?