Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
desijoey
Chatter
Chatter

Post by desijoey » Wed, 30 Aug 2006 5:11 pm

Hey grivoise!Yea I sure hope they will be more flexi in Oct...dan 157cm gals can haf a shot at being Singapore gals... :wink:

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter

Post by desijoey » Wed, 30 Aug 2006 5:13 pm

Oh wat I meant was "157cm gals like me can have a shot at being Singapore gals"... :P

crewbe

Post by crewbe » Thu, 31 Aug 2006 8:47 pm

5th Oct?? so fast~~~~ i am only left with 1 mth to shed off the ugly fats~~ argh~~

goodluck everyone~~

Aquagal
Regular
Regular

Post by Aquagal » Fri, 01 Sep 2006 1:15 am

crewbe wrote:5th Oct?? so fast~~~~ i am only left with 1 mth to shed off the ugly fats~~ argh~~

goodluck everyone~~

Hi..

Regarding e next SQ recruitment, hmm... I dun think it should be 5th Oct cuz it is a thurs.. Normally e walk-in interviews are held on weekends.. it might be e 2nd or 3rd week of the month.. Am also keeping a lookout cuz i missed e last recruitment cuz i was SICK!!!! ARGH!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

blancD
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blancD » Fri, 01 Sep 2006 3:26 am

are you guys absolutely sure about this walk-in?lol.. just wondering...
"City of Ang3Ls"

irin

Post by irin » Fri, 01 Sep 2006 9:17 am

ya... are u guys sure of the walk-in in oct? i think SIA might not have any recruitments until next year, cos i would reckon they already have enough new crews to last them till end of this year...

they take in quite a lot during the recent recruitment walk-in... prob enough to open 4 to 5 new classes...

just my tiny opinions... :-|

kristen
Regular
Regular

; (

Post by kristen » Fri, 01 Sep 2006 9:20 am

Hiii people....i be completing my private diploma in mass communication real soon...but the only prob is i dun think they accept private diplomas..i checked out the website n advertisement..its clearly stated only O , A n local poly diplomas r welcum to apply..so i guess ive to stop dreaming..lol...good luck to the rest!! smile always yea..!! : ))

hazel25

Post by hazel25 » Fri, 01 Sep 2006 9:49 am

Guys, did the recruitment team advised you that the next excercise would be in October?

missviolette

Post by missviolette » Fri, 01 Sep 2006 12:32 pm

keep going babe, you can do it!
woohooo I believe in you!
;)
crewbe wrote:5th Oct?? so fast~~~~ i am only left with 1 mth to shed off the ugly fats~~ argh~~

goodluck everyone~~
*Lets all build beautiful castles in the skies* :)

Yunz

Post by Yunz » Fri, 01 Sep 2006 3:18 pm

hey .. the next recuitment should be in mid of oct ..
as what told by the Admin Ladies during the last recuitment ..

well .. the last recuitment to date have about 160 shortlist ..
there fore after cutting etc .. should have about 6-7 classes ..
as each class have 20 people..

nevertheless, it is still not enough ..

ladies .. all the best and keep trying .. :lol:
----
YunYun
Simple Ger Waiting to Fly ..
yuniquely.blogspot.com

Yunz

Re: ; (

Post by Yunz » Fri, 01 Sep 2006 3:19 pm

kristen wrote:Hiii people....i be completing my private diploma in mass communication real soon...but the only prob is i dun think they accept private diplomas..i checked out the website n advertisement..its clearly stated only O , A n local poly diplomas r welcum to apply..so i guess ive to stop dreaming..lol...good luck to the rest!! smile always yea..!! : ))
kristen .. dun worry ..
they accept as long as it is a diploma / degree ..
do try .. :wink:
----
YunYun
Simple Ger Waiting to Fly ..
yuniquely.blogspot.com

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter

Post by desijoey » Fri, 01 Sep 2006 3:41 pm

kristen wrote:Hiii people....i be completing my private diploma in mass communication real soon...but the only prob is i dun think they accept private diplomas..i checked out the website n advertisement..its clearly stated only O , A n local poly diplomas r welcum to apply..so i guess ive to stop dreaming..lol...good luck to the rest!! smile always yea..!! : ))
Hi kristen!Hmm...U can try.My degree is also a private degree in mass comm and they din bet an eyelid but I'm not so sure about a private dip.Can try nonetheless!:)

Aquagal
Regular
Regular

Post by Aquagal » Fri, 01 Sep 2006 3:52 pm

desijoey wrote:
Hi kristen!Hmm...U can try.My degree is also a private degree in mass comm and they din bet an eyelid but I'm not so sure about a private dip.Can try nonetheless!:)
Hi desijoey,

Is your degree wid MDIS or some other pte schools? does degree holders have a higher basic pay in SQ or jus e same as the O level and poly holders?? :???:

lindylim

Post by lindylim » Fri, 01 Sep 2006 7:01 pm

Aquagal wrote:
desijoey wrote:
Hi desijoey,

Is your degree wid MDIS or some other pte schools? does degree holders have a higher basic pay in SQ or jus e same as the O level and poly holders?? :???:

pay will still be e same regardless of ur qualification. yeap.

kristen
Regular
Regular

Post by kristen » Fri, 01 Sep 2006 7:28 pm

hey there ; )

wow thanks a million fer the super fast reply n encouragement!!..yeah im currently with mdis ...dip in mass communication..its a year course..be graduating real soon...so i mite try...like i said, its clearly stated in the advertisement " diploma from LOCALY polytechnics..".....i guess i have to bite my teeth n try my luck..anyone wit private diploma n got in to SIA?