Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.

Post by Guest » Sat, 09 Apr 2005 8:02 pm

Wow.. com'on fellow Singaporeans... It's not exactly the M'sians fault... Should ask SIA why they keep on hiring M'sians instead of Singaporeans...

Post by Guest » Sat, 09 Apr 2005 8:42 pm

Well are m'sians paid cheaper??Do they have to pay for their own accomodation here in Singapore?Like what Emirates do..Accomodation n transport to the airport for FREE..??

Post by Guest » Sat, 09 Apr 2005 8:44 pm

Well are m'sians paid cheaper??Do they have to pay for their own accomodation here in Singapore?Like what Emirates do..Accomodation n transport to the airport for FREE..??

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Sat, 09 Apr 2005 10:49 pm

TrolleyDolly wrote:you malaysians...go apply mas la. don't spoil market and take s'porean jobs! :x
Good Lord... while you're at it, you best be jumpin' on us white expat devils as well... "taking jobs" from deserving Singaporeans.

Or maybe... just maybe... a diverse economy benefits all... even of your particular job didn't turn out so hot.

MAS

MAS RECRUITING

Post by MAS » Sat, 09 Apr 2005 11:14 pm

MAS currently recruiting. checkout website www.mas.com.my

if u can't get SQ, MAS's an option :lol:

Great1

Invitation ?

Post by Great1 » Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:31 am

Anyone received the email from SIA re the interview on 23/23 April ?

Lam

Re: Invitation ?

Post by Lam » Tue, 12 Apr 2005 12:01 pm

Great1 wrote:Anyone received the email from SIA re the interview on 23/23 April ?

Not yet for me. Sigh...... Wonder when they will reply with good news?

NiceGuy

I'm waiting...

Post by NiceGuy » Tue, 12 Apr 2005 12:44 pm

I'm also waiting. boo hoo hooo hoo hoo..

if any singaporean guys got the interview invite - post here ok? *sob*

i really pray i get shortlisted....

pray pray pray :oops:

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Post by dot dot dot » Tue, 12 Apr 2005 12:46 pm

Last edited by dot dot dot on Mon, 22 May 2006 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ark

heard some info from sia

Post by Ark » Tue, 12 Apr 2005 2:32 pm

hi mi too also applied for the 23/24th.. but havent got any replies....
heard from my fr working in sia (admin) that they sent out stewardess invitation first.....
hai not fair... but all we can do is wait..
n they will send the invitation latest a wk b4 interview i heard.. so 23-7 days shall ends this wk.
gd luck to all....
any guys out there knows roughly the requirement other than the actual facts for steward pls share..

Great1

SIA Flight Steward Interview

Post by Great1 » Tue, 12 Apr 2005 4:17 pm

Hi Ark, do your friend have any idea how many male applicants will be shortlisted this time ?
I have yet to receive the email too and am waiting...hope to get shortlisted

g3m

SIA Air stewardess application

Post by g3m » Tue, 12 Apr 2005 5:34 pm

Hi all! I've also applied for the 23rd/24th April recruitment! Been checking my email faithfully everyday but haf yet to receive any from SIA! getting really nervous about it!

But I tink my chance of getting selected is like 0.0001% becos I did not complete my Diploma and yet I still sent in my application to give it my last try. :roll:

Really hope to receive an email from them... :(

cheerful

Post by cheerful » Tue, 12 Apr 2005 6:30 pm

Hi! I've received the SIA email on Monday telling me I've been shortlisted for the interview on 23rd April. My fren got it also. Not sure if the stewardess notifications go out earlier, but both of us are gals. Maybe that's true.. :D

Anyway, pls keep us updated of the good news. It's always good to have hope!!

All the best everyone!

Guest2

Post by Guest2 » Tue, 12 Apr 2005 8:30 pm

Cheerful,
did they mention how many rounds of interview in the email?

Post by Guest » Tue, 12 Apr 2005 8:40 pm

cheerful wrote:Hi! I've received the SIA email on Monday telling me I've been shortlisted for the interview on 23rd April. My fren got it also. Not sure if the stewardess notifications go out earlier, but both of us are gals. Maybe that's true.. :D

Anyway, pls keep us updated of the good news. It's always good to have hope!!

All the best everyone!
Can post how does the invitation letter look like, so that we can check our mail everyday to watch out for the "Subject Heading"

Regards