Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
edgar

Post by edgar » Wed, 13 Apr 2005 9:48 pm

can i go casual for the 1st interview? jeans and tshirt

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Wed, 13 Apr 2005 10:10 pm

edgar wrote:can i go casual for the 1st interview? jeans and tshirt
Sure... you can go naked if you like.

The question is: What image are you trying to convey? Do you think they hire people in jeans and T shirts when all the rest of the candidates dress up, at least in respect for the interview?

Interview Committee: So, we have this shaggy ass punk in blue jeans and this gentleman in coat and tie. Gee... how are we going to decide how to cull the applicants?

So... the question is not "can you", the question is "will you".

You have 30 seconds.

Gosh i got it too

Post by Guest » Wed, 13 Apr 2005 10:45 pm

Really benn via hell these wks waiting.... mi got the invitation on 24th sun congrat to all the guys out there who receive invitation too...
hee.... wanna share some prepartion for the interview?
do add mi in msn who those who r in..
and for those who havent receive... tml still got chance.. dun give up..
[email protected]

AngeL

SIA

Post by AngeL » Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:06 pm

hay kayleigh ,i saw it on kompas a few days ago , it was open for indonesia citizen and the interview will be conducted in this june, the application should be submitted by 24 april 2005. so dont lose this chance. or u can visit www.singaporeair.co.id at carrer path.

do add me at my msn [email protected].

AngeL

Great1

SIA Cabin Crew Interview

Post by Great1 » Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:21 pm

Anyone here know how the interview process is like ? How many interviews are there and what is each interview like ? Thanks

guy1

Post by guy1 » Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:51 pm

hmmm..... how come in all the respond that are posted in the forum, all of them are invited to the interview on Sun..... anyone on Sat?

my faerir

Post by my faerir » Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:59 pm

it seems dat sat is for the female applicants if u look back on the previous previous posts

^^V

Post by ^^V » Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:10 am

guy1 wrote:hmmm..... how come in all the respond that are posted in the forum, all of them are invited to the interview on Sun..... anyone on Sat?
i am a babe.. and i am on sat. :)

Great1

SIA cabin crew interview

Post by Great1 » Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:14 am

Seems that the girls will attend the Sat Interview and guys will attend the Sun one. Any girls get to attend the Sun one ? or any guys get to attend the Sat one ? Any guys here get the afternoon slot on Sun ?

Mark

Post by Mark » Thu, 14 Apr 2005 1:32 pm

I'm 1210hrs on Sunday!! My girlfriend got hers too!!! :P :P :P

latesia

sia

Post by latesia » Thu, 14 Apr 2005 2:07 pm

i sent my application late coz sia's inbox was full on 2 apr. so managed to send it on 4 apr instead. think they ignored my application. hmmm...

anxious_guy

Post by anxious_guy » Thu, 14 Apr 2005 4:13 pm

Any guys here who have not receive the email from SIA ?

Jaz

Post by Jaz » Thu, 14 Apr 2005 4:48 pm

Yes, I think Stewardess on Sat & Steward on Sun... My guy friend got it on Sun... and I received mine too...on Sat, 1110hours...

Joelyn

Post by Joelyn » Thu, 14 Apr 2005 4:52 pm

Can you guys out there tell me...why so many of you are interested to fly with SIA around the world...where there are so many terrorist attacks nowadays... tsunami waves, earthquakes..chaos... the world is in a mess...arent you guys worried or scared.... so many people still apply.. and get so upset when did not rcv reply! Haiz

Mark

Re: sia

Post by Mark » Thu, 14 Apr 2005 5:00 pm

latesia wrote:i sent my application late coz sia's inbox was full on 2 apr. so managed to send it on 4 apr instead. think they ignored my application. hmmm...
My gf only managed to send it in on da Monday so I guess they still view your application. :D