Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
pho87

Post by pho87 » Tue, 26 Jan 2010 12:07 am

charmaiin, i've pm-ed you. :)

thanks plavt. will keep these references in mind. knowing that it's possible to get a mix of short and long haul flights gives me hope ! :)

natalatte

Post by natalatte » Tue, 26 Jan 2010 12:48 am

charmaiin wrote:
pho87 wrote:
charmaiin, could it be they're delaying the results because of your longer notice period? it seems in my group those who could only start in march or april haven't received any news yet while those who stated they could start immed have.

let's hope for the best, ok !!!!!
I'm hoping so as well.. cos there's another girl in my group who also starts in apr/may and havent gotten anything.. but these 2 friends of mine were also supposed to start apr/may but received their rejection letters this afternoon.

anyway pho87, pm me ur msn leh.. den we can chat (:
babe.. who got rejected?
♥ A great way to fly ♥

charmaiin
Regular
Regular

Post by charmaiin » Tue, 26 Jan 2010 12:52 am

lingg wrote:hi charmaiin, were u the one hu is in either grp 3 or 4 during e final? Im e gal in grp one n u came over to ask what were e questions we gt. Are u e one?
yes ure right! :)

lingg

Post by lingg » Tue, 26 Jan 2010 1:13 am

i was being KIV-ed. The malay lady who told us the results said they nid to review. Same goes to moon. Natalatte, if im nt wrong , u were e one nxt to me yahh.. :) congrats to u peeps..

MrNewman

8 Feb Training

Post by MrNewman » Tue, 26 Jan 2010 1:47 am

Hey everyone! Who's scheduled for training on 8 Feb?

MrNewman

Post by MrNewman » Tue, 26 Jan 2010 1:50 am

pho87 wrote:charmaiin, i think the lesser number of girls who turned up for the jan walkin also helped. cuz the walkin crowd at suntec in dec was HUGE ! :o

i also thought that older girls got in this time. is it just me? i'm 23; majority of the other girls who got thru the rounds were 24, 25, 26 yrs old. one was 28.
I may not be a girl, but i'm definitely the youngest from the Jan walk in that got through. HAHAH

MrNewman

Post by MrNewman » Tue, 26 Jan 2010 1:53 am

charmaiin wrote:
natalatte wrote:
who is starting on 8feb??? ken philip??
our dearest josiah is starting 8feb! haha

Charmain, i don't think they know who i am. Anyway, hey people, i'm josiah :)

natalatte

Post by natalatte » Tue, 26 Jan 2010 2:20 am

lingg wrote:i was being KIV-ed. The malay lady who told us the results said they nid to review. Same goes to moon. Natalatte, if im nt wrong , u were e one nxt to me yahh.. :) congrats to u peeps..
yeap i am~~ hope i will see u real soon!! keep in touch =)
♥ A great way to fly ♥

nashikin

private diploma?

Post by nashikin » Tue, 26 Jan 2010 9:39 am

do SIA accept private diploma LCCI or WSQ Diploma?

crunkbabee
Regular
Regular

next interview

Post by crunkbabee » Tue, 26 Jan 2010 11:55 am

hey guys does anybody have any idea when is the next SIA walk in?

I missed the last one and is pretty regretful! as i heard the crowd was not as crazy as suntec's. :) :shock:

roaringqueen

Post by roaringqueen » Tue, 26 Jan 2010 12:08 pm

MrNewman wrote:
pho87 wrote:charmaiin, i think the lesser number of girls who turned up for the jan walkin also helped. cuz the walkin crowd at suntec in dec was HUGE ! :o

i also thought that older girls got in this time. is it just me? i'm 23; majority of the other girls who got thru the rounds were 24, 25, 26 yrs old. one was 28.
I may not be a girl, but i'm definitely the youngest from the Jan walk in that got through. HAHAH
how old are you?

natalatte

Re: next interview

Post by natalatte » Tue, 26 Jan 2010 1:06 pm

crunkbabee wrote:hey guys does anybody have any idea when is the next SIA walk in?

I missed the last one and is pretty regretful! as i heard the crowd was not as crazy as suntec's. :) :shock:
the crowd i think is as crazy, juz tt suntec was chaotic! sherton was more in order, they check ur height, weight & qualifications before gg in to grp interview!
♥ A great way to fly ♥

MrNewman

Post by MrNewman » Tue, 26 Jan 2010 2:00 pm

roaringqueen wrote:
MrNewman wrote:

how old are you?
HAHA 21 this year

AV1981

Post by AV1981 » Tue, 26 Jan 2010 5:53 pm

Next walk-in:

20 March 2010 (Saturday) at:

Sheraton Towers Singapore
2nd Level – Ballroom 2
39 Scotts Road
Singapore 228230

CrazyBerry

Post by CrazyBerry » Tue, 26 Jan 2010 6:19 pm

Hi pho87...

Im new to this forum and I really really need your help here. First and foremost, congratulations!!! I am supposed to be starting training soon as well but I just got a call asking me to go for another medical checkup as my scoliosis is showing. And i have to fork out money from my own pocket. So what is the 2nd medical check up like? And how bad is bad? Was yours protruding out? And what is the cobb angle to pass? I desperately need your help in this. And it would be really kind of you to actually advise me on how severe your problem was because I can roughly gauge for myself if i should or should not go for the 2nd medical checkup. Coz i dont wanna end up paying and still fail the medical checkup. Thank you!!!

Best Wishes!