Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Embrace

Post by Embrace » Wed, 19 Sep 2012 1:56 pm

Any older than 27 trying out this sat?
Embrace :)

Pillowcase

Post by Pillowcase » Wed, 19 Sep 2012 5:27 pm

Hello!

Does it seem to me that not alot of people are going for the 22nd Sept interview?

It's going to be my first time and hell I'm getting all jittery!

fathileo
Regular
Regular

Post by fathileo » Wed, 19 Sep 2012 5:40 pm

@ pillowcase

seems like it.
are you well prepared for it?

Embrace

Post by Embrace » Wed, 19 Sep 2012 5:41 pm

Pillowcase wrote:Hello!

Does it seem to me that not alot of people are going for the 22nd Sept interview?

It's going to be my first time and hell I'm getting all jittery!
You'll definetly expect crowds i guess :)

Pillowcase

Post by Pillowcase » Thu, 20 Sep 2012 10:32 am

faithleo: well, that depends what you mean by well-prepared. but I've definitely spent the last 5 days reading on SIA interview preparations and preparing my answers on a book like a questionaire. Not sure if that will help. :/

Embrace: Yeah, I guess so. Really quiet in here as compared to the previous rounds.

everything

Post by everything » Thu, 20 Sep 2012 1:55 pm

Will they reject flat foot? And also..for final interview..is okay not to wear formal?

Embrace

Post by Embrace » Thu, 20 Sep 2012 3:36 pm

Pillowcase wrote:faithleo: well, that depends what you mean by well-prepared. but I've definitely spent the last 5 days reading on SIA interview preparations and preparing my answers on a book like a questionaire. Not sure if that will help. :/

Embrace: Yeah, I guess so. Really quiet in here as compared to the previous rounds.
Well, if u are going, all the best! Good luck!

xin1993
Regular
Regular

HELP!

Post by xin1993 » Thu, 20 Sep 2012 6:39 pm

Anyone has Kristine's email address? I like to purchase the cabin crew secrets manual from her but she hasn't update her blog in a long time. If you have her email address, please email me at [email protected].

Good luck to those who's going to the interview this saturday! I'll be going for the next one since I'll only graduate next february. Anyone has any idea when the next interview is? :)

shinjiono84

Post by shinjiono84 » Fri, 21 Sep 2012 12:10 am

Pillowcase wrote:faithleo: well, that depends what you mean by well-prepared. but I've definitely spent the last 5 days reading on SIA interview preparations and preparing my answers on a book like a questionaire. Not sure if that will help. :/

last time i went was so hyped read and prepare and slim down like crazy,

this time round i totally bo chup haha

less pressure

shinjiono84

Re: HELP!

Post by shinjiono84 » Fri, 21 Sep 2012 12:10 am

xin1993 wrote:Anyone has Kristine's email address? I like to purchase the cabin crew secrets manual from her but she hasn't update her blog in a long time. If you have her email address, please email me at [email protected].

Good luck to those who's going to the interview this saturday! I'll be going for the next one since I'll only graduate next february. Anyone has any idea when the next interview is? :)
wont know till after this interview when they post on the webbie

xin1993
Regular
Regular

Re: HELP!

Post by xin1993 » Fri, 21 Sep 2012 8:53 am

shinjiono84 wrote:
xin1993 wrote:Anyone has Kristine's email address? I like to purchase the cabin crew secrets manual from her but she hasn't update her blog in a long time. If you have her email address, please email me at [email protected].

wont know till after this interview when they post on the webbie
Ok, thanks for replying! Are you going for tomorrow's interview? Can you post your experience here? I like to know how it is! :)

It also seems that there's not as many people who's going for this interview?

xin1993
Regular
Regular

Post by xin1993 » Fri, 21 Sep 2012 8:57 am

everything wrote:Will they reject flat foot? And also..for final interview..is okay not to wear formal?
I heard that they'll check for flat foot in the medical round but I'm not sure if they'll reject it. I also have a problem of flat foot. Preferable to wear formal, like those work outfits. You still want to leave a good impression on the interviewers.

ELxt

Post by ELxt » Sat, 22 Sep 2012 12:06 am

Is Kristine's manual good? I wanted to buy, but it's just too too too ex.

xin1993
Regular
Regular

Post by xin1993 » Sat, 22 Sep 2012 6:37 am

ELxt wrote:Is Kristine's manual good? I wanted to buy, but it's just too too too ex.
I heard it's really good and most of them get through the interview with it. It's quite costly but I think it's worth the price if you really want to be SIA CC. I'm still waiting for Kristine to update her blog!! Please.. Does anyone has her email address? Please email me at [email protected].

everything

Post by everything » Sat, 22 Sep 2012 9:46 am

Good Luck to everyone at the interview today!! hope to see u all at the final interview tomorrow...