Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Wishingtopass

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Wishingtopass » Tue, 04 Oct 2022 12:24 pm

Jssseee wrote:
Mon, 15 Aug 2022 9:12 pm
Hi everyone!

May I know when will I get the golden call?

I did my medical check-up on 27th May 2022 and still have not gotten any calls or email yet.

Previously I wrote my notice period on my application is 1 month but I wrote 2 weeks notice period on the actual interview date. Now I can go anytime/immediately.

Any suggestions? 🥹
Hihi! Did you get the call already??

mitchellng

Post by mitchellng » Tue, 15 Nov 2022 1:28 am

Hi all!

May I know how long do I have to wait to re-apply for Cabin Crew again?

I failed at the debate round at SIA Training Center on 12 November 2022.

Anyone please reply... Thanks

aljhhh

Post by aljhhh » Tue, 20 Dec 2022 3:16 pm

Hello! Anybody applied last month and have gotten the video interview email already? Because it's been almost a month and i haven't received any emails yet!

DaphyTaphy

Post by DaphyTaphy » Fri, 23 Dec 2022 9:51 am

Lol this may seem very weird but,,, has anyone every failed a medical checkup because of breast implants?

I know one part of the checkup involves checking for lumps.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 23 Dec 2022 1:46 pm

Just for grins....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swS18ewy8rY

For the record, I'm the energizer bunny. a couple of AA's can keep me going all night long. :mrgreen: :cool:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Post by Lisafuller » Sat, 24 Dec 2022 1:34 am

DaphyTaphy wrote:
Fri, 23 Dec 2022 9:51 am
Lol this may seem very weird but,,, has anyone every failed a medical checkup because of breast implants?

I know one part of the checkup involves checking for lumps.
What??? That seems inappropriate... I'm assuming it's part of a health checkup, but don't see how that's of anyone's concern.

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor

Post by Lisafuller » Sat, 24 Dec 2022 1:36 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Fri, 23 Dec 2022 1:46 pm
Just for grins....

For the record, I'm the energizer bunny. a couple of AA's can keep me going all night long. :mrgreen: :cool:
SMS... [-X

But also, "that stripper's got a bomb in her chest" LOL

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 24 Dec 2022 2:25 am

Lisafuller wrote:
Sat, 24 Dec 2022 1:36 am
Just for grins....

SMS... [-X

My apologies. :( I'm not a fan of augmentation or PS unless it is for reconstructive surgery. Can you imagine the mental anguish of a child born to a father & mother who both had large amounts of cosmetic surgery that was not needed and possibly didn't tell the other spouse about it as it was done before they met & married? (huge numbers of males are in those waiting rooms as well). They marry, have a child that is ugly as sin. Can you imagine the mental trauma that would cause the child with such "perfect" parents. Sadly, cosmetic surgery generally becomes a mental illness in itself and only succeeds in making them look somewhat like deformed clowns and there are not genetic markers for PS so only what was there before the PS is in the genes is passed to the child. But that's just my opinion. I've never been a fan of the bigger is better crowd. [-(
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor

Post by Lisafuller » Sun, 25 Dec 2022 1:56 am

Sat, 24 Dec 2022 2:25 am
Lisafuller wrote:
Sat, 24 Dec 2022 1:36 am
Just for grins....

SMS... [-X

My apologies. :( I'm not a fan of augmentation or PS unless it is for reconstructive surgery. Can you imagine the mental anguish of a child born to a father & mother who both had large amounts of cosmetic surgery that was not needed and possibly didn't tell the other spouse about it as it was done before they met & married? (huge numbers of males are in those waiting rooms as well). They marry, have a child that is ugly as sin. Can you imagine the mental trauma that would cause the child with such "perfect" parents. Sadly, cosmetic surgery generally becomes a mental illness in itself and only succeeds in making them look somewhat like deformed clowns and there are not genetic markers for PS so only what was there before the PS is in the genes is passed to the child. But that's just my opinion. I've never been a fan of the bigger is better crowd. [-(
It's all about preference. Personally I've always believed that even if it's hard the goal should be to learn to be comfortable with yourself, even if you don't like everything. Your body is your home, no point hating it.

jampack

Post by jampack » Tue, 17 Jan 2023 7:33 pm

Hihi anyone knows if SIA still hiring? I applied on 23/12 and have yet to receive an email for the online interview :( Status only changed to “in review” a week ago…

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 17 Jan 2023 10:00 pm

jampack wrote:
Tue, 17 Jan 2023 7:33 pm
Hihi anyone knows if SIA still hiring? I applied on 23/12 and have yet to receive an email for the online interview :( Status only changed to “in review” a week ago…
Well, if it's "in review" wouldn't that kind of indicate that they are still hiring? Otherwise they would have told you there are no openings or that currently all positions are filled, don't you think?

jampack

Post by jampack » Wed, 18 Jan 2023 1:59 am

Tue, 17 Jan 2023 10:00 pm
jampack wrote:
Tue, 17 Jan 2023 7:33 pm
Well, if it's "in review" wouldn't that kind of indicate that they are still hiring? Otherwise they would have told you there are no openings or that currently all positions are filled, don't you think?

I looked through this thread, and most cabin crew applications receive the video interview invitation within a week or two. I’m not sure if they just leave rejected applications as they are and not close them..

scuzzlebutt

Post by scuzzlebutt » Sun, 29 Jan 2023 11:48 pm

Izzez wrote:Hi! Anyone can advice me?

I went for the Singapore walk in interview and was asked to go for the final interview last Sat (06/08). I passed my final interview and went to the grooming stage but was told I had to come back for a review as I had a pimple due to my allergies (eczema) on my wrist area as I was trying out a new product few days before. The pimple has already subsided and I submitted the link for the review the following day (07/08). May I know how long will it take to get called for the review as I’m hoping to start a new career with SIA asap.
Hi! I’m under KIV as well, applied 30th July and was invited on 06/08 for final interview . Submitted my review 2 weeks ago and still no news ㅠㅠ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scuzzlebutt

Post by scuzzlebutt » Sun, 29 Jan 2023 11:57 pm

Hi how long does SIA usually take to reply to candidates returning for review ? I applied on the 30/07, passed every stage but got KIV. I got back to them 2 weeks ago and Still waiting on a reply :(

SQcabibwannabe

Post by SQcabibwannabe » Mon, 20 Feb 2023 4:32 pm

Hi all SQ cabin crew or wannabe,

I’ve been through video interview for Taiwan March on 5 Feb. Wondering if there’s anyone received second round face to face interview yet? Thanks in advance.xxx