Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
kinderjoy
Regular
Regular

Post by kinderjoy » Thu, 13 May 2010 3:44 pm

ciaffection wrote:i went for my 2nd xray on monday and waiting for their reply too. :cry:
i was called up to do 2nd xray... so worried... :(

cheerypumpkin

Post by cheerypumpkin » Thu, 13 May 2010 10:07 pm

I had a call for 2nd x-ray today. Sians. Jus gonna wait for result.

sammiii

Re: =)

Post by sammiii » Thu, 13 May 2010 10:38 pm

kinderjoy wrote:well, i've clear all rounds of interviews. I'm just waiting fo my medical results. I hope i can clear that and start flying... :-|
oh aiya then it shouldnt be a problem for you! as long as you pass medical you are good to go, so dont worry so much! hope to see you around! :D

Mushroom
Regular
Regular

Post by Mushroom » Fri, 14 May 2010 12:46 am

Shirini wrote:
She told me that i had very sensitive skin and it will not be good for flying as there will be more outbreak. Next she also said that i had large pore so even with makeup also can see. Lastly, she said my upper body is really stiff so ask me to do more workout. I would said she's really detailed.. :)[/quote]

upper body is stiff..........what a statement to make :o I bet she will look stiff if she were to be checked from head to toe too.....[/quote]

Ya man totally agree!
Live believing - dreams are for living,
Wonders are waiting to start.

Mushroom
Regular
Regular

Post by Mushroom » Fri, 14 May 2010 12:48 am

chanelislove wrote:
Mushroom wrote:
Shirini wrote: Hi,

Would you mind sharing with us the tips that she has given you?
She told me that i had very sensitive skin and it will not be good for flying as there will be more outbreak. Next she also said that i had large pore so even with makeup also can see. Lastly, she said my upper body is really stiff so ask me to do more workout. I would said she's really detailed.. :)
omg, i have sensitive skin and large pore too. that means the chance of me getting into sq is slim. sighs.
Dun give up hope, i think for my case maybe my makeup skill is not good enough to cover it. And i was a little bit unlucky to get such a strict interviewer to check on my complexion.
Live believing - dreams are for living,
Wonders are waiting to start.

synn

Post by synn » Fri, 14 May 2010 4:50 am

Mushroom wrote:
chanelislove wrote:
Mushroom wrote: She told me that i had very sensitive skin and it will not be good for flying as there will be more outbreak. Next she also said that i had large pore so even with makeup also can see. Lastly, she said my upper body is really stiff so ask me to do more workout. I would said she's really detailed.. :)
omg, i have sensitive skin and large pore too. that means the chance of me getting into sq is slim. sighs.
Dun give up hope, i think for my case maybe my makeup skill is not good enough to cover it. And i was a little bit unlucky to get such a strict interviewer to check on my complexion.
whichi nterviewer did you get?

ciaffection

Post by ciaffection » Fri, 14 May 2010 11:45 am

i just got my medical results and i've cleared it. who's starting on 1st june?

artsan
Regular
Regular

Post by artsan » Fri, 14 May 2010 11:59 am

ciaffection wrote:i just got my medical results and i've cleared it. who's starting on 1st june?
Are you starting 1st June? I got two friends who cleared med check and they'll be starting 20th May, next Thurs. Yup. I'm still waiting for my call, arggh!

hooch

Post by hooch » Fri, 14 May 2010 12:25 pm

hi ciafection, congrats! When did u attend d iview? Thanx.

starbean

Post by starbean » Fri, 14 May 2010 2:40 pm

ciaffection wrote:i just got my medical results and i've cleared it. who's starting on 1st june?
Congrats!

When did you do your medical and when was ur preemployment brief?

ciaffection

Post by ciaffection » Fri, 14 May 2010 2:57 pm

Hihi

I've been to the pre employment brief n submitted the documents to the hr people alrdy it was before my medical.

I went for the march 20 walk-in n was waiting for the final result aft my mgnt round..it took around a mth before I got informed I pass my final mgnt round.

Then I went for the check up last fri ans was asked to go back on monday for the 2nd xray. And I got their call today said that I cleared the medical

Initially I was told that my training will start next wk but I couldn't so they put me in 1st June. The lady said they will snail mail me the docs and will email me the date to sign the contract.

I think most of u will experiencethe same aft u cleared the medical!

Don't worry too much on the 2nd xray. I believe it will turn out fine! =]

starbean

Post by starbean » Fri, 14 May 2010 3:33 pm

I did my medical on tuesday.

Seems like most of the calls this morning were for people who did theirs on monday.

Any tuesday medical people got called today?

hooch

Post by hooch » Fri, 14 May 2010 3:39 pm

hi ciaffection,

u did know ur result immediately after mgmt round?

ciaffection

Post by ciaffection » Fri, 14 May 2010 3:47 pm

Nope that time aft the mgnt round they told me they couldn't tell me the result on the spot so it was delayed to abt a mth until I got a call frm them

flumpet

May 8th Interview

Post by flumpet » Sat, 15 May 2010 9:05 pm

Anyone who went for the 8th may 2010 interview got call up already?