Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
yNn

Post by yNn » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 2:05 am

hey paige,

am about in the same situation as you, gimme ur msn? thanks

starry

Post by starry » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 2:06 am

Paige wrote: Hi Guest,
I cant join Qatar, because im juz 156cm and as for emirates, need to reach 212cm, but i can oni reach 208cm..

Paige.. :?
hi paige,

maybe u can try for gulf air, they stated that the height is 156cm and above. try emirates again, u practise to stretch more, u can reach 212cm. my friend's colleague just got the confirmation that she got in to emirates and she is only 157cm.

i was a bit surprised when i heard that cos i met that colleague of her b4 and she is not tall, nor pretty, and a bit plump. so give it a try again, either emirates or gulf air.

just try out for qatar on the 9th sept, u never know what will happen, u might just have what they are looking for. go for it! :)

Post by Guest » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 2:09 am

anyone know SASS website??

TanHC

Post by TanHC » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 8:22 am

jas wrote:Hi TanHC and ayshumi_nita,

Yes, I got the invitation too, what time is yours? We might be able to go together :)

Best regards,
jas
i'll be there at 1030, wat abt u? jas.

Paige

Post by Paige » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 8:36 am

yNn wrote:hey paige,

am about in the same situation as you, gimme ur msn? thanks
Hi Ynn,
my msn email is [email protected]

Cheers!
Paige :wink:

Paige

Post by Paige » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 8:40 am

starry wrote:
Paige wrote: Hi Guest,
I cant join Qatar, because im juz 156cm and as for emirates, need to reach 212cm, but i can oni reach 208cm..

Paige.. :?
hi paige,

maybe u can try for gulf air, they stated that the height is 156cm and above. try emirates again, u practise to stretch more, u can reach 212cm. my friend's colleague just got the confirmation that she got in to emirates and she is only 157cm.

i was a bit surprised when i heard that because i met that colleague of her b4 and she is not tall, nor pretty, and a bit plump. so give it a try again, either emirates or gulf air.

just try out for qatar on the 9th sept, u never know what will happen, u might just have what they are looking for. go for it! :)
Hi Starry,

Thanks for your advice..

Cheers!
Paige :wink:

vian

Post by vian » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 8:54 am

hey, jetstar asia is sending out the interview time slots. (just for those who are interested)

bubbly_an

Post by bubbly_an » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 9:16 am

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me when is the next walk-in interview for SIA Stewardess??? This is my 1st attempt, so i'm kind of unfamiliar about the whole process. Thanks.

Bubblegum

Post by Bubblegum » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 9:30 am

vian wrote:hey, jetstar asia is sending out the interview time slots. (just for those who are interested)
Hey i've received the invitation too! Have u chosen which time slot to go? I indicate my preference on 29 Aug @ 145pm... but still considering to go or not, as the remuneration for Jetstar is quite low.. :?

Post by Guest » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 9:45 am

Bubblegum wrote:
vian wrote:hey, jetstar asia is sending out the interview time slots. (just for those who are interested)
Hey i've received the invitation too! Have u chosen which time slot to go? I indicate my preference on 29 Aug @ 145pm... but still considering to go or not, as the remuneration for Jetstar is quite low.. :?
Hi bubblegum, do you know any one from Jetstar asia? Did they share roughly how much is the gross pay like?

thanks alot..

Evan

Post by Evan » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 9:50 am

bubbly_an wrote:Hi all,

Can anyone tell me when is the next walk-in interview for SIA Stewardess??? This is my 1st attempt, so i'm kind of unfamiliar about the whole process. Thanks.
Hi Bubbly_an.

I dont think there is anymore walk in interview for SIA. However, you can always visit SIA's website to see if they are recruiting. At this moment, they are not.

The website is: http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_UK/c ... n_crew.jsp

I am waiting for the recruitment too. =)

Regards,

Evan

Bubblegum

Post by Bubblegum » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:07 am

Anonymous wrote:
Bubblegum wrote:
Hi bubblegum, do you know any one from Jetstar asia? Did they share roughly how much is the gross pay like?

thanks alot..
Hi Guest,

i duno anyone from Jetstar...but when we emailed the application to them, they did tell us that the salary is quite low...
Duno if the pay structure will change or not..after the merger with Valuair..
Whos going to Jetstar interview too?

Post by Guest » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:53 am

Bubblegum wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Bubblegum wrote: Hey i've received the invitation too! Have u chosen which time slot to go? I indicate my preference on 29 Aug @ 145pm... but still considering to go or not, as the remuneration for Jetstar is quite low.. :?

thanks alot..
Hi Guest,

i duno anyone from Jetstar...but when we emailed the application to them, they did tell us that the salary is quite low...
Hi bubblegum, thanks... Cause i heard valuair pay is abt 2.5k.. Now they merge, wondering if they would increase? :wink:

Bubblegum

Post by Bubblegum » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 11:19 am

Anonymous wrote:
Bubblegum wrote:
Anonymous wrote: Hi bubblegum, do you know any one from Jetstar asia? Did they share roughly how much is the gross pay like?

thanks alot..
Hi Guest,

Hi bubblegum, thanks... Cause i heard valuair pay is abt 2.5k.. Now they merge, wondering if they would increase? :wink:
Really?? I thot its much lower than 2.5K!
Hmm...see how it goes then... thanks! :)
U'll b going for the interview?

jas

Post by jas » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 3:57 pm

Hi becky and Tan HC,

My time slot is at 10:10 in the morning, what do you think they will ask? Want to chat in msn?

Regards,
jas