Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
starrynitezz
Regular
Regular

Post by starrynitezz » Tue, 01 Jan 2008 2:03 pm

ha, :wink: same to u ~ MirageBomb , eh hows ur medical?

has erina signed the contract? --e ger with LV bag--

starrynitezz
Regular
Regular

Post by starrynitezz » Tue, 01 Jan 2008 2:04 pm

VeniE wrote:i believe that they do have a record of the dates that you tried.

coz i remb once SIA have 2 days walk-in, sat & sun.
i failed on sat and thot that i could try the sun as well, so i went.
while waiting inside, the staff called my name and told me i can't try 2 days, only once. and ask me to come back during the next intake.

but i dun think they record you fail at which round lo.. keke..
ya lorz. haha..
hmm..could it be only for management that they would be more strict ?

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Tue, 01 Jan 2008 3:06 pm

shellen wrote:
rainschocolate wrote:best of luck to all going for interview, be it round 1 or management!
jiayou jiayou jiayou
u all can do it. =)
raine...u gg 4 ur mgt interview yet?
haha not yet. they have yet to contact me about when my management interview will be. but i guess it won't be so soon as i'll only be graduating end of february and they took note of that. =)

downtown
Chatter
Chatter

Post by downtown » Tue, 01 Jan 2008 5:08 pm

starrynitezz wrote:ha, :wink: same to u ~ MirageBomb , eh hows ur medical?

has erina signed the contract? --e ger with LV bag--
wah...you are a babe...

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Tue, 01 Jan 2008 5:26 pm

starrynitezz wrote:
VeniE wrote:i believe that they do have a record of the dates that you tried.

coz i remb once SIA have 2 days walk-in, sat & sun.
i failed on sat and thot that i could try the sun as well, so i went.
while waiting inside, the staff called my name and told me i can't try 2 days, only once. and ask me to come back during the next intake.

but i dun think they record you fail at which round lo.. keke..
ya lorz. haha..
hmm..could it be only for management that they would be more strict ?
Hmmm...Hard to decide whether to wait 2 mths or not. But if I were you, I'll just try hehe. At most they just tell you can't proceed anymore that's all. As for being blacklist.. I think you are too pretty for them to blacklist you! ;)
And so my journey begins... :)

Maximus_miranda

Re: 27 january

Post by Maximus_miranda » Tue, 01 Jan 2008 5:35 pm

shellen wrote:Interviews will be conducted on 27 January 2008 at:

Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel
2nd Level – Ballroom 2
39 Scotts Road
Singapore 228230

omg...every1 get ready 4 tis interview

hupfully i'll b as lucky 2 b able to get thru round 1.
Hellooo children! A quick tip- For all of you who's intending to proceed to this current walk-in, be there way before 9am. Trust me on this.

Reason being is because when I arrive there around 9.15, I was one of the lucky few who managed to complete all interviews on the same day. Yup, including the management round. Before the management interview, it was already closed to 4 something pm. And furthermore, I'm a guy, so I managed to cut the extremely long queue to get to the registration. I noticed the queue for the girls is way longer than the guys'.

Hopefully, and I'm not being Kiasu, all of you can arrive maybe around 7.45 to 8.

I'm sure some of you will be thinking it's quite dumb, but trust me, it's worth the wait. Just arm yourselves with magazines and bottles of water.

Imagine this, those who are able to commence training immediately got the call as soon as 1 week after they walk-in. I put one month's notice and I got the call around 2 weeks later. If you do notice, some of the folks here are being called up for management only after like 3 weeks after they walk-in! NOW THAT"S LONG CAN!!!

Here, I wish for the best to all of you who's going for it! Trust yourself, cos if you don't, how in the world can SIA trust you?

Happy New Year children!

Maximus
www.tiratira.sg
Singapore's first customization online store where the final looks of all our products are designed by the customer! Free shipping worldwide!

snowss
Chatter
Chatter

Post by snowss » Tue, 01 Jan 2008 5:46 pm

Maximus_miranda wrote:

2nd Level – Ballroom 2
39 Scotts Road
Singapore 228230

Hellooo children! A quick tip- For all of you who's intending to proceed to this current walk-in, be there way before 9am. Trust me on this.

Reason being is because when I arrive there around 9.15, I was one of the lucky few who managed to complete all interviews on the same day. Yup, including the management round. Before the management interview, it was already closed to 4 something pm. And furthermore, I'm a guy, so I managed to cut the extremely long queue to get to the registration. I noticed the queue for the girls is way longer than the guys'.

Hopefully, and I'm not being Kiasu, all of you can arrive maybe around 7.45 to 8.

I'm sure some of you will be thinking it's quite dumb, but trust me, it's worth the wait. Just arm yourselves with magazines and bottles of water.

Imagine this, those who are able to commence training immediately got the call as soon as 1 week after they walk-in. I put one month's notice and I got the call around 2 weeks later. If you do notice, some of the folks here are being called up for management only after like 3 weeks after they walk-in! NOW THAT"S LONG CAN!!!

Here, I wish for the best to all of you who's going for it! Trust yourself, cos if you don't, how in the world can SIA trust you?

Happy New Year children!

Maximus
Yap....tats why i intend to go for the walk-in at 9am...since tats the case, i think i better be 'kiasu' a bit....I'll go at 8.30am :)

If I get selected, i'll get to clear the management round on tat day...If i get booted out, probably go out for breakfast or lunch after tat or maybe go out with friends after tat 8-)

Anyone, wants to join me on the 27 Jan...reaching there at 8.30am...Kekeke

Maximus_miranda

Post by Maximus_miranda » Tue, 01 Jan 2008 5:53 pm

snowss wrote:
Maximus_miranda wrote:

2nd Level – Ballroom 2
39 Scotts Road
Singapore 228230

Happy New Year children!

Maximus
Yap....tats why i intend to go for the walk-in at 9am...since tats the case, i think i better be 'kiasu' a bit....I'll go at 8.30am :)

If I get selected, i'll get to clear the management round on tat day...If i get booted out, probably go out for breakfast or lunch after tat or maybe go out with friends after tat 8-)

Anyone, wants to join me on the 27 Jan...reaching there at 8.30am...Kekeke
Hi Snowws, you might wanna consider reaching earlier. You're a girl right? 1st Dec when I arrived, there were a minimum of 60 to 70 girls already. Just a thought ya!

Maximus
www.tiratira.sg
Singapore's first customization online store where the final looks of all our products are designed by the customer! Free shipping worldwide!

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Tue, 01 Jan 2008 6:14 pm

i was there at 820am on 01DEC and i was in group 4. those from my grp managed to clear management too. so 8-830 is safe.

akiheartfelt
Regular
Regular

Post by akiheartfelt » Tue, 01 Jan 2008 6:29 pm

To get there before 8 i think i need to wake up at 6 to prepare and travel haha!

snowss
Chatter
Chatter

Post by snowss » Tue, 01 Jan 2008 7:00 pm

haha...then I guess 8am wld be the best rite :)

Do let me know if anyone of u wants to go with me at 8am...Thanks

Or before 8am also can :lol: :lol:

starrynitezz
Regular
Regular

Post by starrynitezz » Tue, 01 Jan 2008 9:24 pm

8am... man... thats very early~!

starrynitezz
Regular
Regular

Post by starrynitezz » Tue, 01 Jan 2008 9:31 pm

xanngac wrote: Hmmm...Hard to decide whether to wait 2 mths or not. But if I were you, I'll just try hehe. At most they just tell you can't proceed anymore that's all. As for being blacklist.. I think you are too pretty for them to blacklist you! ;)
everytime i see alot pretty gers too~ haha~ really competitive~

hmm. let me think it over..i have 26days to consider.. simply too fickle minded.. :wink:

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Tue, 01 Jan 2008 9:37 pm

the 2 months ban start from?

lets say your 1st interview date is erm 01dec, den your management is 20thdec. den the ban starts from 1st or 20th?

ben02

Post by ben02 » Tue, 01 Jan 2008 9:43 pm

hi all, i'm asking for a guy friend who wishes to join as a cabin crew... he is 29 and had just finished his 10 year bond with SAF. Does anyone here know of the age limit for guys ? is 29 too old?

thanks in advance