Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
PastaGirl

Re: should i?

Post by PastaGirl » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 3:00 am

WOW Confidence...

you're so brave and daring to write something like that. But then again, your words are so true. always give encouragements to people. i totallie agree that jus becoz one person cant make it, doesn't mean other people can't. although it's every one for itself, doesn't mean we can't lend a hand for others.

kudos to you, confidence, for all those encouragements! Your words really motivate me to give a try. :lol:

Hopeless

Post by Hopeless » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 8:33 am

Hey pinkpluspinky!

Dun despair ya.... there are ppl who tried 8 times b4 they got in, trust me! SOmetimes it depends on the interviewers' mood, whether they take a liking to u or not. Just brush up on ur Singlish, and remember NOT to utter any Singlish during the next interview. I'm sure u can make it one day! :o

Post by Guest » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 8:57 am

i wanna try 4 silkair but my fren asked me to try SIA instd because she said its a pity to join silkair (less $) but the thing is i am engaged and I prefer shorter routes/trips.
Am i being silly?

Hopeless

Post by Hopeless » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 9:06 am

Anonymous wrote:i want to try 4 silkair but my fren asked me to try SIA instd because she said its a pity to join silkair (less $) but the thing is i am engaged and I prefer shorter routes/trips.
Am i being silly?
Hi Guest,

just do what ur heart tells u to do ya? Ur thinking and ur fren may be different. She may prefer to work on long flights due to the $$ and the travel... but u may want to spend time with ur loved 1... Perhaps u can have a talk with ur fiance and see wat he has to say abt this?
:)

Stress_Gal

Post by Stress_Gal » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 11:21 am

[quote="summerjelly"]for those who went for the silkair interview before,how's the dresscode like?I mean is it ok if it's not very formal?And anyone wants to go together?Im alone. :([/quote]

Post by Guest » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 11:25 am

Stress_Gal wrote:
summerjelly wrote:for those who went for the silkair interview before,how's the dresscode like?I mean is it ok if it's not very formal?And anyone wants to go together?Im alone. :(
hi when r u gg?

lollypop

sia interview

Post by lollypop » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 12:21 pm

Pinkypluspinky,

Lucky you! You should feel fortunate enough to have make it to the second round, i didn't even make it through the first round of self intoduction. I was so nervous that i can't even speak properly. Haizz...

FYI i went to the interview on 30th july in the morning. How about you? Who knows i might be in the same team as you do? :)

Are you going to try out the interview for Silkair? Im also contemplating whether to go and try. Want to exchange emails? Maybe we can discuss about our plans for the interviews.

summerjelly

Post by summerjelly » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 1:07 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Stress_Gal wrote:
summerjelly wrote:for those who went for the silkair interview before,how's the dresscode like?I mean is it ok if it's not very formal?And anyone wants to go together?Im alone. :(
hi when r u gg?

Hi guest!Im able to go for either days.But only able to make it in the morning :(

Post by Guest » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 1:38 pm

i shd be gg on fri afternoon.

Post by Guest » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 2:47 pm

what do you gals plan to wear for the interview?

Stress_Gal

Post by Stress_Gal » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 3:18 pm

To summerjelly, I also not sure to go at which day?If u have msn u can add me,u give me ur email so we can discuss about it!!

idyllic

Post by idyllic » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 3:31 pm

im gg on fri! ;)

Hopeless

Post by Hopeless » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 3:41 pm

idyllic wrote:im gg on fri! ;)
Hmm..i'm still thinking whether to go or not........

idyllic

Post by idyllic » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 4:28 pm

Hopeless wrote:

why not hopeless? dun give up!

Toori

Post by Toori » Wed, 10 Aug 2005 4:45 pm

Hi Hopeless,

I'm also hesitating to go anot.. If going, i'm be heading there during lunch time. Drop me a mail at [email protected] if u're going.

Cheers :)
Hopeless wrote: